It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid: A Conundrum Made of Stone (Built by ET's?)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I believe that the pyramids had multiple uses:

1. Free-energy device. Supplied energy throughout the region using water.

2. Kundalini Ascension. Humans who went into it were "initiated" into spiritual enlightenment.

3. Extra-terrestrial docking station. ETs used it to dock magnetically powered flying craft.

But that's crazy talk, right? I mean, it makes SO much more sense to say that Egyptians carried (literally) tons of resources up one of the largest superstructures ever built every two minutes for 20 years without one day off... and that slaves were not responsible...yeah, right.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I didn't link to that video. The site I linked to is a 3D animated illustration, with navigation features. The pulley system is feasible.
edit on 2-12-2010 by BigSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xinthose

We've already debunked that, there's video of him using a block and tackle system. This "magnetic" system he apparently used was a myth...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Just because they may not have used a wheel does not mean they didn't use a pulley system or something like a pulley system. I'm not an expert on Egypt so I cannot comment about other technology that they did possess since I dont know for a certainty about the time periods each individual piece came about, however I will point out that it is clearly obvious we do not know anything for a certainty in relations to pyramid construction so I would not be so quick to dismiss the idea.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Great thread - S&F. The Pyramids (and other megalithic (and non) structures), are a huge part of my argument for Ancient Astronaut Theory.

I would love the folks who have been involved in this thread, to provide their input, Over Here

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

This is all fascinating, since I've been reading about this for a few weeks now extensively. I happened to come across a website with astounding information that maybe you'd like to see.

Referring to the near perfect alignment of each pyramid
www.humanresonance.org...

In reference to the geometric design, and materials used.
www.humanresonance.org...

I honestly hold no bias in the argument of whether humans built them, or had help from otherworldly friends. Then again, solipsism is my answer to a lot of questions.

This has been posted and posted again, however I feel it would be important to incorporate into the conversation:

"Ancient Egyptian legends tell of Tep Zepi, or the “first time”. This is described as an age when “sky gods” came down to Earth and raised the land from mud and water. They supposedly flew through the air in flying “boats” and brought laws and wisdom to man through a royal line of Pharaohs."

This could be a misinterpretation, but the occurrence of beings from the sky in ancient transcripts, artwork, and certain secular religions, drives me to consider it myself. It could be amounted to cultural parallel, but I sincerely doubt prehistoric humans thought that, heresy from other regions was so cool, that they would include it in their own history as well.
edit on 2-12-2010 by humanmonster because: fixed the link

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The pyramids, as all other megalithic structures are positioned to precisely FIT to the matrix of universe.
This matrix is detectable as dead straight lines that are one inch in width, they are IMHO laser beams of phase conjugate nature( time reversed beams)
They are detectable in groups of NINE parallel sets of such lines arranged in three sets of threes.
The position of the great pyramid will be simple for such as myself, and it's construction geometry is of universal geometry that permeates all mass and space, the geometry has fibonacci sequencing inherant within it's measure and angles of orientations.
The structure is made of limestone built upon limestone.
limestone is composed of cocoliths, tiny flying saucer shaped platelets that surround cocoliths interact with the dual spin magnetic flows that travel in opposite spin flows along each and every one inch thick laser beam.
The pyramid is constructed to perfectly match the geometry that is there, and it's exact design lies in the invisable detectable matrix, there is no need at all for any measuring devices or any such thing, it is naturally provided .
this knowledge has been veiled from humanity due to the ultimate power of creation and equal dissolvement of the universal duality force available and abused in the past.
The ability to concentrate either of these flows can be weaponised, and has again been.
A TIME is upon ourselves to decide , that decision is to interact with universe peacefully, or to weaponise it again.
To weaponise it will lead to the extermination of the entire global population , as occured previously.

The duality of flows have multiple names....male and female...yin and yang....positive and negative etc etc, but their true nature has been veiled, for the best of reasons , by the best of the best through the milleniums.

Nothing is actually as You have been TOLD, the religions are fake, the sciences are flawed by way of been true in a limited partial manner.
Basically We are imprisoned here on this planet to see if we are ready to go further in universe.
The clues remain in plain site from the last civilization, if You can detect them.
The pyramids were accumulators of the creative force, and water is the main carrier of this, hydrogen been the carrier.

The question is , TO BE, OR NOT TO BE.

Do We learn,
gravitor

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Yea that's the thing/ We've forgotten how. Lot of people do not realize this, but great innovations and inventions WERE used hundreds, even thousands of years before their inventions, sometimes not even in the way we consider. The Egyptians used steam engines as toys, and the Romans had rebar, they just never invented it to the point of good usability. Villages in Africa also use rebar in the sense of mud with reinforcement from wood.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
the rope itself can do the work + human force. building the pyramid inside out would be the most practical way. you dont know how strong the slaves are. they are forced to work for the king all their lives, paid or unpaid. they already have scholars at that time so smart that they cannot be leveled to our scientist/geniuses today.
they spend the most of their lives studying and discovering than today technology, games, socializing and anything that could distract learning.

its just that people overlooked what we have in present than what they had before.
edit on 2-12-2010 by sweety0003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by 11118

Agreed you should check out this site: www.ling.upenn.edu...

