It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the madhi the coming Antichrist? (video's included)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
It seems the anti-christ prophecies are set up in such a way so as to perpetually instigate an ongoing holy war between the major religions. Something tells me the cycle needs to end, and end soon.

I can see a cycle like this ending, prior to a NWO being set up which promotes one world ideas and religion. At the end of the day, its gonna be about knowing who to trust, and both sides of the coin will have leaders promoting themselves.

I believe the middle ground will consist of a pool in which both sides will want to recruit in order to achieve their agendas. I believe that there will be a lotta answers, and proof of the supernatural and so called powers will reveal themselves. So people would be ignorant not to choose a side.

I think most of the prophecies made in the Quran and bible have happened already, only the final major ones are yet to happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

Thanks for your input. I am pleased to see that also a muslim is seeing the same as I did when i started this thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
This is the info I could find of him, I have my doubts for if he is real or not.

He is a conman who has found fame a fortune amongst American zionists. This same hustler has set himself up as a security expert and is advising police department to "fight" Muslims by killing everyone of them including the children.

Walid Shoebat: “Kill them..including the children”

A counter-terrorism consultant told a meeting of law enforcement officials that the way to combat militant Muslims is to “kill them … including the children,” says a news report.

Walid Shoebat, a self-described“former PLO terrorist” who “now speaks out for USA and Israel,” reportedly made the comment at a speech during a conference of the International Counter-Terrorism Officers Association in Las Vegas this past October, according to the Huffington Post’s Chip Berlet.

The comment highlights growing concerns among human rights advocates that US law enforcement is turning to extremists for training in the fight against terrorism. It also highlights concerns among senior counter-terrorism officials that standards for counter-terror training are inappropriate, and possibly harming national security.

www.loonwatch.com...

He is going from one side to the other into the extreme. First wanting to kill all Jews and their children and now the Muslims.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I definitely think he would make a good candidate at the very least. The correlations are simply too startling to ignore.

HERE is a research project I did on the whole thing if you're interested. But if you're pressed for time, the following image comparisons can give you a summary.

Islamic prophecy is not exactly the perfect mirror image of biblical prophecy that you might want it to be.

Please consider this...
Christians believe that a virgin-born messiah Jesus destroys both the anti-christ and the false prophet.
Muslims also believe that a virgin born messiah Jesus destroys the anti-christ, though it does not mention a false prophet.

If you play this fair, you would notice that Muslims do not happen to believe that Isa [I](the false prophet[/I] according to you) kills the Mahdi ([I]the anti-christ according to you)... much like how Christians dont believe that the the false-prophet kills the anti-christ.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Furthermore, I'd like to ask you who you think the Anti-christ in Islam is supposed to be in the bible?

Hint : The muslims believe that he will be blind in the right eye...and have a damaged arm... which matches the description of the anti-christ in Zechariah 11:17.

( I have brought this up in another thread www.abovetopsecret.com... )

Furthermore, should the anti-christ turn out to be one eyed (as prophecised in Zechariah 11:17,) then you can be dead sure that the muslims willl immediately identify him as the anti-christ, because muslims also believe that the AC will be blind in the right eye.
Interestingly the same OT verse seems to suggests the anti-christ will be one armed... similar to islamic descriptions of the anti-christ!!!!!

I'd like to mention that a long time ago, I read on a christian site that the "dajjal" that muslims expect at the end of times is actually a demonized version of the returning Jesus. While that site used the your mahdi=AC/ Isa=False prophet argument.... it just made the leap of assumption that the dajjal just happens to be the Jesus of the christians despite the glaring contradictions in descriptions of Jesus and the anti-christ.

edit on 14-1-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

You are incorrect about Jesus being the Dajjal in Islam. In fact I would suggest you are engaged in mischief making.

