It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can China Invade Taiwan?

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
taiwan is not a different country. it does not have a different culture, its not a different ethnic group, taiwanese is not a different language but a dialect of chinese from the mainland. it has never been a different country.

in WW2,Adolf Hitler said that since nazi germany and england are of the same pure aryan race,so therefore england should join nazi germany in its aryan domination!

thank god the British like the Taiwanese today are brave and resolute to resist and deter the greatest evils the human kind ever known!!!

Taiwan ROC is most definitely a "different country" with a "different culture"!

in 1950 the PRC Officially declare itself an independent "COUNTRY" and a separate "COUNTRY" from the ROC! CCP thus name the new country "PRC"! the PRC setup a murderous and corrupt evil communist government! the PRC created its own 5 star flag,the PRC created its own writting system! the PRC created its military the PLA, then instructed PLA to crush and kill anybody who disagreed or questioned PRC authority! the PRC also created its own money,etc,etc,etc!!!

the PRC also created its own murderous and corrupt evil communist culture, which killed almost 100 millions innocent chinese! the PLA mostly killed intellectuals,teachers,engineers,or anybody who can read and write or dare to think!!! see,people who dare to think will see thorough lies and thievery of murderous and corrupt evil CCP,so these innocent chinese needs to be killed and vilify and Despised for all eternity,so the evil CCP can stay and hold on to power and control forever!

of course Taiwan is a "different country" with a "different culture"!!!!!

[edit on 19-8-2005 by j311o]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Ah but that in itself calls them less trained.

no. not having long endurance training gives them the added bouns of momre dog fighting training evasion and low level penerations

How do they not conduct long distance flights?

im not 100% sure but its something to do with navigational skills. and some specail tablets

Ps, since when does leaving on your own free will mean getting booted out?

huh?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Ah so you only count "peasanst" as people, is that how mass murder is allowed to be commited?

working class and the peasants.

they conducted trials run by the people with-out any communist involment to find out who should or should not be killed.

i estimate around 1million landlords drug lords japanese traditors and triads were found guilty. and killed

if i have time ill post some storys of their struggle using non-communist papers

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

no. not having long endurance training gives them the added bouns of momre dog fighting training evasion and low level penerations

How does long distance flying test dog fighting skills?
PS, are you trying to say theres a "level" of pilots at which they all start off at?

im not 100% sure but its something to do with navigational skills. and some specail tablets

Right then...
You just believe what you want to ok?

huh?

They where asked to leave, if they didnt thats their choice.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sino and physics are.

yes thats all you have. nothing about taiwan in there?

They have the kit, would be stupid not to be able to do it.

so all you need is a kit?

Oh wow, a british university really makes him biased.
Mabye I should call you biased since you are chinese?

because i know first hand. i argued with him before. he even amitted that he is

Montgomery made the mistake of underestimateing the enemy...It doesnt matter how long the time is , people keep makeing those mistakes.

well montgomery didn't have 57years to estimate the enemy.

Who the argentinians?

yes

Why do you think they would send the carriers into the straights?

america.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

working class and the peasants.

they conducted trials run by the people with-out any communist involment to find out who should or should not be killed.

i estimate around 1million landlords drug lords japanese traditors and triads were found guilty. and killed

if i have time ill post some storys of their struggle using non-communist papers

Hmm, isnt self imposed justice fun....

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by j311o
in WW2,Adolf Hitler said that since nazi germany and england are of the same pure aryan race,so therefore england should join nazi germany in its aryan domination!

thank god the British like the Taiwanese today are brave and resolute to resist and deter the greatest evils the human kind ever known!!!

Taiwan ROC is most definitely a "different country" with a "different culture"!

have you been to taiwan.? i think i know if taiwan had the same cultural since i shared the blood of 98% of their people.

in 1950 the PRC Officially declare itself an independent "COUNTRY" and a separate "COUNTRY" from the ROC! CCP thus name the new country "PRC"! the PRC setup a murderous and corrupt evil communist government! the PRC created its own 5 star flag,the PRC created its own writting system! the PRC created its military the PLA, then instructed PLA to crush and kill anybody who disagreed or questioned PRC authority! the PRC also created its own money,etc,etc,etc!!!

you even got the dates mixed up. it was 1949 and they decleared a new country which included taiwan. As you dont know taiwan still claimed the mainland up to this date

a new writing system? they simiplyed chinese so that the ordinary chinese could read and write. traditional chinese has 8000+characters whilst simpilfyed has 1500.

do you know what the 5 flag star represents.?

and creating its own money.? use the orginal chinese money that was worth 1million dollars to one american?

the PRC also created its own murderous and corrupt evil communist culture, which killed almost 100 millions innocent chinese! the PLA mostly killed intellectuals,teachers,engineers,or anybody who can read and write or dare to think!!! see,people who dare to think will see thorough lies and thievery of murderous and corrupt evil CCP,so these innocent chinese needs to be killed and vilify and Despised for all eternity,so the evil CCP can stay and hold on to power and control forever!

please break down the 100million

umm. 100million intellectuals teachers and engineers.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

yes thats all you have. nothing about taiwan in there?

No it aint, I've looked in the CIA handbook, etc.
You want me to get a log book of what sights and people I get my info from?

so all you need is a kit?

