It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The holocaust - yes or no!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

The only thing i would say, is man is capable of absolute evil, especially when rationalising it.

I think it did happen, and i think many where done in human history like we know.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This thread is only here to:

Draw out the deniers and number (reducers)
And then send Mossad (sp) to their homes

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animatrix
This thread is only here to:

Draw out the deniers and number (reducers)
And then send Mossad (sp) to their homes

yep, lol.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Obviously the war was over before anything could be completed. Anything stopped is un-finished. That which is un-finished can not be a whole. What is not a whole cannot exist.
edit on 2-12-2010 by DoubleOrNothing because: And ive heard Hitler really. like. juice.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DoubleOrNothing

So u saw the train car conversations?? ie russia/Oil Fields?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'l put it in a way that maybe people can understand,, "Hitler lost" i just don't see what is difficult about that.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Obviously it happened.. There are survivors til this day to tell there story.. I would understand if 10-15 years from now if someone didn't believe this because there will not be any LIVING proof then ok but if you don't believe it happened, I don't know what to say.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

...you've been a busy bee for only being here a few days... nothing wrong with that except it makes me look like a senile slug...

...saw your post where it seemed like your feelings were hurt, so i thought i'd mention a few things that might help ya get over the hump...

...theres a site search engine up there on your right hand corner... if you type in holocaust, you'll see how often this subject has been discussed...

...everytime i thought i had a good idea for a thread, when i did the search, it had already been done at least once - and - the old adage about beating a dead horse came to mind... i could have re-worded my stance and made it appear "fresh" but, gosh, that seemed like a lot of work and, frankly, i access ats for the distraction from work, lol....

...imo, theres nothing wrong with going over something again... theres always newbees who didnt get their say the last time around - and - theres old timers who never get enough of having their say...

...you're gonna get negative replies no matter what... on this topic, some truly are tired of the subject - and - some are just "jump on the bandwagon" jerks - and - then, theres the paranoids and theres nothing we can do about them, except ignore em...

...thats just the way it goes around here - so, dont it personally... btw, do you remember the movie legend of the falls?... anthony hopkins played the father and, towards the end, he was fond of saying "screw em!"...

...and thats all i gotta say about that (forrest gump-ish)...

...on topic...

...my opinion of the jews holocaust - sure, it happened...

...there were (and still are) lots of exaggerations on all sides and there were (and still are) many sides of that deal... how common folk look at it and how the mucky mucks look at it are two entirely different things...

...now, c'mon, rabbi, gimme some fair play cuz i sure would like to hear your point of view...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Yes, about time someone was a decent person for a change, good post. This site is turning into a haven for cyber bullies to lambast and belittle anyone who disagrees with them. I am probably guilty of this myself at times on certain topics but it doesn't give a good impression to new members. You have gently guided them with good advice and thats brilliant to see. Everyone else on here should take note of your fine example. Well done you

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The jews declared ware on adolf in 1933, So he had them arrested. Americans bombed the german infrastructure all day and the Brits bombed it every night. (bomber harris) So no food or supplies went to any camp. They starved and were dying of diseases. Any supplys went to the fighting troops. Not to prisoners who had declared war on the german state. Holocaust? Yes I believe jews like lenin trotsky and the rest of them russian jews. Murdered millions of russian christians. German christians Ukranian christians.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
The jews declared ware on adolf in 1933, So he had them arrested. Americans bombed the german infrastructure all day and the Brits bombed it every night. (bomber harris) So no food or supplies went to any camp. They starved and were dying of diseases. Any supplys went to the fighting troops. Not to prisoners who had declared war on the german state. Holocaust? Yes I believe jews like lenin trotsky and the rest of them russian jews. Murdered millions of russian christians. German christians Ukranian christians.

Exactly what I said in an earlier post.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Let's clear something up.

The word "holocaust" means a sacrificial burnt offering. The Hebrew word שוֹאָה (shoah) is used many times in the Torah and the Tanach.

What you are referring to is probably what that Nazis called their "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem" ("die Endlösung der Judenfrage"). It was talked about a lot by the Nazis, but there is some controversy about whether Jews were murdered for that reason specifically.