In Islam the Dajjal is the antichrist and Jesus will come back to save humanity from this creature. The Mahdi is the precursor to Jesus and his role is to guide all Muslims to the correct path of righteousness in a world soiled by greed, violence, promiscuity and other degrading evils. The Mahdi will be a descendant of Muhammad of the line of Fatimah and he is a human being.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I didn't bother watching those videos but don't you think that these holy books could have been changed? The Quran, the bible, the genesis, every holy book or scripture could be edited to suit the interests of a wealhty or powerful man or woman?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Please read my posts again and understand what Im trying to say.
I am not saying that Jesus is Dajjal. I clearly stated that Muslims believe Jesus is the messiah... who will return to kill the dajjal.

Earlier post was a a response to the charts that make the claim that "Isa" is the false prophet and the Mahdi is the anti-christ. I referred to a christian website that made the same claim ... and goes on to say that the dajjal in Islam is a demonized version of the Jesus that christians believe in.
edit on 15-1-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
I didn't bother watching those videos but don't you think that these holy books could have been changed? The Quran, the bible, the genesis, every holy book or scripture could be edited to suit the interests of a wealhty or powerful man or woman?

Throughout the years all the books, the bible, koran, thora etc have changed to be easier reading. Also IMO a lot of explanation have gone by those rewrites.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

I am not saying that Jesus is Dajjal. I clearly stated that Muslims believe Jesus is the messiah... who will return to kill the dajjal.

Earlier post was a a response to the charts that make the claim that "Isa" is the false prophet and the Mahdi is the anti-christ. I referred to a christian website that made the same claim ... and goes on to say that the dajjal in Islam is a demonized version of the Jesus that christians believe in.

The "Dajjal" is not mentioned by name or referenced in the Qur'an.
en.wikipedia.org...
The Dajjal is named as the dark messiah.
www.inter-islam.org...

Here is what I found about the Dajjal.

Other Ahadeeth regarding Dajjal inform us that:

He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea.
The Yahudis (Jews) of Isfahaan will be his main followers.
Apart from having mainly Yahudi followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.
He will have with him fire and water, but in reality the fire will be cold water while that what appears to be cold water will in reality be a blazing fire.
Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."
There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.
The letters "Kaa" "Faa" "Raa" will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu'mineen regardless of them being literate or not.
He will have a wheatish complexion.
He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a gigantic mule. It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.
Dajjal will lay claim to prophethood.
He will then lay claim to Divinity.
He will perform unusual feats.
He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.
He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.
During those trying times the Mu'mineen will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La'ilaha Ilallahu.
The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.
He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed.
Finally Isa (A.S.) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud).

www.islam.tc...

More explanation on who the Dajjal is
www.inter-islam.org...

Here you can find more about Isa the Muslim Jezus.
www.answering-islam.org...

edit on 15-1-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: extra info

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

I will sk0rpi0n,

sorry if I took a comment out of context.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
@Creator of the thread

It seems the awnsering Islam website you game me is blocked by the government. Please give me a good link.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Try this one

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Can someone address my response to the charts posted by user "Ashley"?

Ashleys charts seem to imply that Islamic prophecy is an exact mirror image of Biblical prophecy, i.e. that Isa = false prophet and mahdi = the anti-christ. but but remains silent on the "mirror-image" of the dajjal in the bible.... despite the many clues/description of dajjal/AC available in both christian and Islamic texts.

To the creator of those charts, I ask... If Islamic Isa = biblical false prophet and Islamic Mahdi = Biblical anti-christ then, Islamic Dajjal = ?????

I also pointed out that the anti-christ description in Islamic prophecy closely matches that of biblical prophecy...That the Anti-christ will be blind in the right eye and have a damaged arm as mentioned in Zechariah 11:17.

The mahdi is not one eyed, Isa is not one eyed. Only the anti-christ is one eyed. So there can be no confusion on this matter!!
So, it is clearly established that both muslims and christians identify a one eyed anti-christ, therefore it is utterly absurd to think that the one eyed anti-christ is actually the same person as the mahdi, who is clearly a seperate person in the Koran..

