It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest UFO footage I have ever seen!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I think this has been debunked.
Im sure i remember reading that its a yacht window....i cant remember now but im pretty sure someone will come along with the yacht explanation

Prolly PHAGE.

At least Phage always brings something to the conversation IMHO whether you agree with him or not.
I think this is great footage, is there a in depth thread on this one already?

cheers mob

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
this is one of my all time favorites.

Mainly because of the difficulty in debunking for the skeptics. The yacht explanation dosn't hold much water (no pun intended), and i can't even make an educated guess on my own as to what it could possibly be. Thats what i love about it. A great video for sure.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I really thought this would get more attention than it has. I guess the debunkers and skeptics have finally been silenced. I really find the last 2 minutes of the video very interesting, Like someone said above is it even possible to get that level of resolution from that distance? Not really asking you there but you know,...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

Originally posted by 911fnord
reply to post by OneEleven

I really thought this would get more attention than it has. I guess the debunkers and skeptics have finally been silenced. I really find the last 2 minutes of the video very interesting, Like someone said above is it even possible to get that level of resolution from that distance? Not really asking you there but you know,...

UGH!...and that's why these videos are the best. On par with the Patterson film. Several scenerios can be suggested, but none of them really apply. Alot of head scratching. Is it even possible?

The answer to your question is 'sometimes'.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Here is another thread about it.

Yacht UFO

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Great find! Very interesting footage. Though not definitive it certainly makes me ponder, and that bit where the occupants are seen is freaky. I can't agree with the yacht theory - too high off the water, so this look like an unexplained and unexplainable piece of footage - nice one.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I remember seeing this on YouTube I thout at one point there was a more luminous spacecraft in the video that had glowing symbols?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
there is a part in the original vid where it morphes in to different shapes..heres the link with morphing and colour/light changing www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-12-2010 by cloned2 because: adding link

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think its a worthy video to be reposted again and still up for debate

What realy pisses me off is that some members seem to play the Pied Piper and if they blow hoax every man, dog and sceptic will follow even if thier evidence or ideas does not hold any substancial water.

There is more chance of it being a flying sub than a Yacht, as the object does not dip or roll in the waves be a calm sea or not.

Could well be a cgi hoax but until proven otherwise its loking good.

Regards BDU

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I saw this before. I was waiting for the crafts pilots to flip the bird sign to the guy filming them. I know my wife would. So there is a chance it could be real, or they just can’t flip the bird sign due to physical limitations.

On a serious note: This does seem like the best film I ever seen. It's also kind of creepy. It does look real. The dog was even barking at something over the water or on it, but still creepy though. I guess that what makes this footage seem so real. I never seen anything like it. If it was fake ,Im sure we would all being see some more just like it on youtube. I have'nt seen anything like it yet or come even close to this footage.
edit on 1-12-2010 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hey all,

Long time reader here, first time poster. Just seeing the footage and reading the comments i had to get in on this one lol.

Very good and clear evidence like this is very hard to debunk, thats why i love it lol. With more and more people buying HD camcorders (hell even phones have HD cameras now) its getting to the point where footage like this is going to become the norm.

Gone are the days of trying to analize crappy shakey footage that could be anything.

Unfortuently the debunkers are gonna have a field day with it. Personally i wouldnt pay any attention to what they have to say unless its very valid with scientific evidence. Im not saying thier always wrong, thier just so sceptical sometimes they cant always see the obvious.. The problem is you can never win, if the footage is crappy no one belives it, if the footage is crystal clear hd footage, the debunkers say its too clear to be real. Oh dear what to do lol.

Anyway good post man, thank you so much for sharing. And for everyone else, get a HD camcorder and keep the footage coming in, the only way to beat this is to flood them with so much clear footage it'll make thier heads spin lol

Peace and love all

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think most of the people watching dont get to the end of the video. Its is a little uncanny how similar they look to the idea of the "greys" that we are all familiar with. On the other thread they do do a little analysis and enhancement but IMHO this video is much better and even my step dad who flew planes for the Air Force sat through it and was able to pick out the heads before I really explained to him what we were looking at. I have sent the author of the video (I am pretty sure who it is) if we can get some sort of paperwork from it being looked at and concluded to have no animation, cgi, etc... Hopefully something will come back.

I think this could be an excellent example of the "jungle" theory.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

debunked by whom? ats members??
well if i had a choice to go with the skeptics on ats with thier worldly knowledge of ufo's or the scientists that had the tools to research the video and technology to do so at thier disposal and they confirm its real....well i think id go with the scientists conclusion over the average joe bloggs member here on ats.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The daytime video looks genuine but only shows distant lights on the horizon and as such isn't that remarkable.

The "nighttime" footage lacks any verifiable evidence that it is showing an object in the sky. Curious (suspicious), too, how in all the different videos it's presenting the same face towards the camera and has that rigid straight line at the base as though it's true nature has been masked off.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This have been my favorit video ever since it came out... it just blow my mind, I work with graphics daily, and I cant see what this could be else then flying and unidentified. Sure the shape could look like a window to a speedboat.. but that dont make it one, at all...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Great video, thanks for posting it! I don't give a rat's ass for most debunkers either, although there a few who actually do study videos intensely before offering any opinions. Those "debunkers" are needed! Then there are those who cry "fraud!" no matter what. The video isn't clear enough, or it is too good to be true. I suspect more than one or two may just be "plants" who's job is to tear everything apart even though they know they are dealing with the real thing. I look for these "regulars", seeing as sometimes the louder they cry hoax or fraud, the better the chance that it's not.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I actually DON'T go by the debunkers here on ATS.

Looking at it I would say it looks like the real deal.... since I am an experiencers with this life form all I can say is if it isn't real then whoever made this was spot on.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i thought the dog was a nice touch, everybody knows that dogs just don't
bark unless something there. put a dog barking in the vid, show some pretty lights
fading in and out, use some cgi footage of the same thing about a yr apart over and over again.
and there you go, got yourself the best video around.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i think its a fake

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That is as clear as this video (skip to 0:58 for the juicy part)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join