It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Sets News Conference on Astrobiology Discovery (WOW!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

NASA Sets News Conference on Astrobiology Discovery (WOW!!)

www.nasa.gov

WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe.

The news conference will be held at the NASA Headquarters auditorium at 300 E St. SW, in Washington. It will be broadcast live on NASA Television and streamed on the agency's website at www.nasa.gov....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Not sure if someone posted this just yet. If it was posted, sorry.

Isn't this exciting? I saw this originally on engadget.com. I think there really going to say something BIG. Maybe it has something to do with that moon that they've recently found with Oxygen in our solar system? I feel that a lot of things that people brushed off about world and cosmic events are going to come true. Everything from ancient prophecies enlightment, cataclysms, and maybe even and encounters with E.T's. I know it sounds far fetched, but his world needs some real excitement right now, a real miracle or major event to make folks stop, think, and reevaluate the meaning and purpose of Life. (yea yea I know, its just wishful thinking) Anyway, enjoy!

www.nasa.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I suppose telling us that there is microbiological life out there would impact on SETI a tad.

Oh, and you beat me to this by about 10 seconds.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
over a week old news, and already posted.

does search not work?

can we get the search tweaked to stop this happening (assuming others search before posting)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Search is bad. You can try 2 or 3 different searches with the main words in any given title as sometimes it won't bring up what you want. Happens to me all the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

It is the first I had heard of it. Sorry.

does search not work?

Don't know, have you tried it?

can we get the search tweaked to stop this happening (assuming others search before posting)

You know, sometimes people are not on the Internet as much as you and may not have seen this yet. I only heard about it on News.com.au a few hours ago.

So, if I thought that it was brand new news, seeing as it was in the Breaking news section of News.com.au, I wouldn't have thought about using a search function.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkmaninperth

Originally posted by okamitengu

It is the first I had heard of it. Sorry.

does search not work?

Don't know, have you tried it?

You know, sometimes people are not on the Internet as much as you and may not have seen this yet. I only heard about it on News.com.au a few hours ago.

So, if I thought that it was brand new news, seeing as it was in the Breaking news section of News.com.au, I wouldn't have thought about using a search function.

Don't know have you tried it about made me poop my pants. just saying

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is definitely cool!

Glad to be alive right now!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join