Nope you need the training, but stupid haveing kit that can do it but not using it.

because i know first hand. i argued with him before. he even amitted that he is

So going to a UK university makes him "biased" , oh come on, thats like saying Your biased about chinese forces.
Guess what , everyone is biased in some form or another!

well montgomery didn't have 57years to estimate the enemy.

No, in 57 years the enemy changes.

yes

Never heard of a single report of us blockadeing food supplies to the island.

america.

Nice reason.....pity I asked why not who.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

How does long distance flying test dog fighting skills?
PS, are you trying to say theres a "level" of pilots at which they all start off at?

no gives them added time to refine other skills like dog-fighting

Right then...
You just believe what you want to ok?

ok

They where asked to leave, if they didnt thats their choice.

they weren't asked but told to

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

no gives them added time to refine other skills like dog-fighting

Uhh right then...you do relise dog fighting while doing long range flights decreases your range.....right?
Are you trying to say WHY they dont do long range flying is because it gives them extra time to work on dog fighting?

they weren't asked but told to

No they where asked, you said so in your very words.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No it aint, I've looked in the CIA handbook, etc.
You want me to get a log book of what sights and people I get my info from?

yeah that would be nice

So going to a UK university makes him "biased" , oh come on, thats like saying Your biased about chinese forces.
Guess what , everyone is biased in some form or another!

yes i am bias to china but i am not as bias as him. he tried to prove to me that the taiwanese have a different culture a different language and taiwanese were first to see the island.

i proved him wrong on all accounts because i know the "taiwanese" language because its my own language from the mainland. same culture as me because i am Hokkien and part hakka.

No, in 57 years the enemy changes.

monitoring their changes

Never heard of a single report of us blockadeing food supplies to the island.

sinking their ships

[edit on 19-8-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Uhh right then...you do relise dog fighting while doing long range flights decreases your range.....right?
Are you trying to say WHY they dont do long range flying is because it gives them extra time to work on dog fighting?

no no and no. read my post before.

No they where asked, you said so in your very words.

asked and told.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
arnt they currently renovating an existing aircraft carrier.

there has to be some hidden objective behind the largest military drill they are currently holding.

wouldthe best time to do somthing drastic be after somthing happens on our soil like this so called major terrorist attack bin laden's #2 has talked aobut forever.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

yeah that would be nice

Fine then you first.

yes i am bias to china but i am not as bias as him. he tried to prove to me that the taiwanese have a different culture a different language and taiwanese were first to see the island.

i proved him wrong on all accounts because i know the "taiwanese" language because its my own language from the mainland. same culture as me because i am Hoklo and part hakka.

So you win one arguement and suddenly your better than him?

monitoring their changes

You can never know what an enemy will do until he acts, you can assume and guess but never be sure...

sinking their ships

I have never heard of us attacking a ship with food onboard, mabye a "trawler" / spy boat but not a shipping boat.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

no no and no. read my post before.

I did , 3 times.
Doing dog fighting WHILE doing long range flying IMO is quite stupid, mabye as an exercise but doing it for actual proper "what to do" training is IMO stupid.
I mean every minute u spend dog fighting means 1 minute less time flying to your target.

asked and told.

You cant be asked and told, its one or the other.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Fine then you first.

you first since you told me you would

So you win one arguement and suddenly your better than him?

that was it. there was no more argument. i shut him up. i am better than him him a non-taiwanese tried to prove to me that he was right but i proved him wrong

I have never heard of us attacking a ship with food onboard, mabye a "trawler" / spy boat but not a shipping boat.

i was reading it and came across some pictures of them and the caption below said tried and starving

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I did , 3 times.
Doing dog fighting WHILE doing long range flying IMO is quite stupid, mabye as an exercise but doing it for actual proper "what to do" training is IMO stupid.
I mean every minute u spend dog fighting means 1 minute less time flying to your target.

who said long range flying???? i said better dog fighting skills.

You cant be asked and told, its one or the other.

first their was a reported that asked then after that they told them

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjd67
arnt they currently renovating an existing aircraft carrier.

they justed sand-blasted the hull to stop the rust. maybe its going to be a traning carrier

there has to be some hidden objective behind the largest military drill they are currently holding.

100,000 men doing a "anti-terriortist" exercise is pretty suspicious

wouldthe best time to do somthing drastic be after somthing happens on our soil like this so called major terrorist attack bin laden's #2 has talked aobut forever.

i dont think thats a good idea

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

you first since you told me you would

Ok;
GS,
FAS,
Service men and ex service men,
Cadet training,
Many books,
Sino,
Physics..
This is a brief summary..

that was it. there was no more argument. i shut him up. i am better than him him a non-taiwanese tried to prove to me that he was right but i proved him wrong

So one argument "proved" you where "better" than him..

i was reading it and came across some pictures of them and the caption below said tried and starving

Ok "starving", does that mean we starved them or does that mean the officers in charge are bad?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

who said long range flying???? i said better dog fighting skills.

**Gets a head ache**
Right, I am talking about how they DO practise long range flying .
You brung dog fighiting into this..

first their was a reported that asked then after that they told them

Ah so you mean first there was a "report" then a "get the F out"?
That makes sense.
The nation is well within thier rights to do so, but angering the western eagle aint the brightest move.

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join