It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs New York City RAW video footage 2010 (HD) In CBS News

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think it's Balloons. Here is a possible explanation.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by badw0lf

You cleary have issues with read a text. I said it was a UFO. And i said what i dont think it was. But you dont like me, and this undermines your credibility to any op I put here. So, when you will stop chase me?

Well, technically it was a UFO...

The objects are unidentified. Posters to this thread are debating what they could have been.

They were flying. They were in the air and appeared to be ascending. That's kind of a 'gimme'.

They were objects. If they weren't the crowd wouldn't have been staring at them just as the cameraperson was.

What, exactly, they are is the topic of debate. Not /that/ they are (or were, because that footage was shot in October).

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DoubleNickels

What about the Craft which dropped down over chicago ohare airport. And rose straight up in the air and poof it was gone. These craft do not have a radar signature. The run on magnetic field manipulation. No heat. Radar cannot even attemt to identify as it is not even looking in the freq. band.

RB

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
reply to post by RUSSO

something would tell you that EVENTUALLY the balloons would pop after reaching so high in the air.... something would tell you, that they would keep floating up untill they popped, they would be swaying with the wind and going in different directions...

It's not as uncommon as you think. Balloons which come down in the ocean are considered by many to be a threat to sealife. It's pretty common, actually.

As for when the balloons would burst, that's a matter of some debate. I can't say for sure when your average helium-filled party balloon would burst and come back down. They're known to burst, land in the ocean, and pose a danger to sealife (in particular seagoing birds) so they'd have to be able to travel a decent distance to go even decently far into the ocean. On the other end of the spectrum, you can get an 1800 gm weather balloon to an altitude of 75,000 feet before it bursts, and the more sturdy ones regularly hit 100,000 feet of altitude.

It's not impossible. We don't have enough information to make a solid determination.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by StarrGazer25

im pretty sure if i tied 3 white balloons together and released them , depending on wind conditions, it would look very much like the video.

It's an easy enough experiment. Let's try it.

Let's get some ATS readers in roughly the same place to release a bundle of three helium party balloons (ideally a couple of times on different days to gather data), film it, post the footage, and we can see for sure.

Why sit around conjecturing when we can see for ourselves?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NukeDad

No way they are plain old ballons. Those would have to be special to reach that altitude. Ask the guy who sent his ipad into the atmosphere. The rubber latex type would freeze and pop at I dont know. Head hurts tio crunch numbers but you get the point.

No way was it a tipical ballon from Walmart/Riteaid what ever.

Makes me want to _ _ _ _ at how ignorant people can be. The flipping lady who released the balloons doesn't even think it was their ballons.

Hello people in there wake up. Can you here me. Like I said in the past.

Someone could load a gun and put it to your head and blow your brains out and say I didn't do that that didn't happen I didn't see it that way that is not what I think I saw. I saw what looked like swamp gas.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ive had sitings, that were not only crafts, but I know 100% by the contact and experiences that occurred they were ET crafts, and they didn't look like balloons. I found the New York sitings to be an insult to ufology. Basically a retired military personal enjoys cult status by telling us its going to happen, and it does. The military playing a role in duping people and like mesmer's trying to discredit the real deal, which they're sitting on, they're privy to, they're enjoying advanced technology (by our standards, still just a notch above the upper levels of caveman but ET, which is millions in our galaxy and billions, in more advanced ones, years ahead of us).

crave.cnet.co.uk...

Theres real tech here, in this link that is so incredible it IS disclosure.

Humanity has many different groups pushing for NWO, agendas of starvation/war/inequality.

This technology cannot exist on a planet where there are starving people. These babies take 18 years to grow from seeds to be road worth. Does this mean the military can grow their crafts on the vine now?

This technology is similar, to how crafts are grown from seeds, as living tech that continues to grow in space.

Our military has this and its the tip of the iceberg. Tech can be responsible, clean and serve the people. Genetically grown food and meat can be humane and feed the world, or in the hands of criminals downgrade the world.

No one can take power, they can bully and coherse us into empowering them, but its truly up to us. We have the ability, in view of that technology to really start to look at the world, and scorn their balloon shows, and their claiming they're going to reveal ET life and pulling out a mirobe on a meteor, while dangling ET tech all around us, with everyone so asleep.

