It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda warns Europe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Al Qaeda warned muslims in Europe to start leaving the country or gather in safe places after the deadline of binladen's truce with the west on 15/07/2004 terrorism will be started all over Europe.
Who do this creature think he is to start telling Europe and USA to do things his way or else!!!!!!!!!!! It is time now for the big superpowers to stand together and get rid of all this low life scum that is threatening our society. Is this gonna be the real start of ww3?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
makes me wonder if something will really happen, or are these just threats...

"Those who cannot, should take precautions and live in Muslim areas, have enough food to last a month, find ways to protect themselves and their families, leave enough money in the house to last one month and to pray a lot and put their fate in God's hands," it added.

And why 1 month?

[edit on 2-7-2004 by TheSwordMaster]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kobuyt

Who do this creature think he is to start telling Europe and USA to do things his way or else!!!!!!!!!!!

That statement is so ironic when you look at the moral justification the Coalition made for the war on Iraq. There were no WMD's.....so I guess they have the right to tell people 'how to do things' ?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Didn't the Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades also claim responsibility for the Black-outs in the UK and the East Coast of the US? I think they did!

A credible organization, they aren't. (if indeed they even exist)

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Kobuyt

Who do this creature think he is to start telling Europe and USA to do things his way or else!!!!!!!!!!!

He's the guy with all the"willing victims" ready to head out with bombs in their backpacks!!!!

Don't you think that are their sentiments ?

I don't think any of it is right!

Sometimes you have to wear someone else's shoes to see the whole story.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ohhh, Im soooooooooo quaking in my boots.

Osama is still managing some how to issue out threats? I thought he was too busy running around the eastern hills of Afghanistan raping goats and dodging US patrols?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Draggin' his dialysis machine with him???

He's in one of his Palaces having a capp!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'd really be worried about what old binLaden says. He is the coward that has been on the run all this time living in caves trying to keep his kidneys going. Oh! I am so scared of him! I don't think anything he has to say anymore means much! There are others running "the show" now I think!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
WW3 Started with 9/11.. When the American people wake up and realize this.. The better off we will all be...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
In my opinion, any purported "message" by Osama Bin Laden should not be swallowed without knowledge about how this person is connected to the Intelligence Agencies, such as the CIA. And "Al-Qaeda" just doesn't cut it anymore as it being a fully organized operational worldwide network headed by a Middle Eastern Muslim. I'm more inclined to believe that this network is under the direct influence of the Intelligence Agencies, Agencies in the business of swaying and warring on the people's minds with propaganda.

I'm thinking that Osama Bin Laden is actually under full protection of the United States Government, meaning that the Government knows where he is, but they just leave him alone probably because he is a paid CIA agent.

As for the terrorist attacks predicted to happen in the United States, I think it may just happen, or, it could just be more propaganda to keep the American People afraid.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the attitude N.Korea and it's leader have been using tward the US.
If he likes the US looking for him, he will love All the EU going for him too. The problem is, it is almost impossible to stop a determined team of terrorists who are happy to die for the cause to go to Allah ...

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
(...)
I'm thinking that Osama Bin Laden is actually under full protection of the United States Government, meaning that the Government knows where he is, but they just leave him alone probably because he is a paid CIA agent.

As for the terrorist attacks predicted to happen in the United States, I think it may just happen, or, it could just be more propaganda to keep the American People afraid.
(...)

I'm not convinced he's protected bu the USA, but it is clearly plausible that his warnings are always welcome in the US. Why? It gives the government a great justifications about war and operations...

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
(...)
The problem is, it is almost impossible to stop a determined team of terrorists who are happy to die for the cause to go to Allah ...

So true. And that's what really worries me. It won't stop me from sleeping, but honestly I look at muslims in a different way now. I don't say arabs, I'm not racist, and there are also muslims that are europeans or white americans, or any other race. But the way this religion is interpreted by some fanatics acting in the name of god or in the name of Bin Laden or whoever else is really dangerous, and more and more muslims go into fanatism now...

I really think that those guys are ready to go for another round in Europe now, and I don't know why, but I think it could well be Italy or UK.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Just my opinion.

Good to hear a voice of sanity and reason. Yes I agree that Bin Laden is a CIA agent (they trained him in the first place after all) and I also believe that Al - Qaeda is a fake terror group created by the CIA.

The US government would not gain anything from commiting terror attacks in Europe other than it may create more support for the War on Terror (however this backfired in Spain.)

I do, however, believe that the US government would have lots to gain by carrying out terror attacks within the US and blaming them on Al - Qaeda, especially with the US elections coming up. I believe that we will see another attack on the US in the months before the election.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Except for the fact that it's quite possible that a shepherd with an AK-47 and a digital camera might decide to collect the $25 million reward on Osama's head. Then there goes all that work to keep him undercover, down the drain.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I read about the so called sleepers just waiting to get a phone call and move out to prepare for the war!!I was in the Gas station 1 day and was getting my change when i happened to say "What about those sleepers" probably was a dumb thing to say but that guy sure did react funny when i said it as if he were caught in a trap then he shoved me my money.I never forgot that.

Back to the topic these guyz do this becuase if they die for a great cause this will impress ALLAH and he will allow them into his gates. You must first understand the religion to diagnose how BIN LADEN can dictator to thousands he doesn't even know!!!

BUT YET IF THAT WERE THE CASE WHY ISN'T HE IN LINE FOR THE NEXT BOMBING I GUESS WE'LL KNOW AFTER THE 15TH heh
!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ok guys its simple if you want to defeat a terrorist like Osama Bin Doing Dope all you have to do is ignore them. Then they get bored and go manipulate some other religion and bomb some other country.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In my point of view, Al-queda has already plenty of time since the bombing in Afghanistan to regroup and recruited more fighters for his cause around Europe; I will not take lightly this upcoming thread. Perhaps not here in US soil, but any American living in any country in Europe and Middle East.

This is from homeland security site; part of a countdown on US I apologize if has been posted before.

A good news of the Muslims we started the countdown an American city will disappear .

A good news of the Muslims we started the countdown an American city will disappear ...An important a very A good news of the Muslims we started the countdown an American city will disappear ...An important a very A good news of the Muslims we started the countdown an American city will disappear

www.freerepublic.com...

I think that is something to think about.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So do you all really think it will be ww3? how long will all this go on? and for the record why would the gov. give saddam back to iraq? what if they do nothing about him and just let him get away with all he has done?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
A ww3? no, terrorist just want to prove a point a cause as much destruction as they can.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What do they want exactly?
And how come he hasn't been found yet. Is that meant to be a joke. Seriously the whole of the coalition can't find him.
I don't think they're trying very hard.

In fact Al queada doesn't exist but merely a handy decoy for Bush & his gimp.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Lexus Panther]

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Lexus Panther]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join