It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...then you MUST be an Atheist!!! *aka the Pork Chop Fallacy*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

That's it?

Appeal to ridicule and ad hominem?

*yawn*

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well, that's all you've put forth so far in this thread... As your Book of Fables say's, "You reap what you sew..."

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by JUSTurTypicalFundie

the members of the Cosmic Jewish Zombie Cult...

I would almost be amused by the above, if I wasn't so yawn... bored by it! A few years back, I wasted far too many heartbeats on atheist websites and one which was not officially an atheist site, but had been what my son used to say when he was little - "tooken over" by more or less organised atheism... (They soon got all the Christians banned - I hope they're finding something to amuse them without us to kick around!
)
But the "Zombie cult" sneer was one of their faves.
Just saying, atheist guys, you need to work on getting some new and original sneers/arguments!
It was maybe funny/offensive the first 6000 times, now it's just a gigantic snooze..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Now you know how I feel about the Watchmaker Analogy/Fallacy, just about every quote ever (over)used from the Bible, and oh yeah, the Pork Chop Fallacy...

*yaaaawn... bored now...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Shouldn’t you have gone with another title like...

The Barbeque Spare Rib Fallacy…

It’s a lot catchier and would make a great movie title.

Speaking of movie titles…how about…

The Last of the Agnostics…
Starring...Jaxon Roberts

- JC

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

the movie title bit is another brilliant example of the Pork Chop Fallacy... I'm not an agnostic... I'm VERY spiritual...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I've posted neither.

Now you're lying.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted JaxonRoberts
the movie title bit is another brilliant example of the Pork Chop Fallacy... I'm not an agnostic... I'm VERY spiritual...

Strangely enough, I actually pictured you having a slightly more spiritual role in the movie itself. You see, you only start out as Agnostic and due to a nasty bump on the head, you became an Atheist, and only later through logical reasoning, do you revert back to your Agnostic position. It’s only by a chance encounter, later towards the end of the movie, that you finally find your true spirituality.

Okay your not an Atheist, we’ve established that! and we now know you’re not an Agnostic, so it would appear, there’s only one option left.

Halleluiah!!! (j/k)

- JC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join