It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpol puts WikiLeaks founder on most-wanted list

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pscysm
Plus what Xcathdra said, he's a hypocrite.

Care to clarify or are you going to just flash a big V for victory sign to prove your statement?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
this is laughable. what kind of complete buffoon would buy this? Even IF the claims were true there are tens of thousands of rapists out there and they arent on the most wanted list. What manner of cretin would actually think he'd actually be on there for that?

They're getting desperate to silence him before the bank leaks, makes it pretty plain to see just who they're working for.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
Check out this thread from august, Assange was already cleared of the rape allegations and now as soon as he releases the newest leak they magically show up again...

A little fishy don't ya think?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Two prostitutes. Legs for hire. That's about as credible as these so called "victims" are.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Big words? Oh you mean trousers? That's a synonym (word with similar meaning) for pants.
I've found I can judge a lot about a person through their appearance, expressions and body language.
If you've got anything else off topic, message me so I can ignore you without appearing rude in public.
BTW, your lame attempts at insult are a public exhibition of your self image not matching the real thing.

reply to post by Xcathdra

I was going to stick with the V for victory, but since you asked, I was refering to this:

Now with the above being said, Assange is arguing he is being setup, the charges are false, his rights violated, due process violated etc..

An intresting argument from a man who has no problem doing what he just calimed is being done against himself, to others throughout the world by his careless and wrckless release of classified info.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pscysm

Place it in context and you might understand it. Absent that, your on your own. Assange is pissed because he feels he is being targeted from all sides. Namely the 2 females who made accusations against him. I find it hypocritical that Assange has no issues spouting his ballon dribble in terms of his personal feelings on information and transparency, only to run and hide like a coward when accusations are made against him.

He demands action be taken reference the leaked documents, yet demands the opposite treatment when it comes to other countries legal system.

If he is so set on forcing others to accept punishment, then he should damn well start acceoting himself.

Failure to deal with it only confrims Assange has ulterior motives, and the stated intention of transparency to end war is nothing but a load of BS.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Sorry, you've lost me or vice versa. I meant what you've written above.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pscysm

Sorry, you've lost me or vice versa. I meant what you've written above.

Ok I am now 2 for 2. I appologize as I misread your reply as what "Xcathdra said hes a hypocrite", referring to me being a hypocritet. Its been a long week and my frustration is coming out in the forums..

Sorry man.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In order to be charged, an offence against the law must had been committed, as well as accusers to make that charge.

Herod died a painful and cursed death, with boils all over his body, diseased and suffered immensely, over a false charge against a great innocent man hung on a cross. It was divine justice.

I pray fervantly for the women and men who accused Julian, for they too are humans, our brothers and sisters, flawed just like us, and gave in to intimidation and temptation.

What Julian had done was not something small scale, but affects every human on Earth, the children of our Divine Creator. Divine Justice is real, and may these accuseres be spared with divine mercy, for they know not what they had done, I, an insignificant nobody, humbly pray.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join