It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dramatic Storm Clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Saw these on yahoo. I thought they were pretty cool, figured I'd share. I just don't know how to embed photos yet, so here's the site:

news.yahoo.com...=/ydownload_ap/20101130/photos_net_ap_ts/1291155371

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Forgoten_Whisper

Nice photos, thanks for posting :-)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Very nice pictures. I'm a cloud watcher myself and really enjoy the wonders that the sky can show us. S&F for you.

2nd line

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Very cool I can never get enough pics of storms or amazing cloud structure. They are fascinating.
Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
woah..10th pic looks like something out of skyline..
crazyyyy pictures

S+F

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
That's one hell of a wall cloud. Weather can be both the most beautiful and yet still terrifying thing on this earth. You have to be amazed at what Mother Nature can produce. She really is the Queen of this planet. S&F

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I love storms as well. I'm originally from Tx and there you can see a storm coming for miles off it the conditions are right. I always thought being a storm/tornado chaser would be a great job to have.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
They are all CGI surely !!

Only kidding, but they do resemble some of the effects you will see when watching Aliens invading earth science fiction films...

Very beautiful pictures

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Can anyone embed the pics? Pleassssssse?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Thanks for the pics! These are amazing. It makes you think how tiny we all are. I often have dreams about storm clouds and tornados. I usually have a baby that doesn't belong to me a that I'm trying to shield nd I'm either in a city running down flights of stairs and watching the tornado through glass windows or in some basement overcrowded with people, but I always have a baby with me. Wonder what it means
I hope it isn't a glimpse into a future scenario.

top topics

join