It's an extensive study on what possible techniques may have been used. I'm favoring the lever method at this point:

edit on 2-12-2010 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

Would this be feasible for 70 ton granite beams that are 23 feet long in precise and perfect placement?

The more I read into the Pyramid the more it turns into a puzzling paradox, and although I like some theories I scrutinize them with a skeptics eye.
edit on 2-12-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

reply to post by 11118

Agreed you should check out this site: www.ling.upenn.edu...

It's an extensive study on what possible techniques may have been used. I'm favoring the lever method at this point:

edit on 2-12-2010 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

Would this be feasible for 70 ton granite beams that are 23 feet long in precise and perfect placement?

The more I read into the Pyramid the more it turns into a puzzling paradox, and although I like some theories I scrutinize them with a skeptics eye.
edit on 2-12-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

im not sure but it has to be simpler than the lever. how about rope rolls - Franz Löhner or something like wheel and axle. what i know is they already have 'plumbing system' in that day.
edit on 2-12-2010 by sweety0003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sweety0003

The wheel did not become recognized until the New Kingdom.

There were no wheels or pulleys in the Old Kingdom.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I have read the whole thread and there are lots of differing input. Recently a guy in the UK has come up with a theory of construction for stonehenge:

read more here

The reason I bring this up is to demonstrate that there are multiple POSSIBLE methods of transport of giant blocks, with unlimited time, resources and desire/will anything is possible.

I do have a question which was raised earlier and unanswered: how do we know when the pyramid was built and the timescale for construction? I guess it must be historical record and not carbon dating for the reasons already mentioned.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I went to the book of the dead exhibition at the British Museum the other week. One thing is quite clear. The egyptions were paranoid about the afterlife. Tombs, sarchophogus', walls, floors ceiling. In fact everything is covered in spells, aids, tales and warnings to help the dead in the afterlife.

If the great pyramid was a tomb were is the writing? Quite clearly NOT a tomb.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Yes it would be with the use of both these and ramps to move them up the side, platform by platform. Again we can't begin to realize the innovation of these people or the work ethic.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Wow. now that is absolutely amazing! I didn't think the wooden cradle system was possible at all but this system may have been implemented... Jesus tap dancing christ! Great find!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Also I didn't tell you this earlier but I refered to Occam's Razor quite a few times in this thread to site why jean-pierre's study is probably the correct one. Sadly no one I've posted it to has taken the common sense to use this principle.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I will also say that the agriculture around ancient egypt wouldn't have produced any type of acidic fruits or veggies but it is highly possibly that a king would trade for these from other locations.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Also I didn't tell you this earlier but I refered to Occam's Razor quite a few times in this thread to site why jean-pierre's study is probably the correct one. Sadly no one I've posted it to has taken the common sense to use this principle.

I have commented on it 4 different times throughout the thread and why it is still not the "smoking-gun".

I've read his book The Secret of the Great Pyramid.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by humanmonster

"Ancient Egyptian legends tell of Tep Zepi, or the “first time”. This is described as an age when “sky gods” came down to Earth and raised the land from mud and water. They supposedly flew through the air in flying “boats” and brought laws and wisdom to man through a royal line of Pharaohs."

My interpretation of this is the more common notion that the ancient scholars searched for "God's hand" in the design of the universe. They decided to construct their society in gods image. As above so below, the great pyramid mirrored the mathematical/astronomical observations of the day and provided a calendar and navigational aid for future generations.

The pyramid construction focused the Egyptian population on just one single monumental task that was under tight control of the Pharaoh. There was really nothing else exciting going on in the middle east to distract resources except this one highly visible project. I would love to go back in time and see first hand the social order that would have been in place during that period. No doubt the workers pulled to music or sang to keep the work rhythm. In those times i'm guessing it was "Mut the contented" that stayed home and produced the crops to feed the project workers who must have believed they were on a mission of God.

There is so much secrecy and disinformation surrounding the Egyptian pyramids. Hawass appears to me to be protecting the secrets in a parochial fashion. He has been quoted as saying the Masons stole some of the construction ideas. Apparently the more allegorical descriptions passed on through Legends and religion are not considered a threat. Trying to reverse engineer works like the revelations in the Christian Bible provides some clues, but as we constantly see on ATS, allegorical interpretation usually just mirrors our own conceptual framework without giving much insight into what the original author was thinking at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join