It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs New York City RAW video footage 2010 (HD) In CBS News

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Replayed start again and looks like 3 balloons.

Lets do an if they were ships, could they rotate and move like that.
Remember the action is far off and zoomed in to find... and the people
watching balloons going off are looking to the right of the frame.

Being far off might hide the size of those balloons.
Are they ship size.

Can't say for sure if the lights that come along later are balloons or
look like the typical UFOs presented in videos on youtube for the
past number of years.

So I say strong leaning to a UFO group and a balloon cover going on
as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
seems almost slightly like its expanding and retracting within itself. the theories could be that its an actual alien spacecraft. or a reptilian vehicle. or a demon used to tamper with peoples faith (acting on its own or working with the government wich are also demons/ demon hybrids. a hollagram made by the U.S. government (they actual really have been working on hollagraphic technology) after years of tampering with human history to make it seem like there were ancient aliens (beacause in theory they already have technology far greater than we imagined, they want to cause WW3 or something or they want to make another act (example patriot act) that takes away more of our rights Make a world bank world government, microchipped population, slavery and population under 500,000,000 people, deform us and a lot of other gruesome acts (fact: Obama has done the excact opposite of what he promised (example: B=before elction A=after election, B he said he was against the patriot act A he wants to renstablish it, B he wanted to bring all soldiers within 16 months from iraq A he beleaves that the soldiers should stay longer and kept on changing his thoughts about iraq to keep them longer till eventualy he said he would bring SOME of the soldiers within 16 months ( watch Obama deception by ALEX JONES) and ect.). or reversed engineered downed UFOS. or their own spacecraft. or they are working with the greys (alien type) to kill population and allow government to live. or they made a deal with greys to allow them to take a certain number of people each year in exchange for alien technology. or the men in black in the government arent human but some sort of alien/ alien hybrid that is used by the greys (or other alien type) to manipulate human population. or the reptilians are using mind games against the public. or there are alternate dimensional people using us to feed on and save their population from extinction. or there are really advanced people living inside a theoretical hollow earth and they are making their presense known beacause either the suns rays are harmful to them or they are getting ready to invade us and take the "surface world" for their own purposes, or mabe they are trying to communicate and the government is trying to not cause panic. or their are aliens trying to slowly make their presences nkonw to us to not cause panic. im just stating the theories which i know a lot. or oh yeah a bunch of baloons
edit on 6-12-2010 by christianUFOilluminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Aliens everywhere it seems, just hope I don't get abducted and anal probed, my poor rectum just wouldn't hold up.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am a firm believer of UFO's and sasquatch too! but I found these to be balloons.... at first that is, after watching the entire video i said WTF!!!! Those are not balloons!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberCriminal
Aliens everywhere it seems, just hope I don't get abducted and anal probed, my poor rectum just wouldn't hold up.

That is a cover story to fear ETs.
Well there are no ETs just unknown ships that might go 300 miles per second
yet seem to spark around useless at times.
We own the ships and believe otherwise as a cover mind control that make us
think of anal probes that are the result of brain probes by the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I love alien/UFO stories and I'd love to find a clear video of something that could quite possibly be a UFO. Sadly all this video has is a few balloons.

Oh, and a guy on the street that reminded me of my dad.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This is crazy, I just watched that video and that is almost exactly what I saw in the sky a few days ago and I'm in Southern California! This footage is much better than the one that I shot, but they form into the same pattern as what I saw.. What a trip

Here's a pic of what I saw.. It's basically a still image from a movie I recorded on my iphone.. As soon as I saw the objects I started recording with my iphone... I later bumped up the values and contrast to better see the dots in the sky.

I knew I probably wasn't getting anything on the iphone so I ran to get my HD cam... Here is the video on youtube... It's not the best.. You must WATCH IT in 1080P or you won't see anything and think I'm crazy...

About 1:30 and 3:00 minutes is the best spot to check out...

I ran to get a tripod but when I came back it was finally gone..

edit on 12-12-2010 by fuse360 because: (grammar)

edit on 13-12-2010 by fuse360 because: Added picture of what I saw a long with link to video...

edit on 13-12-2010 by fuse360 because: telling the story a lil better

edit on 13-12-2010 by fuse360 because: added time stamp to video

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
CHECK THIS OUT THE SAME THING WAS CAUGHT IN EL PASO ROUND THE SAME TIME IT ON THE NEWS ITS OFFICIAL www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
THE NEWS FOOTAGE I WOULD REPOST THIS WITH THE ADDITIONAL LINKS www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
As a kid, i remember crying, as i sadly watched my new balloons disappear into the bright blue sky. But i don't seem to recall them ever taking 10 mins to do so. Nor do i recall them ever totally disappearing, coming back into view, multiplying, then getting brighter than they were 10 mins earlier. I surely would have been so excited. Not only were my ballons coming back to me, but they were also bringin some friends. Happy day. So IMO, def NOT balloons.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Firewater because: unneeded text

