It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Can China Invade Taiwan?

page: 11
1
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng


If you are not american, I do not care much for what you think, because you can scream anything, and has nothing on the line. I am intended to talk to American friends and tell them the severe consequence fo US intervention in Taiwan strait.

By the way, if you think "Democratically Elected" government will represent the interest of people, why then you hate Bush? Are you against Democrazy? I know Hitler was also democratically and overwhelmingly elected, do you support him and admire him?

so when we helped china over all the years we get no respect yeah thats real nice.
i hate bush because he is an idiot, dont think he is the prime picture of democracy. hitler was a democrat ? WRONG! he believe in german people being better than anyone else aka nationalist.
he was elected cause the "clean up" after ww1 wasnt well done.




posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Originally posted by devilwasp
dont just think it is just the americans we british im sure would stand with america.


Who cares what Brits like you think. To most people, UK is only a dog diligently licking the ass of US, and patiently waiting for US to pass some favor.

If you have ball, why not protect your interest in Hong Kong? In todays world, not many care you brit anymore, and only consider you a barking dog of US.

oh really? we dont think so, and we dont care what you think.
and i suppose chian is the picture of a rebel state "we will inavde taiwan to look like a rebel!"
we didnt want hongkong why would we? its in some second rate country thats oppressive.
the argintinains thought that as well we showed them.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
so when we helped china over all the years we get no respect yeah thats real nice.


In what way, has Brits helped China. I am very interested to know. Of course I know, UK is still trying to stir up some mud in Hong Kong.



i hate bush because he is an idiot, dont think he is the prime picture of democracy. hitler was a democrat ? WRONG! he believe in german people being better than anyone else aka nationalist.
he was elected cause the "clean up" after ww1 wasnt well done.


I just what to tell you that Democrazy is nothing when it can be manipulated or influence by mass propaganda, and quite likely will not represent the interest of the majority of people.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng


I bet you home is also beautiful, why do not you declare Indepedence and elect you as the president?

we dont do that because we actually have a goverment that we can change unlike china who's government can only be elected by the last one.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
oh really? we dont think so, and we dont care what you think.
and i suppose chian is the picture of a rebel state "we will inavde taiwan to look like a rebel!"
we didnt want hongkong why would we? its in some second rate country thats oppressive.
the argintinains thought that as well we showed them.


If Agentina has more missiles or have the capability of 1% that of China, the outcome will be different. In the future, Agentina will claim back what they own, just like China claimed back Hong Kong after 100 years.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng


In what way, has Brits helped China. I am very interested to know. Of course I know, UK is still trying to stir up some mud in Hong Kong.



lets see,defended you in ww2 agaisnt japan or had you forgot we came in and helped you and gave you supplies? oh wait that was in the last goverment not this comunist rip off version.



I just what to tell you that Democrazy is nothing when it can be manipulated or influence by mass propaganda, and quite likely will not represent the interest of the majority of people.

uhh wha? do you actuallt know what the problem is with democracy? if it is too democratic then nothing gets done, if its not democratic enough it becomes a dictatorship. how can it be manipulated if their is multaple democratic party's
and i suppose a country that has no clear view of what the "meaning" of comuism is about if you still have money.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
we dont do that because we actually have a goverment that we can change unlike china who's government can only be elected by the last one.

So you do like Blair licking asses of Bush.

[edit on 6-9-2004 by zcheng]



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng


If Agentina has more missiles or have the capability of 1% that of China, the outcome will be different. In the future, Agentina will claim back what they own, just like China claimed back Hong Kong after 100 years.

how ? they had no platforms of which to fire them from. also if they did we would take them out by means of Specail Forces like we done with their base in south argentina.
also so what we gave you it back ,whoopty do! WELL DONE YOU WANT A GOLD STAR FOR THAT? seriosly if argentina tries it they will feel the punch of the UK.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by zcheng


In what way, has Brits helped China. I am very interested to know. Of course I know, UK is still trying to stir up some mud in Hong Kong.



lets see,defended you in ww2 agaisnt japan or had you forgot we came in and helped you and gave you supplies? oh wait that was in the last goverment not this comunist rip off version.


Do you know how many Chinese Artifacts are in Britain today? When and how you possessed them? Do you know the destruction Britain brought to China from 1840 to 1911? When are you going to repent for what you have done and compensate for what you have done. One day, you will have to return what you have pillaged and stolen from China.

We are thankful to any support from Britain in WW2. I also know at that time Burma, India, Bangledesh were a colonies of Britain, and it was in Brit's own interest to fend off Japan in Burma and other colonies.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
how ? they had no platforms of which to fire them from. also if they did we would take them out by means of Specail Forces like we done with their base in south argentina.
also so what we gave you it back ,whoopty do! WELL DONE YOU WANT A GOLD STAR FOR THAT? seriosly if argentina tries it they will feel the punch of the UK.


