It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poetic train of thought.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
A key to the ulitmate kingdome within, within the endless maze of our endless consciousness

* lets try to make the worlds longest poem ! *

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
searching day and night, the key continues to elude me, falling slightly short of my grasp.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Only when I realize the troubles of finding contentness in my mind, do I fall short, where is my saviour I ask once again, why does this quest trouble me so much

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No reply, no answer to my questions, why do I even waste my breath, i ponder.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
And then I realize that no one else is speaking, asking, telling a word to one another. POnder turns to pity as I...........

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wander through this endless stream of purity and calamity...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
...tiptoing through fields of sleepig giants and pregnant poppies, risen by the softest breath of.................

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Mother Nature, urging me to go on

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
into deeper woods, darker thoughts, and forgotten memories of which may or may not have happened, depending on how sweetly i taste the pregnant poppies in the fair washed brow of.................

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
the ever nearing borderline, I'm seeking the random with open arms, hoping to not to alarm calming sound of

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
the whispers of my muse, her voice invades my thoughts pushing me passed the pain and fear toward a better life

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A life in which one could be young, yet still have the wisdom of the old............

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
only further perpetuated by the calamities of society and the yearning for hope..

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hope of one world where one could not be molested physically and metphorically by society...

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
* I'm going to cut in for a minute here *

This is quite the sad poem, it seems we all have a glimpse of hope in society, humanity, and our children, but this hope seems far, to far for our minds to grasps. I'm having a hard time here, I have yet to see an sense of freedom in life, only in children do we see freedom and utter beauty, so I can't make an anology, only hope that these children don't lose what we have all grown to take for granted.

* Back to the poem *

Errr, I need some time to think.......

Dep

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
* I'm going to cut in for a minute here *

This is quite the sad poem, it seems we all have a glimpse of hope in society, humanity, and our children, but this hope seems far, to far for our minds to grasps. I'm having a hard time here, I have yet to see an sense of freedom in life, only in children do we see freedom and utter beauty, so I can't make an anology, only hope that these children don't lose what we have all grown to take for granted.

* Back to the poem *

Errr, I need some time to think.......

Dep

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
*indeed, ZeroDeep, the children are our future, and we musn't treat them as if they aren't*

Back to the poem.....

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Hope of one world where one could not be molested physically and metphorically by society...

only to be vaporized and packaged by the corporate tyrants who rule with their greedy iron fists

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
But a revolution is stiring in the air, a revolution to end all revolutions.....

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
it all came to me in the form of a revelation, we must let go the hate to find salvation, from this savage nation

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join