It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs New York City RAW video footage 2010 (HD) In CBS News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

if you dont answer, i'll assume you have no answer. wich kind of answers my question. ty

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
All were discussed in the original thread. Im not sure why you think you have found some kind of gem or star-and-flag worthy.

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by vinunleaded

You mean this:

this:

this:

or this?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

You made your point. OK, you did.
Yes, we all know you think its ballons in the wind. OK, fine to me.

Please, now that all ATS know your point, (i know, you think its ballons in the normal average wind), stop post that. It is getting a little bit annoying reading your posts.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Your attitude and unwillingness to accept that you may be wrong is almost a mirror image of all those "close minded" debunkers and skeptics constantly crying "balloon!" or "chinese lantern!" and swearing that their version is the only one...its not this, its not that, its only THIS.

The video, in its supposedly "RAW" state gives us nothing more than any other ambiguous white orb floating in the sky we've seen lately. Nothing at all.

Whenever I see this type of thing I envision some grey alien sitting back in their "white orb" laughing at all us silly humans trifling over our own sense of self importance.

I respect your drive and your enthusiasm, but this one is just a little embarrassing.

Its only a few balloons being blown around. Or wait....maybe alien balloons...thats it!!

Of course thats just my opinion....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm sure it's been said a couple of times but I can't really see anything more than balloons, they move just like you'd expect tethered balloons to move

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

All were discussed in the original thread. Im not sure why you think you have found some kind of gem or star-and-flag worthy

I'm just illustrating what you think be balloons. Just like you did.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

All were discussed in the original thread. Im not sure why you think you have found some kind of gem or star-and-flag worthy

I'm just illustrating what you think be balloons. Just like you did.

oh yea sure you are

thanks for taking the time to show us what were discussed in 20 other threads
edit on 30-11-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
"All I see are balloons floating on the sky......move along." (sarcasm)

I have no more doubt after watching this video.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Clearly you have not watched the video either all the way through or more than once. And this isnt an attack on you either.

Because these 3 "orbs" CLEARLY create a triangle, and this unconnected (maybe?) triangle of orbs stay perfectly in line with each other.

Also the triangle formation is far far more than a few seconds, more like minutes. Anyone with eyes can see the triangle which proves that i havent falsified any information.

SCIENCE cannot explain everything, and it would not be logical for you to think that it can.

I have a sinking feeling of being trolled,so i will stop at that.
edit on 30-11-2010 by markjaxson because: Trolled?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

thanks for taking the time to show us what were discussed in 20 other threads

You are welcome.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mobtek

The witness testimony nor the video footage (no matter how obvious.) is never enough for skeptics. Aged people that stops to contemplate baloons in the middle of NY. Ok then.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

This thread will more than likely be dead and buried by next week, the majority of this site is filled with trolls or skeptics who arent the true skeptics that used to exist on this site.

Once in awhile something like this comes along which seems pretty concrete at this moment in time and all the pseudo-skeptics and trolls run to another thread blurting out cliche explanations for seriously unexplainable phenomena.

But i would like to thank you for posting this amazing footage

edit on 30-11-2010 by markjaxson because: word

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

As a said markjaxson, you are welcome.

if you like to see something more intriguing, please let me know your opinion about this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

reply to post by mobtek

The witness testimony nor the video footage (no matter how obvious.) is never enough for skeptics. Aged people that stops to contemplate baloons in the middle of NY. Ok then.

Eye witnesses and testimonies such as this one, who happen to think they are balloons, are never enough for the 'believers' either

Now obviously I cant say for sure those are balloons because I was not there. But I will bet money on these facts:
-The people you mock for being 'skeptics' are mostly believers
-You also implied that people who think these are balloons should stop posting. Fact #2: this is a discussion forum, discussions are encouraged because they are healthy for the topic.
-There are websites that dont allow skeptics to post, perhaps you should stop posting here and join those.
edit on 30-11-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Where in the video do you see any evidence that these objects are "stationary"? They are rolling, and you can, or at least I can, see that the camera is following their movements.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Thank you for the footage of the hundreds of balloons over new york that look identical in appearance to the OP video of 5 of these hundreds of balloons. How can you say they are not the same, and if you are not saying that then you must beleive vinunleadeds post is hundreds of UFOs becuase they are identical.

Now in the way they move, sure it seems a bit odd but three points will always make a triangle so therefore three balloons teathered together will make a triange and move around and return to a triangle and there is no perspective on the movement in terms of hovering because all you can see is blue and yellow and it is likely when hundreds of balloos are released together you manage to film 5 together.

This ones a balloon for me but thanks for the new post, the only thing bugs me is the photo youtube posted somewhere here of the bunch of balloons which look like a cloud, it doesnt look the same and they were also released as singles not a bunch of balloons.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Are you mad? Who is mocking who here? Read all the posts here and you will see who. I tried to respect every post here.

-You also implied that people who think these are balloons should stop posting. Fact #2: this is a discussion forum, discussions are encouraged because they are healthy for the topic.

You see, prove this. If i did this, was because the discution was not make sense anymore. But you are mad, i just dont know why.

-There are websites that dont allow skeptics to post, perhaps you should stop posting here and join those.

So, I think you should stop talk buls# I always read all the posts, because i like to read what other people thinks. You are just mad man. Go have some tea and calm down.

edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

i disagree, but thanks for your post.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I read a whole bunch of posts and all i see is you calling people names, such as calling me mad man. Thanks for proving my point

Go to college. You will learn in the very first general courses that discussions are healthy

Are you mad? Who is mockink who here? Read all posts here and you will see who. I tried to respect every post here.

You see, prove this. If i did this, was because the discution was not make sense anymore. But you are mad, i just dont know why.

So, I think you should stop talk buls# I always read all the posts, because i like to read what other people thinks. You are just mad man. Go have some tea and calm down.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

He got mad after hearing that she broke the chair.

This is the mad about, and you are proving me. Seriously, take a breake, drink some tea, calm down.

And please, stop lying, or show some proof ok?

And send me to school again? I've done two, advertising and architecture.Is enough for me.

edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join