It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets say tsa patdowns were done by half naked women

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
okay just imagine that the people carrying out the patdowns were bikini models, i doubt 90 per cent of the people complaining would still be complaining, hell in the case of most straight males they would WANT the patdown, and would probably complain if they didnt get one

just my thought.. anyone

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

I know my gf would complain. I think they would be a lot of females complaining.
I'd still complain too, what good is a pat down to me? What are you 12?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Funny little spin onthe situation.

Bikini model pat-down? My girlfriend would kick my ass hahaha!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

From a man who in his introduction thread said,

i am married with 5 children and one boy

i have worked as a rabbi, and as an accountant in golders green, london

I find this a little mid boggling.

Oh wait, I forgot to keep reading in your post...

i will be on bbc panaroma and a next week discussing my experiences

Just another shameless plug to advertise and rep yourself on internet forums (assuming you actually will be on TV).

Why not create the thread of your "proof" rather than destroy the good name and image that a Rabbi is supposed to have. Assuming you are not pulling our legs and just giving a negative stereotype on how you think Jewish people are, you are perpetuating one by creating such banter about half naked women... This is a site that women and teenagers frequent, we could go without your lewdness.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pscysm

I know my gf would complain. I think they would be a lot of females complaining.

you would complain with a hot model in a bikini patting you down?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Can't argue with that.

TSA agent: "Sir I am going to preform a sliding motion down one thigh then another sliding motion down the other."

Me: "Have at it babe."

(By the way I am kidding of course, and I don't mean to offend... but still, I still think OP is right).
edit on 30-11-2010 by freedish because: Insertion of detail inside the parenthesis for the purpose of defending the intergrity of my character.

edit on 30-11-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I feel uncomfortable when a cute female nurse or doctor touches me. Goes the same for law enforcement agents. I only feel comfortable when a woman I am in a relationship with touches me. Some people call it morals.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabbigoldstein

Originally posted by pscysm

you would complain with a hot model in a bikini patting you down?

Yep, what's a pat down do for me? Nothing, if I was single a bit of sexual frustration and that's it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
"miss i believe you missed something" that is all that is all ....what else is there to say honestly

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I would see no difference what so ever as would any other straight female like myself or gay male.. Now if it was an extremely handsome well built man.... nope, I would still have problem.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Heh, well, for the record, I don't have a problem at all with being searched or patted down or anything.

My issue is with the backscatter machines and the searches existing. There is no logical reason for them, and I see it as a sacrifice of the feeling of being secure in myself, belongings, papers, etc.

So no, it doesn't have anything to do with overweight, ugly men in ugly uniforms rubbing their fingers on me.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Heh, well, for the record, I don't have a problem at all with being searched or patted down or anything.

My issue is with the backscatter machines and the searches existing. There is no logical reason for them, and I see it as a sacrifice of the feeling of being secure in myself, belongings, papers, etc.

So no, it doesn't have anything to do with overweight, ugly men in ugly uniforms rubbing their fingers on me.

whats wrong with overweight ugly men

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well some people need to chill out a bit..it's an innocent question that speaks nothing to his character, or morals for others insinuating that

As to the OP, very humorous to think of that. How many men would get a nice quiet flight after their misses got all upset about him getting excited over a pat down. Although it would be pretty sad to get all hot and bothered over a slide up the leg.

new topics

top topics

join