It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best ghost on film...Ever!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Please, a plea...can people STOP saying things like 'best ever' in thread titles. This is NOT the best ever ghost caught on film, nowhere even near. The Disney one on this site is better for starters. I know you are trying to attract people to view the thread, but all it does is p*** us off when we feel conned.

Just be honest with the thread title, something like 'Hey I can see a ghost in this clip, what do you see?' would be better and probably attract more open debate on the film rather than on the quality of the post and the misleading title.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Theres been a thread on this before somewhere which I remember posting in, I will see if I can find it as I can't remember if anything was decided

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

Sorry guy but in the real world, just suck it up. To me, that was the best ghost on film. Ever.
Get over it

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
reply to post by FlySolo

Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It appears I didn't post in that thread

I must be dream posting again!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Ok, real world. Suck what up? You are sensationlising a rather rubbish image in to advance your own thread. I would say get over your own ego and be honest, thats all. Talking tough doesn't take away from the fact that you have deliberately misled here. And you need to view more ghost videos if you thought this was the best ever.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sure the kid runs/waddles creepy, but don't ghosts float?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

I never mislead anyone, here or my private life. I think you're taking this too seriously in my opinion. This was my interpretation when I saw it, how I titled it, and if you don't like it, too bad friend. From now on, try looking at the flags first before getting yourself all worked up

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
wow this is creepy
could it not just be a reflection though
passer by maybe?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo
reply to post by FlySolo

Ok, real world. Suck what up? You are sensationlising a rather rubbish image in to advance your own thread. I would say get over your own ego and be honest, thats all. Talking tough doesn't take away from the fact that you have deliberately misled here. And you need to view more ghost videos if you thought this was the best ever.

Best ever is a subjective assessment. This is really good, and is in the top 5 I've ever seen. The clip has a solid provenance as well, which elevates it significantly. Tha Japanese stuff is pretty good too, but the provenance of that entire catalogue of CCTV footage is suspect. Especially considering the fact that those clips have become a cultural sensation over there. Compared to the crap that gets posted on YouTube, this clip is really impressive. Like I said, easily in the top 5 I've ever seen.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Funny, I was just reading about this. Check the second video.

Ghost child debunked

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join