It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Where’s all the rubble?” 9/12/01

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is my first post here on ATS. Been reading lots of of threads and there are lots of interesting topics. It's unfortunate that a lot of them seem to turn into a mud slinging match between apposing viewpoints, deteriorating to personal assaults in many cases, eventually straying completely off of the original topics. Was compelled to contribute here by saying, that I believe that the 'rubble piles' from 911 are dwarfed by the pile of dung that's been tossed back and forth on this thread. Looking for some insightful dialogue here folks... C'MAHN!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by backwherewestarted

Quite the opposite, but if you want to keep on believing that for the only time in history 3 steelframed buildings collapsed for what pretty much accounts to "magic" this is still a freeish world.

Interesting response. I call you out for your response that makes no sense and shows you don't have a clue and you respond by making claims about what I believe about 9/11 despite the fact that I never mentioned what I believe in this thread.

Do you want to keep digging the hole you are in deeper or give up now?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyNowhere

The thing is, 9-11 tugs on all of our heart strings. It was the day when our lives changed. And yes, to many of us, it was the day our eyes opened up to see our government (that we respected just days before) churn out lie after silence after avoidance with each passing day!

Then we had the media turn on us by becoming totally censored. They showed their true colors as well. Then we had the authorities (police, TSA, guards, military etc) becoming our nemesis too!
It all became very evident that no one had any regard for us. Plain and simple.

The more we asked questions (not because we wanted to turn on our government rather, we needed many questions, answered) the more we were treated like the enemy.
Now who, in their right mind will accept that kind of treatment when our intent was just, truth?

Yes folks. Break it down.
Govern- to take over
Mental - ones mind.
That's all this is about. More control.
PNAC
And don't think for one moment, aliens and religions don't play into this. It's ALL connected. WAKE UP!!!!!!

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join