It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange WANTED By INTERPOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well, looks like INTERPOL is out to get Assange and his offensives are: Sex Crimes.

Present family name: ASSANGE
Forename: JULIAN PAUL
Sex: MALE
Date of birth: 3 July 1971 (39 years old)
Place of birth: TOWNSVILLE, Australia
Language spoken: English
Nationality: Australia

Categories of Offences: SEX CRIMES
Arrest Warrant Issued by: INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC PROSECUTION OFFICE IN GOTHENBURG / Sweden

Disgusting. The man has opened up eyes and has spread truth. Although, it's not surprising that they would spread lies and accusations about a man who remains to be the number one enemy of governments world wide...

You have our support Julian.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

It's funny how they suddenly make this a top priority...the US is the leader and every other country begs and bows towards it...kind of how a lowly minion acts towards his master...just waiting for him to fall so they can take over. I believe wikileaks are priority number one, but, why did the US let these out? there must be something in it for them otherwise they would have hit the "killswitch".

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is one blatant witch hunt. It's disgraceful. How coincidental that this happens now.

second

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Already a post on this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Ridiculous... the US will execute him for the thousands of people now dead because of him.

...oh, wait - NOTHING HAS HAPPENED, bar a few embarrassing headlines, obviuosly.

Aren't the authorities missing the point completely???

Can't we now try George W Bush for an illegal war???

Is it wrong to wanty bad things to happen to Interpol??? (I know that's likely to cause alarm, but I'm just asking if it WOULD be morally right to be happy if something did happen. Would it??? Honest quesiton.)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

More reason for him to simply release the code on the insurance file. Release all the damn secrets and let the average person judge from their as to his intentions. I bet this bank thing is mind blowing, and would serve as why we need more transparency in all government as well as corporations.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Latest news on this from the Guardian
www.guardian.co.uk...

It says his mood is buoyant. This guy has guts, I have to say.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond

Ridiculous... the US will execute him for the thousands of people now dead because of him.

...oh, wait - NOTHING HAS HAPPENED, bar a few embarrassing headlines, obviuosly.

Aren't the authorities missing the point completely???

Can't we now try George W Bush for an illegal war???

Is it wrong to wanty bad things to happen to Interpol??? (I know that's likely to cause alarm, but I'm just asking if it WOULD be morally right to be happy if something did happen. Would it??? Honest quesiton.)

Yes and err, didn't we just see evidence of Hillary Clinton's espionage activities?

Oh, and didn't Bush just publicly admit to authorising torture, which is a war crime?

And, wasn't that after hard evidence was found that documents had been tampered with, and lies told to Congress, in order to wage an illegal war which caused ....how many deaths?

And didn't Greenspan admit, in a videod meeting a couple of weeks ago, that financial crimes had been committed by the banks, which have affected the economies of how many countries?

Re Interpol - well, they say karma's a bitch!

edit on 30-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am a huge supporter of what Wikileaks is doing, but wouldn't it be wise to see if Assange is actually guilty of these alleged crimes before passing judgment? (After all the files have been released of course)

Who's to say he does not have a tendency to be sexually mischievous? I don't know and I think it's best to reserve judgment until the facts are clear.....regardless of our emotional tie to the leaks.

It is convenient though that they want to arrest him now while the leaks are being disclosed. If they can arrest him for sexual issues, can they not arrest him for releasing state secrets?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
No surprise, now Amazon has stopped hosting __._. All of you that used to buy from Amazon, tell them that you are no more interested in using their services, I will definitely do that.

Now it is the swedish company Bahnhof that hosts wikileaks, they won't yield that easy ...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Torre

The link is not working for me.
For the first time......2nd line.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Julian is an idealist in a world of scoffers and skeptics. His ideals are of freedom, openness, frankness, and intelligence in matters of world affairs. Citizens of this world seem more interested in American Idol and Survivor type of interaction and less about Jeffersonian ideals such as he displays with his deeds.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Torre

The link is not working for me.
For the first time......2nd line.

Ok, i try to link again ...

To destroy this invisible government

new topics

top topics

join