The merecedes in that link took 18 years to grow from 2 seeds, to be mature enough to be road worthy. It was so bizarre, it didn't even win the auto show. Everyone dropped it, wtihout even understanding: What it said, read it, and then think deeply. Its a real anomaly in a world with mass starvation of millions and wars, don't ya think!

Its time to really wake people up, not show pics of balloons and support their attempt to bury the motherlode of info and tech they're sitting on while they murder countless citizens.

By the way, for this to even be leaked out like this, its OLD HAT, its just stuff in overflow box. Think deep, this is very very baby tech to what the para military are sitting on.

Why do you think the free energy isn't released? Because they love their slave planet!!!!

They have cures for all the diseases, and can clean up all the nano dust and pollution, all of it. This is the tip of a very old stockpile of tech, they're way beyond this. Its time to equalize and redistribute to the world in open transparency, and they don't want to do it. They'd rather RESET IT!

Well it isn't happening.

We're going to rally the people for PEACE, and EQUALIZING/REDISTRIBUTING and BRINGING OUT THE TECH!
edit on 1-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
From the very beginning of the video, it is clear that what we are seeing is balloons, and that does not change throughout. I am certainly no balloon expert, but I've seen enough in my life to recognize their movements in wind. I too wanted this to be something more, but seriously, doesn't this seem like grasping at straws. Just because CBS news filmed it, doesn't make it anything more than what it is.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

In the beginning of the video you can see the other two objects. Then he pans away to the 3 in question. So they didnt suddenly appear, they where there the whole time.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I see ballons.. because you say its not does not make it so.. maybe you believe they are not ballons.. but I'll hold judgement on what I see tyvm.. unless you can disprove them being ballons besides saying they arnt.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NukeDad

Not knocking you by the way just. I love everyone and have no hate for my fellow man. Just making a statement.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NukeDad

Or lady you never know who's on the other end of the keyboard. Sorry...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB
It looks like 3 balloons tied together the way they are moving around. Thats just me. Interesting though.

yeah... until you watch more than a minute of video...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

What about the Craft which dropped down over chicago ohare airport. And rose straight up in the air and poof it was gone. These craft do not have a radar signature.

I have yet to look into this.

The run on magnetic field manipulation.

What evidence makes you say this?

No heat.

UFOlogy has numerous reports of what are claimed to be landing sites that evidence massive heat damage. Sometime soil is baked hard (and still warm when checked out). Are you saying that there are some anomalous sites which have no heat damage, and some that do (it's okay if this is so).

Radar cannot even attemt to identify as it is not even looking in the freq. band.

This does not make sense.

Radar (originally 'RAdio Detection And Ranging') functions by transmitting an RF signal into the atmosphere and listening for parts of it to return. The idea is that the pulse goes out and dense objects reflect some of it back toward the point of origin. Less dense materials scatter the pulse in different ways, some of which is reflected to the point of origin. Some materials absorb most-to-all of the pulse, meaning that nothing is reflected back to the point of origin. The receiver doesn't have to be at the point of origin but usually is.

It's also worth noting that the electrical conductivity of whatever a radar pulse hits is as important as how dense it is, if not moreso.

link   
Wow great video

reminds me of this video

link   
this kind of UFOs have also been seen by NASA

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

My thoughts exactly. We used to do this, my brother and I as children. Our mother was seamstress so we had a whole bunch of material to play with. We tied those ballons with elastic thread. Same results.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NukeDad

HA! HA! HA! I knew it...too funnt I just replied, agreeing that they were ballons and there you go...LOLL

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Looks like balloons to me. Even if it isn't, you might as well say they are, because there is no proof that they are alien probes, craft, or anything of that sort, and balloons are the closest thing you can relate them to. There is simply nothing more you can do with this video. END.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Madrid claim the balloons where from here in Spain, they've been on the tv talking about it, and laughing at the Americans. They where released in the 100th anniversary of one of the main shopping streets in Madrid.

edit on 1-12-2010 by andy1972 because: video insert

edit on 1-12-2010 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join