It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs New York City RAW video footage 2010 (HD) In CBS News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Woah you are hopeless and yes you do need to go back to school.

Now I understand why you said people like to 'troll' the OP. I think they just like to challenge you.

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by vinunleaded

He got mad after hearing that she broke the chair.

This is the mad about, and you are proving me. Seriously, take a breake, drink some tea, calm down.

And please, stop lying, or show some proof ok?

And send me to school again? I've done two, advertising and architecture.Is enough for me.

edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You are the hopeless. You stay here, discussing the sex of the angels. Please, I know you're upset. Or are you a kid trolling around other peoples threads? I'm tired to discussing about nothing with you.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

You are the hopeless. You stay here, discussing the sex of the angels. Please, I know you're upset. Or are you a kid trolling around other peoples threads? I'm tired to discussing about nothing with you.

Keep making accusations, calling me names and contradicting yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

It is the Manhatten UFO's

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
they do look like balloons, and that is the problem, it does not matter what they are if they look like balloons, most people will see balloons, regardless of if balloons would act in the same way.

its like trying to convince somebody you saw bigfoot, when you show the footage it looks like a rabbit, but they must be convinced it is bigfoot and not a rabbit.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You are mad man. Now it is the crazy word.

Seems that you need some attention.

I got to bed now, to my wife. Stay in peace.

edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Balloons or not balloons? That is the question.
The footage in closeup, check the behavior, the movements and
make up your mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Looks to me like they are aliens ufo's disguised as balloons,
Oldest trick in the book, well not really oldest but as old as balloons have been around.
Aliens are smart, let me tell you.
You think they are just going to show up looking like a grey? think again.
They will show up looking like a balloon and then they will collect in a bunch,
they seek out clowns!
I've seen it! oh yes,
I think they are alien clowns! I feel alien balloons and alien clowns want to take over the world, wikileaks and all!
stay sharp my friends!
be ready to pop and never trust a clown with balloons!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Now it's an IFB. Identified Flying Balloon Lol.

edit on 1-12-2010 by freedish because: i suck at embedding vids

edit on 1-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

they do seem to act strangely, but i am already a believer that u.f.o. are real after my own sighting, so wether that video existed or not it would not change anything where i am concerned.

however for somebody who has not had an experience or is very skeptical of anything other than things that have an earthly explanation, i am afraid all they will see is balloons, it is still hard for me to tell, i only think they act strangely, and am unsure if balloons can move around like that in the O.P. video, for example one minute they are together but then one moves lower down away from the others, if the wind was effecting them you would expect them all to move around to the same area or move in the same way, i would expect so, but also think it is possible for the wind to effect some balloons differently to others. i just cannot decide, or tell enough to say one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
I was REALLY trying HARD to find something to convince me they were not balloons. I failed

Just my opinion of course.

You're not alone on that, very disappointed, again.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I really, really, want to believe. I have to say though that this UFO looks like balloons.

The objects move just like balloons that are tied together that begin to run a little low on helium.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
it really looks like balloons with lights on them or something, and the guy with the camra is just seeing howmany people will fall for it? would be my guess.

If you had a intergalatic spaceship, would you fly over one rock and do a pretty light show for some stupid monkeys? if so your dummber then i thought lol

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think the bigger question is... what kind of person has 2 min to spare to film balloons going up in the air.

Way too much time on your hands folks.

Those pesky aliens... never driving the same shaped ship and always just too far away to look like something else!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Balloons? I didn't realize balloons could float stationary in turbulent air flow. I am also curious how they got the 4th and 5th "balloons" to magically appear in such strange relation to the other three "balloons" ... and so bright?

To answer your first question. Yes, they are balloons tethered together as the man even says in the video. If at any point they had soared away from each other I might tend to agree with you, but they never did. They continued to circle each other as though tethered together. Second point, they were never stationary. The camera was continously panning, so the balloons were never stationary. The third question... the 4th and 5th balloons were let go either after or before the others and followed the same air flow and so they appeared close together. Sometimes appearing even closer as he zoomed out. Lastly, they were bright because they were high above the earth and reflecting sunlight.

I appreciate your wanting them to be ufo's so badly, I really do. But they are balloons.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So what would need to be happening to see balloons do something like that? How can wind be pushing in 3 different directions at once? I thought I saw an extra balloon pop out at one point though i dont know how that could be. nice but yea where my alien homies at?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Just goes to show that if it's too good to be true, then it usually is. This is such a case.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Alienmojo because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

awesome, thanks for sharing. now we have people laying claim to them as their balloons, everything points to balloons, how much more do we need to be satisfied they were indeed balloons.

surely this is now solved, even though many already assumed it was.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It just goes to show...it's always something.

It's either a bunch of baloons some fools try really hard to believe are UFO's or it's some***off trying to paint a picture.

Either way,...it's always something

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
More lights in the sky.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join