It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can China Invade Taiwan?

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Civies of course, I think the way they attack troops is cowardly but he beheading of civilians who have nothing to do with the decision of the war is barbaric and cowardly.

Its called guirilla warfare when they fight our troops, just a diffrent style....our troops would use JUST as lethal and shocking tactics if put in the same position.
They also are picking high influencial targets, targets that get noticed....its wrong but far from "barbaric"...

Well if your on offense to defend then isn't that defensive?

Depends...if you are attacking first your takeing the offensive...if your attacked your on the defensive...

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

its wrong but far from "barbaric"...

Oh sure, slitting someone's throat and beheading them in front of a camera is so modern and civilized.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Oh sure, slitting someone's throat and beheading them in front of a camera is so modern and civilized.

Just like sticking them in metal cages in the cooking head is civilised I take it?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If your talking about putting them in jail, then yes it is civilized and way better than beheading someone.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

If your talking about putting them in jail, then yes it is civilized and way better than beheading someone.

No...this...

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
That's an exercise yard, and what are you suggesting that we have no fences and barriers to keep them from escaping?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I see Westpoint has returned from whence he was hiding. What joyous pleasures does he bring us after so long away I wonder......

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I wasn't hiding merely been a little busy lately.

And devilwasp the U.S. keeps these terrorists in pretty good conditions. But they are Terrorists and we still treat them better than how they treat Civilians

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
LOL

In Relation to the Nuclear Weapons mentioned in this Thread, I LOVE your reply westpoint in another thread on this forum:

It doesn't matter if their bases are inside mountains, a precision guided nuclear missiles can destroy it. If a nuclear missiles have a direct hit on the mountain it will be destroyed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you telling me that this is the same US, that in your words said they would never think about using Nuclear weapons? LOL

Do you smell some thing?

- Philip

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
ANOTHER ONE!

LOL Westpoint, come on, at least stick with one opinion.

If Iran dose a preemptive strike on our forces, the gloves would come off and small tactical nuclear missiles would start raining down on Iran.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

::shakes his head:: You say one thing here and then another in a different thread, so WOULD the US use nukes or NOT, make up your mind.

- Philip

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I can only think of one word, for what just happend:
"Owned".

:-)

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

That's an exercise yard, and what are you suggesting that we have no fences and barriers to keep them from escaping?

No I am suggesting we dont use torture and keep them in caged boxes...that is one such box...I cant find the other picture that was taken by BBC news from afar....

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

No I am suggesting we dont use torture and keep them in caged boxes...that is one such box...I cant find the other picture that was taken by BBC news from afar....

Ok, what do you suggest they use ? How would you get information out of them ?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

For one, by NOT keeping them in cages and torturing them!! How can you claim to the beacon of the civilised world when you act like this?

Gits.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

For one, by NOT keeping them in cages and torturing them!! How can you claim to the beacon of the civilised world when you act like this?

Gits.

As I asked before, so how ?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Try getting real terrorists.

The people there were sold to America, by the Northern Alliance. Can you honeslty think that these people are terrorists? If they were how come the British ones who were detained for so long, got released without trial?

It's just full of people that got SOLD to America. Not real 'terrorists', if you want to get information you need to get real members.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

I suggest we use proper prisons, I am also not an expert on interogation but I'll give my pound to convo, I think they should interogated under US and UK laws aka no hitting (we have seen this done at multilpe US prisons) , no bathing them in fake blood, no stripping them naked..etc

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

The people there were sold to America, by the Northern Alliance. Can you honeslty think that these people are terrorists? If they were how come the British ones who were detained for so long, got released without trial?

It's just full of people that got SOLD to America. Not real 'terrorists', if you want to get information you need to get real members.

So you think they are all innocent do you ? No offence ( I understand you're a kid ) but you'd have to be blind not to have any suspicians about why these foreigners were in Afghanistan - not to mention fighting for the Taliban or Al-Qaeda.

I understand you may have head a story about how someone claimed to have been sold, but you can't claim from this that they were all sold by proxy to the US.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
First of all why don't you actually read what I have posted instead of focusing on the U.S. using nukes or not. I have said that onlyif the U.S. forces in the region were attacked preemptively by Iran, then the U.S. should and would use a nuclear weapon against them. And the other post about the mountain I merely stated how the bases could be destroyed I never said the U.S. should or would use the nuclear weapons.

Also devilwasp why don't you stop giving me all this Abu Gharib BS. That was a small group of U.S. soldiers we don't treat all of our prisoners like that, so don't use what happened in Iraq as our policy, because its not.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Originally posted by Odium

So you think they are all innocent do you ? No offence ( I understand you're a kid ) but you'd have to be blind not to have any suspicians about why these foreigners were in Afghanistan - not to mention fighting for the Taliban or Al-Qaeda.

I understand you may have head a story about how someone claimed to have been sold, but you can't claim from this that they were all sold by proxy to the US.

Firstly, by law I'm an adult.

Secondly, Afghanistan has always had a lot of Pakistani citizens going inbetween the two countries for work. (Hence why they're setting up a Pakistan/Afghan bus route). So it's not overly hard to explain.

Thirdly, I know for fact America payed for those people, from both American and English service men who were over there and the fact it has been on the news in England and in the Guardian newspapers.

Also, I didn't say they were all innocent but if soem are guilty why have they not been put on trial? If they did that, and got them convicted it would give a good reason to let Guan stay open. Would it not?

"fighting for the Taliban or Al-Qaeda" fighting so well, that they didn't get killed? Oh come on, if these are Die-Hard Muslim Terrorists, they'd fight to the death. They'd not let themselves get captured. Now would they?

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join