It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide streamed live on internet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

A Japanese man's live video stream of his suicide sparks privacy debates. CNN's Kyung Lah explains.

CNN

I can see why they don't want this aired for all to see, but these are such isolated, rare cases they can easily take them down after the fact, They talk about making these sites more secure now and with the way our government (world) is going these sites will eventually be more restricted. Just what we need more protection!

Excuse this post, I hit return by mistake and it loaded so here it is.
edit on 11/30/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

edit on 30-11-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: to retract fiest sarcastic statment

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would not be surprsied if gov in west do this to targets, and film them commit suicide in there home, after years of organising it.

Govs in west probably do this to there people they target.
edit on 11/30/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I would not be surprsied if gov in west do this to targets, and film them commit suicide in there home, after years of organising it.

Govs in west probably do this to there people they target.

and how do they drive these people to commit suicide?

I dont think this is the first time this has happened...I believe I remember something of this nature cropping up some years ago where the man committed suicide on his webcam, and people thought it was a joke until they saw the police come in and the paramedics come and get him.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xavialune

If you lived with what i have been through you would know what and how gov and police do to try and get people to commit suicide.

Look up gang stalking or mobbing, and my life has proven it is fact that police and gov do organise such things.

Gov in west target people and will film them in home just eager for them to commit sucide, sounds like making snuff films to me.

Man so many peopel in society are so naive, but i assume you need to see something for yourself,a nd the if it does not happen to me, it does not exist mentality exists and arrogance keeps secrets.

join