Also both islamic and christian eschatology believe that the virgin born messiah destroys an anti-christ, thereby it completely wrecks the notion that the Islamic Mahdi(who fights the AC alongside Jesus) is actually the anti-christ.

edit on 16-1-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: grammar.

edit on 16-1-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: Rephrasing.

edit on 16-1-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: tag edits

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Anything that isn’t Christian according to Christians is the antichrist. That is a typical sectarian ethno-centric bigoted ignorance.

As for this so called research of this post, it is filled with distortions, in which I don’t know if they are deliberate or not.

You know very little about the Mahdi and your chart is filled with falsehoods and simplistic propaganda about the Mahdi and Isa or Jesus.

But for now I will deal with the general idea of the antichrist.

If one were to put the prophecies of the so called antichrist of the Muslim tradition versus the non existent confused drama from the book of revelation it would be clear that the Islamic prophesies have at least some basis in historical fact
In the bible there are only vague descriptions of this antichrist.
The Islamic lore of this negative spiritual phenomenon is more detailed.

It was the Prophet Muhammad who said:

In this era of the antichrist woman will look like men and men will look like woman

He said: The antichrist and Gog and Magog will be going about in the heavens at will

He said that crime, violence and murders will increase substantially

He said: The Christian nations will raise a group of many nations together [THE UN] to bring peace to the world but will actually destroy it

He said the antichrist will be blind in his right [spiritual] eye
and that his skin color will be white

He said that the antichrist will dominate the entire world

In Islam generally the antichrist or in Islamic nomenclature Al Masih-Al Dajjal is not one individual but a negative belief system that claims an association with Jesus but in reality is antithetical to the true teachings of Christ.

Many Islamic scholars associate this with Christianity and the modern world-wide dominance of European power as the Gog and Magog principle
Gog and Magog is associated with the antichrist in Islamic eschatology.

The Mahdi [divinely guided one] is according to Islamic belief is a foreunner to the second appearance of Jesus who in Islam will confront the antichrist near the last days and defeat him before the final apocalypse or resurrection comes about.

Jesus will pray behind him and inherit his mantle as he did in his first appearance in relationship to John the Baptist

It is Jesus who will live seven years according to some prophecies and get married

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

reply to post by RimDaas

Try this one

You know thats been blocked by muslim governments?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

I have tried several for you but all sites that link to islam are blocked to you.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by RimDaas

I have tried several for you but all sites that link to islam are blocked to you.

Know why? They aren't about Islam. You are following misguided propaganda.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
perhaps someone will come along with signs/wonders and be accepted by the Jews as their messiah, only to be proven wrong and identified as ad-Dajjal and killed by the Muslims?

there was an incident in Pennsylvania in 1972 where a man had a psychotic episode and was heard to say over and over 'he's here! he's here!' could this have been the birth announcement of al-Mahdi?
I think the date is significant as the Muslims believe the Mahdi will be revealed in his 40th year.
1972 plus 40 = ...2012

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
These terms Christ, Mahdi, antichrist, Dajjal, Gog & Magog are all positive and negative archetypes that exist latently in all human beings.

If you live a life of lying and self-deception such as a Hitler type you will become an antichrist.

If you live an inner and outer life of truth you can become a Mahdi or Christ like person.

No one being can epitomize all of the elements of any given archetype because we all have a varied level of energies that balance each other out.

When we go too far towards one we become inwardly imbalanced and that can occur in a whole country as well as in a single person.

That’s why we can call an era the era of the antichrist because most of the culture is following paradigms of deception and lies.

In Islam which rejects the notion of the divinity of Christ and believes this is a calumnious lie, it consequently claims that the Christian culture is the cause of the modern antichrist energy that exists today. Because of the falsehood and imbalance of the obsession with Christ that has imbalanced the whole world and brought forth this negative archetype and Gog & Magog that will eventually destroy the world.

One reason Islam was given to the world was to balance the negative energy the Christian culture was initiating through the false doctrines of Christianity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join