It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else experienced a TON of synchronicity lately?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
reply to post by mossme89

OMG! It's like you read my mind dude, I was going to make a thread about synchronicity in two minutes time but after reading yours I feel it would be improper to have two seemingly unconnected threads for the worry that they may occur at the same time in some form of meaningful manner.

That's fantastic!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

I feel so much better now, because I thought that was the end of time, but it appears that no it's you.

I wonder what it means..

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
When you look for things they become much more apparent.

For example when you learn a new word you tend to hear it more in discussions, books, ect.

It is just that you are now aware of what you weren't aware of in the past.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Recloose

Every heard the story of the sycnhronicity of the plum pudding, and many others..

Plum Pudding
Here's one of my favorite crazy synchronicity stories as told by French writer M. Deschamps. As a boy in Orleans, France, he was presented with a piece of plum pudding by a guest of the family, M. de Fortgibu. Years later, Deschamps, now a young man, ordered plum pudding in a Paris restaurant, only to find that the last piece had just been taken. The waiter discretely indicated the direction of the guilty patron who, it turned out, was none other than de Fortgibu. Many years later,at a dinner party where Deschamps was again offered plum pudding, he recounted the above events concerning de Fortgibu. Finishing his tale, and still eating his plum pudding, he remarked that all that was missing was de Fortgibu. Soon the door burst open and in came de Fortgibu himself, now a disoriented old man who had gotten the wrong address, and had entered the restaurant by mistake.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Thats pretty strange how you keep seeing those numbers. I wonder what it means? Maybe the universe is saying "hey! Wake up!" or something like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join