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
i am reading this topic,and if you read pretty much all posts,you come to understand why "they" (bc we dont know who is flying the crafts) does not want to contact us just yet...its simply bc we have not evolved(and by we i am implying on the majority of the human population) to the point where we can't be easily controlled and manipulated.I,myself am not a conspiracy lunatic like some of you(lol for the sasquatch)but i can tell you one thing,i KNOW this orbs,or whatever we are calling them are 100% real...Something is happening,maybe we will know soon,maybe not,but ignorance is not the way,if you really see balloons in this video than it means that you are afraid,afraid of changes.To all of you who are reading this i send a message,don't be feared,open your eyes and your souls,the time is coming when things will change significantly,because this is not the faith of our people,we are meant for something higher.So,everyone just keep loving each other,we are all brothers and our destiny will bring us all together.
Live long and prosper(sry,i just had to xD)
Peace to all,David

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
listen I live in new york and remember that day. NYers are gullable. some people were worried about terrorists then someone said aliens. I looked very clear at the footage. its sliver strung together balloons which eventually seperate thats it. I wish aliens but got balloons.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2332065331a9.jpg[/atsimg]

In Memoriam

Stanley A. Fulham, a retired Captain from the Royal Canadian Air Force, died on December 19, 2010 after a battle with cancer. Fulham came to the attention of the UFO/exopolitics community with his recently published book, Challenges of Change, where he made a number of predictions concerning the appearance of UFOs and extraterrestrial life. His prediction of UFOs over New York City on October 13 attracted international media attention when unidentified objects did show up and were witnessed by thousands. The closure of New York’s three major airports on the same day has been claimed to be linked to the UFO sighting. He next set of predictions concerned UFOs appearing over Moscow in early January 2011, being followed one week later with UFOs showing up over London.

If UFOs do appear over Moscow and London, as Fulham predicted, then further predictions in his book will gain closer scrutiny. Among these is his prediction that UFOs will appear more frequently in 2011 culminating in a face-to-face encounter between extraterrestrials and major world leaders at the United Nations. He said in his most recent public statement on December 3:

More predicted UFO sightings over New York confirm ET will intervene in ecology.

Source1
Source2

This is the Retired NORAD officer responsible to accurately (I believe this really happened) predicts UFO appearances over major cities in october.

On October 13, several dozen UFOs were sighted over New York City. The sightings began around midday and lasted until early evening. They were sighted by hundreds, and filmed by witnesses and television crews. Multiple videos of the UFOs have been broadcast. There was no official comment from government authorities over the source of the UFOs that maintained a steady position for hours on end. The FAA said nothing showed up on radar and it had no advance reports of balloons being launched in the area. The October 13 sighting would be like so many other unexplained UFO sightings over major cities, except for one notable exception. Stanley A. Fulham, a retired NORAD officer, actually predicted October 13 as the date that extraterrestrial visitors would appear as the initial step in a process to educate the world public that we are not alone. Astonishingly, his prediction was validated by the mass UFO sighting in New York, as well as in other major cities. Could the New York UFO sighting on October 13 be the first step in extraterrestrials indisputably revealing themselves to the world public as Fulham claims?

Source

If you believe or not, what i want to say is:

Rest In Peace mate.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A recent post about an alleged sighting of UFOs in Holland has caused me to re-examine this film made by CBS News in New York on October 13th last year. Instead of derailing the Holland thread I'm bumping this one for anyone who would like to look again with fresh eyes.

Originally posted by subby
What I don't understand about the New York film is how 3 balloons tied together in a triangle formation could exchange places so smoothly and create a straight line like they do from 3:00 to 4:20.
How would the string length keep changing? It would have to be more like elastic. I didn't notice that at the time and with hindsight maybe the hoopla surrounding the prediction biased my perspective to be extra dismissive.

Link cbs news

edit on 23-5-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Well, I was thinking balloons, until around the 5 minute mark, when the tight formation spread way out, and held a triangle shape. I can't explain how 3 seemingly tied together balloons could pull that one off. The beginning resembled balloons tied together.
edit on Mon, 23 May 2011 16:49:09 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

The assumption seems to be that the balloons are all in the same horizontal plane. Three objects in different planes, seen from any vantage point, will present either a triangular shape or a straight line.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Three balloons tangled together. One becomes untangled and drifts from the other two.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by subby

The assumption seems to be that the balloons are all in the same horizontal plane. Three objects in different planes, seen from any vantage point, will present either a triangular shape or a straight line.

I understand what you`re saying but that`s not what i`m seeing in this video.
Bit of a strange one.
Reminds me of this, in a way.

youtu.be...

Dont know if that was ever proven to be hoax.
Cool vid.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

They do look a lot like balloons, but I can't sit comfortably with the idea that random natural events like air currents and string unwinding combined to create that display. It's intriguing is all I'm saying though, and it's good to see this thread is still around for newer members to digest.
Good to see you back posting here by the way, hope you are well

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
WIshful thinking does not obscure facts. Balloons were released that day at several events that another person posted, they move, act and look like balloons.

True ET UFO technology would either be overwhelmingly impressive, or so absolutely stunning in it's ability to defy physics or move unlike BALLOONS, would be obvious.

Bitch all you want, defend all you want. These are NO different than the dozens of balloon videos you can find on Youtube. Once again, the more AMAZING the title, the more mundane the thread. This footage has been throughly debunked and I BELIEVE in ET's, alien craft visiting Earth, Haarp, and about a dozen other far out things.

Ballons are not far out. Video=Fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join