It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid: A Conundrum Made of Stone (Built by ET's?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

And when exactly did you read this book?

Times change. better tools to discover new things.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Originally posted by FireMoon The Rosetta Stone was deciphered in 1822 so it's wholly possible they, rather badly, faked the Khufu inscriptions 15 years later, to say it wasn't is simply not true. . I explained exactly how this is, in fact, not possible at all. You ignore facts in order to maintain your fantasy view of ancient history. Ignorance is one thing. Purposeful ignorance is quite ano

No you didn't, you just made a sweeping generalistion based on your particular bias, which is about par for the course for you.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Hi Harte,

I am interested to hear your take on the Pyramids and Sphinx. Clearly you believe that they were built by the hands of man but when do you believe that they were built?

What do you say about the rain erosion on the Sphinx and the lining up of Leo and Orion's Belt in around 10500BC?

Genuinely curious.

Regards

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

You do realize that the number of stars and probability the line up some how are very high? That's not even counting the fact that they look perfect enough to a human eye.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Did you even read the OP???? He didn't even refer to aliens, just to give reasons why this would've been extremely hard to build in the time table presented. Where is your evidence aliens didn't make it? Do you know how humans did it? Also in the time table presented? Because I STRONGLY doubt you do.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

See last two pages.

Humans made it. aliens is not a practical answer.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

This actual concrete fact? No it isn't it's scientific theory, as you stated earlier those methods were "found" by a french archaeologist, who stated they were made by rolling the stones up interior ramps. I did read your post gorman, but I'd like to see both the parts from the rollers he uncovered and also the evidence of the interior ramps. Since to this point all you've shown is a drawing and nothing in relation to the interior ramps except this guys word. Also I'd like to see paperwork where other CREDIBLE archaeologists except this "theory" as fact.
edit on 1-12-2010 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Beautiful post OP, completely enlightening. I learned quite a bit.

S&F + adding you as a friend

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'm glad this was posted. I've been doing a lot of research and a lot of thinking about this subject recently.

I think the ancient Egyptians were way more advanced than most people think.

Giza Power Plant Theory suggests that they were using the pyramid to create electricity. From what I've read, they use the flow of the Nile to ram pump water up into the pyramid where it enters a resonance chamber and through resonant electrolysis they produced electricity. Stanley Meyer resonant electrolysis
The pyramid complex was illuminated by lightbulbs as depicted in certain heiroglyphs

I read the illuminati came from a sect of the egyptian priesthood. The illuminated people, the only people with electric lighting.
The power may have been transmitted wirelessless using resonant inductive coupling

I got to thinking that if the ancient egyptians were producing hydrogen they quite probably could have had hydrogen balloons. Then I thought about the boats the egyptians had and what if they weren't just boats. I made this image to show you what I mean.

a 5000 year old airship. The Nile would be the runway for all take offs and landings.

Years ago I read someones theory that the ancient egyptians may also have had radio. He claimed the obelisks were actually radio recievers. He had an elaborate explanation involving the materials the obelisks were made of with pictures and diagrams etc. I wish I could find it now but I had no luck.

they probably even figured out resonance levitation techniques which would explain how they moved the giant stones into place. Leekskalnin creator of the coral castle said "the hands are placed lightly over a stone to be levitated. An orally produced musical scale is run through until the hands feel a response stimulus from the stone. Each tone must be sustained to allow the mass to resonate and produce a sufficient reflection to enable detection. Once the mass aggregate resonance is hit upon, that frequency must be SUSTAINED to cause the neutral center to alter the aether flow and thus cause the mass to levitate."

Just some stuff to think about. I'm sure skeptics and debunkers will have a field day with my post but Time has eroded most of the evidence so who knows what the world was like 5000 years or 10000 years ago.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Some believe the great pyramid was a powerplant

edit on 1-12-2010 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Valery Uvarov, Russian astronaut and ufology expert

he made this Pyramid

THE PYRAMID

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The diagrams of them rolling it up are that, plus the scans of the pyramid show it. Do more than read my post. Read my sources.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

But they didn't find actual materials, or actual evidence leading them to this conclusion.

That's my point. Also from the first source this is stated on the opening page: Discover Jean-Pierre Houdin's theory
in real-time 3D.

You notice that key word in there... I did. Also as stated in the OP this theory still doesn't explain how they did it in the time table of 1 stone every 2 minutes. The interior ramp theory still wouldn't have made up enough time for that, even with the use of the cylinder system.

Also I find it peculiar that they don't give dimensions of the ramp, since a block on average was about 6' by 6'. I wonder how this would fit into this ramp theory. Also I see a lot of good things about this but not many people asking questions such as those I have presented to you, time and space.
edit on 1-12-2010 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The "fire within a fire" part reminds me of a part in the Mahabharata
where they talk about electromagnetic weapons that fried anyone with
metal on them...

Let's hope nobody turns it on xD hehe

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by 11118

And when exactly did you read this book?

Times change. better tools to discover new things.

When? Yesterday, it's from my current class.

But I guess that my University is completely out dated and I may as well tell my professor to shove it and that I'm no longer reading this rubbish; however, instead I'd rather manifest a strong argument that points out the error in the texts.

I actually think for myself and look at information presented with a discrepancy, not simply absorbing everything that's fed to me as truth.
edit on 1-12-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You know, you should do some math before you make that claim. there are half a million stones on the pyramid, and it went up in 20 years. that means they could easily do something like 70 bricks a day, or 2 bricks and hour. Perfectly reasonable. 3d render. Guess where it came from? the scans.

reply to post by 11118

Considering my professor went there, documented it, wrote the course material himself, and is an accredited architect.... yes.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Also neither of you have actually proven me wrong. You simply say i am and assume that that justifies you are right. Still waiting.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

You know, you should do some math before you make that claim. there are half a million stones on the pyramid, and it went up in 20 years. that means they could easily do something like 70 bricks a day, or 2 bricks and hour. Perfectly reasonable. 3d render. Guess where it came from? the scans.

now you referring to math? he already discluded your sources! asked you to prove more Credible experts to back your claims and all you have done is find more and more excuses why we should believe you!

just back up a min! there are more evidence to claim that man had HELP building those pyramids then there are that man did it ALONE!!

which seems more likely? not man by himself!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Regarding the documentation for the Pyramids, I have heard somewhere that there is a Great Chamber hidden below the Sphinx, which has been denied access by the Egyptian archaeologists, here is where I believe that the records of the construction may be found.

Roy.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Yes. Help from his ancestors. Like I keep asking. Why sis aliens come to Earth to help the Egyptians? it took them around 200 years to become advanced enough to build it. clearly these aliens were not too helpful;.

Also he did not prove me wrong... nor the math.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Um, 2 slabs an hour would take a few centuries.

They would of had to cut, move, and place (in perfection), a 2.5 to 10 ton limestone block every 2 to 3 minutes 365 days a year. That's disregarding accidents, incorrect placements, and the granite slabs. Also Houdin doesn't take into account the empty sleds going down the ramp.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join