What about the punch from Agentina in sinking Shefield? and think about the consequences of more such missiles.

Falkland is actually farther away to Agentina, than Taiwan to Mainland China. You can figure out the forces needed to defeat China.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng


Do you know how many Chinese Artifacts are in Britain today? When and how you possessed them? Do you know the destruction Britain brought to China from 1840 to 1911? When are you going to repent for what you have done and compensate for what you have done. One day, you will have to return what you have pillaged and stolen from China.

We are thankful to any support from Britain in WW2. I also know at that time Burma, India, Bangledesh were a colonies of Britain, and it was in Brit's own interest to fend off Japan in Burma and other colonies.

so what ,every country has done bad things hell we invented constration camps. we have repented. why do you think we are doing things in the UN ?
china has pillaged and stolen from maby countries as well dont think yourself as inocent.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

What about the punch from Agentina in sinking Shefield? and think about the consequences of more such missiles.

Falkland is actually farther away to Agentina, than Taiwan to Mainland China. You can figure out the forces needed to defeat China.

oh wow they got 2 aircraft in the net ! frankly i dont see how one ship compares to the loss of most of their fleet in the conflict.
the one punch that was all and they sent aircraft from a base outside the agreed conflict zone.
we took care of that problem mabye not easily but we done it.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

you havn't lived in China and won't know wether multi party reign is suit for China.
a country can't copy the mode of another country, right?
if multi party reign achieve in China, it means abruption.
there are examples in the Chinese history which you can read if you are interest in.
so it's our own question, and there is no need for foreigners to butt in.
because, it's really a bad manner.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorWoo

Originally posted by devilwasp

you havn't lived in China and won't know wether multi party reign is suit for China.
a country can't copy the mode of another country, right?
if multi party reign achieve in China, it means abruption.
there are examples in the Chinese history which you can read if you are interest in.
so it's our own question, and there is no need for foreigners to butt in.
because, it's really a bad manner.

no i havnt lived there and if you two are any exsample of the average person then i doubt i would like it.
what you not copying any one , i mean come on if that was a law then every country would be a diffrent type of goverment.
you cant say you have not copied any one , you copied the russians who based it on a german idea.
that kind of attitude will get you no where, you have to accept critisism or you will not advance.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorWoo

Originally posted by devilwasp

you havn't lived in China and won't know wether multi party reign is suit for China.
a country can't copy the mode of another country, right?
if multi party reign achieve in China, it means abruption.
there are examples in the Chinese history which you can read if you are interest in.
Thank you again for your concern about how to make Chinese societ better.
But actually, it's our own question, and there is no need for foreigners to butt in.
because, it's really a bad manner.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
so what ,every country has done bad things hell we invented constration camps. we have repented. why do you think we are doing things in the UN ?
china has pillaged and stolen from maby countries as well dont think yourself as inocent.


I do not see any repent from you at least for atrocities done in China. I do not see any good thing UK is doing in UN, other than licking asses of US. Tell me which nation China has pillaged and stolen? I think you are as idiotic at least as *.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng


I do not see any repent from you at least for atrocities done in China. I do not see any good thing UK is doing in UN, other than licking asses of US. Tell me which nation China has pillaged and stolen? I think you are as idiotic at least as *.

balklands?
what about queen diana's trust?
red cross?
actually help START the UN?

when has china helped abroad?
what about south korea? or did you forget you invaded it?
you can think what you want.
it shall be your downfall if you underesitmate your enemy.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Tell me which nation China has pillaged and stolen? I think you are as idiotic at least as *.


Tibet.

[edit on 6-9-2004 by Nacnud]



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nacnud

Tell me which nation China has pillaged and stolen? I think you are as idiotic at least as *.


Tibet.



First, Tibet was not a country. Second, do you know the history of Tibet in China? Third, if you do want China to leave Tibet, you should ask US return all the lands back to Native indians first. Otherwise, you are just another hypocrite.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
red cross?
actually help START the UN?

when has china helped abroad?
what about south korea? or did you forget you invaded it?


I do not know the origin of Red Cross, but I do know it the work of all nations.

Do you know other nations "help START the UN"?

All I know about Brits, is that Britain used to have colonies around the world, and now they are no more than dogs licking the asses of US.

China helped North Korean people. Do you know South Korean was exiled in China during Japan occupation of South Korea?

I used to think that you are better than FredT and WestPoint23. Obviously you are on par with them.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join