It is said that the Zionists forced Hitler to hand over Jews, and that Hitler placed them in camps to prevent them from being repatriated to Palestine, where they would be (and were) attacked by occupying British forces. If they died, it was simply because of neglect rather than forced starvation. The gas chambers were used to disinfect the bodies and clothing of prisoners, just as the US used in the Japanese camps. There are pictures of starving men who were probably malnourished before they entered the camps. Prisoners were allowed to mingle, women were allowed to give birth, and some of those children managed to leave the camps.

However, the Nazis did plunder valuables such as gold and artwork from their Jewish captives. Germany has only recently finished paying reparations to some of the countries that the Nazis invaded, and to the families of the survivors.

There's no basis for establishing 6 million as the number of Jews who were killed by the Nazis.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Not many people deny the holocaust, rather they say that its full of holes and lies and you cant investigate it or you will be arrested which is absurd. the zionists are very clever in getting laws passed for calling jews names or saying anything about them, not to mention their empire of misinformation through all major media. LOOK what ISRAEL does in this world. Any idiot with a pc and a mind can see they are the ones puling the strings. There is no way to tell how many jews died and that is a fact. could have been 500,000 for all we know. Before you even think of your lie filled rebutle watch this documentary called ONE THIRD OF THE HOLOCAUST on the website top documentary films this guy exposes all kinds of frauds and lies check it out

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yes it happened and it is still happening.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It shouldn't be a yes or no question imo so my answer is C. As already pointed out it wasn't just Jews who died during that time.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Seriously, post a thread with substance, do your homework and understand things before making ridiculous forums, asking for adequateness answers. Without history there is no future....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Of course.

Now just to convince Elie Wiesel and other Jewish Antiziganists that the Porjamos happened, too.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I for one absolutely agree that the Holocaust did 100% happen. My grandparents on my father's side escaped Germany before it was too late for them to come to Canada. My grandfather even shortened our families original last name(which was never revealed), and when asked said they had immigrated from Brian just so they wouldn't be associated with Nazi Germany of the time. I often wondered if he changed his first name since it is extremely common. I am certain though my Gamma being named Olga may have caused suspicions not sounding very British; that and their accents...

I never discussed the subject with either of them as they passed away before I was a teenager. Given the chance though I don't believe I would dare even ask about it. I think it has been pretty well documented throughout the worlds history books that without a doubt it happened. In fact I don't even have a clue as to how someone could not believe it happened. It would be like denying the existence of the Sun of Moon even though they are right there in front of you...

I actually openly invite anyone to present any type of theory, or information supporting the idea of the Holocaust never happening. I would seriously take a look at it, and weigh the information to see how it stands up against the abundance of information saying it did in fact happen. Once more, how could the Holocaust not have happened?...

If people want to discuss the authenticity of holocausts they should dig into Canadian history. Contrary to the popular belief early Canadian settler's traded beaver pelts with the Native American's, or were taught how to tap maple sugar from evergreen tree's, Canadian soldier's moved their way across the new nation eradicating entire Native populations residing on desired landscapes killing countless Indigenous people, and forcing the rest to live on compounds that we today call: a Reserve.

Even after the A-Bomb was dropped Canada sent all it's Asian citizens to concentration camps in B.C. However both of the subjects have been covered up extremely well, and completely erased from educational literature regarding the worlds 'Peacekeeping Nation'.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The trouble of this subject is that many find it hard to believe that a race of people can be exterminated in such an in humane manner.As to your question I do believe that it happened I have spoken to a neighbour who was a paratrooper who entered Auschwitz just after it was liberated and I have to say that his story chilled my soul.
I won't go into details because I don't like to think about it I was lucky to have met him and he was good enough to help me with my history essay on the topic even though it was a subject he wasn't comfortable talking about.
god rest his soul.
I will finish by saying that if as was posted earlier that in 20 to 30 years when no eyewitness left alive it may well become a [it didn't happen]event I would feel that would be a real shame already around the world the same genocide of people of faith or colour or creed or political view points is still common place.
Those who forget the mistakes of the past are certain to repeat them.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

NO ! It never happend!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join