It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest UFO footage I have ever seen!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

Not really sure what you are trying to get at. It seems like you are just trolling or trying to be funny. Eitherway I love me some coco but I do not really appreciate the bad attempt at trying to hijack this thread or really even see any connection to what this thread was started for.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, I will say this. IF this is indeed genuine. Then it's some pretty good footage of NASA / Military craft. Or, who knows? It could belong to another country. Maybe even Turkey. Good Post. S&F

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately this vid doesn't prove or disproved the existence of ETs. It's a sad fact of our current world situation. For everyone to KNOW that we have had and are having aliens visit us, every skeptic on the planet would have to personally shake hands with one and examine an x-ray of the being, as well as being given a guided tour of their mother ship. Even then, some would put it down to having hallucinations.

Some people will refuse to acknowledge any truths laid before them. This video, as remarkable as it appears, does not reveal what a true skeptic would class as 100% proof. As long as there are governments denying stories about UFOs and aliens, then unfortunately a lot of people will predictably remain as they are. I read somewhere on the net, that an official contact by ETs is still hundreds of years away.

If there is a cover up, you have to hand it to the people involved, they did a very good and thorough job hiding every scrap of undeniable evidence.
My guess is that the ETs don't want to come out of hiding yet. The military and governments etc... would have no choice but to respect their wishes if they wanted to gain highly advanced technology from them.

Humans are no real threat to them. The only thing that we have for them to be afraid of is the nuclear bomb. But I'm guessing even that wouldn't wipe out their species.

Ho hum.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911fnord
It seems this video was uploaded just a few days ago the footage is just amazing. At the end you see the actual pilots or whatever they are. This is one of the better videos and footage I have ever seen I would love to read what you guys think.

This is new analysis and examination of the Istanbul footage.

6mins into the video the image comparisons of the 2 different sightings make it glaringly obvious that it's a HOAX.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96ef5acb9612.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c78402660f75.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Are you sure that's not "glaringly evident"?

Second line?
edit on 1-12-2010 by Klassified because: oops

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Highlander_
Can somone post an image please?

I can't watch videos on the abacus Im using.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh this evening.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

wow thats amazing going from night to day instantaneous. that was edited. ive seen the video of the ship in the dark and it just looks fake. starship enterprise

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

6mins into the video the image comparisons of the 2 different sightings make it glaringly obvious that it's a HOAX.

Glaring how?
Can you please explain this comment with more detail for us please?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Is this spotted from marmaris?

I went there in about 1997 and there was lots of navy around the area, submarines and all sorts.

All so some verry old interesting buildings built in the the cliff face around there, if this is the place im thinking.

edit on 5-12-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
why does this days with high def cameras, camera phones and whatever but there is always a blurred out of focus vids?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i have one of those startrek toys to. it doesnt look anyhting clsoe to real

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join