It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI engineers terror plot, creates terrorist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It's funny, kids these days, tell them to do something difficult and they run the other way. Hold their hand and do everything for them and they can do anything they want. I know the day and age we live in, I also know what it's like to be a stupid, impulsive kid. The havoc I could have wreaked with the right tools had they been handed to me on a silver platter.

The point isn't that he couldn't discover on his own - it's that he didn't. The entire plot was centered around the FBI doing everything for him. If you take the FBI out of the equation, you have a stupid, frustrated, angry kid... wow I think I just described about 75% of the 15-19 year old male population.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Danish

When I was 17, i would have slaughtered you.

I see your point though, a very good one actually. Without the FBI the kid would just be like any other kid... Hmmm..

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Danish

I exacly agree with you.

The kid only thought and wrote some bad things, probably he was mentally frustrated looking at the world and seeing the bad things happen to his brother, to his country, etc.

Everyone in bad times think horrible things, I thought about killing the people who jumped me, I never did it. At the time of anger, and mental distress, everyone thinks that way. So if the FBI comes to them at those times and gives them the means, and support, and encouragement, would they do it?

I have grown now, but I suspect in the time of ager, if the FBI gave me the means to kill those who jumped me/encouragement/financial support etc.., I would have went and did it.

What do you guys think?>

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Here's another parallel story for your thread. Seems the FBI is once again bent on destroying its credibility & trust. What utter incompetence.

The FBI informant was so bent on getting his fellow worshipers to jihad that they called the FBI to report the FBI's plant in the mosque and in addition obtained a restraining order against him.

Tension grows between Calif. Muslims, FBI after informant infiltrates mosque

By Jerry Markon
Washington Post
Compounding the damage, Monteilh has gone public, revealing secret FBI methods and charging that his "handlers" trained him to entrap Muslims as he infiltrated their mosques, homes and businesses. He is now suing the FBI.

edit on 5-12-2010 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join