It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the madhi the coming Antichrist? (video's included)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

So, it would seem, somewhere along the line, that the story of the Anti-Christ was fabricated and painted as the story of the Al Madhi. I know I'm not the only one who sees this.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Because I don't believe what the speaker has to say. I believe the speaker is a liar and deceiver. How can I deny God?

I don't want you to deny God, I also have my doubts about the speakers claims of being a former PLO bc he can't proof anything. On the other hand he has a point which he is presenting in his video's

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
reply to post by AshleyD

So, it would seem, somewhere along the line, that the story of the Anti-Christ was fabricated and painted as the story of the Al Madhi. I know I'm not the only one who sees this.

That is a possibility, some even say that the Islam was fabricated by the Vatican long time ago but I don't believe that story at all. But all these coincidences must have some point of reference.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Well I believe Islam is a confusing religion. The Mormons of the Middle East. Who knows? Maybe Muhammad was a Christian? I do recall when the earliest Muslims were being persecuted they took safety from a neighbor who was Christian. It was of a cartoon like the Prince of Egypt where they apply the Bible in this case the Quran to the film. You can't see Muhammad and a another characters face during the movie. I was surprised that I over looked one of their neighbors protected them and was Christian. This was after Muhammad started talking to Gabriel.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
reply to post by AshleyD

Except for the fact the AC is mentioned as far back as the Old Testament. Manuscripts exist as far back as the Dead Sea Scrolls to verify the AC had been prophesied and described centuries before the Islamic Mahdi came along.

Is that what you are inferring? That the AC character was later created based on the descriptions given of the Mahdi? If so, that is not possible since the Judeo Christian prophecies of the AC predate the texts describing the Mahdi.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

It determines how you view the so called OT. I don't believe there is a Antichrist. Because I know there has been no Messiah yet.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It determines how you view the so called OT. I don't believe there is a Antichrist. Because I know there has been no Messiah yet.

What does that have to do with it? One can completely believe the OT to be false or that the Messiah has not yet come or that the AC is totally fictitious.

That still doesn't change the historical fact that the prophecies of the AC came before the prophecies of the Mahdi.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Maitreya buddah, Imam Mahdi, Krishna, Jewish Messiah, Antichrist...

As you can see the Avatar of the age is evident in many religions, doctrines, philosophies, ancient scriptures and texts.
The point here is that history points to many messiahs that have already come and gone.

If we observe this from an astrological view point, given that there are many scholars who interpret the holy books from an algorical, metaphorical and astrological view point we can conclude that it is a common belief both past and present that a new messiah is born at the begining and end of each new age or aeon that we leave/enter.

Without them a new age cannot be ushered in. That is what theosophists exemplify and that is what many educated and credible scholars profess to.

If we look at the age of pieces for example and note how it is represented by the fish. We look at the popes headwear which is symbolic of the fish. We look at the car bumper stickers of the fish with the name christ within it. We can see that religion, prophecy and astrology are all interwoven.

What we are looking at here is as much a religious topic as it is an astrological one, predestined by the stars and celestial bodies.

It is only once we venture into the occult realms that we see religion is a watered down doctrine of the luciferic traditions. Yes you will find this hard to beleive and accept but ultimatly it was Lucifer, cast out of heaven and sent to earth and the bringer of light (knowledge, wisdom) that taught us that we too could become gods. He is afterall according to the bible, "the god of this world". It is little surprise that "all" religions stem from him, this in itself is the grand deception.

The only real god is the one that exists as nature and just is, the one we should all be aspiring to be.

Everything esle is entity or man created to lead us to the conclusion that we are infact god but that our indifferences brevent us from accepting this one truth.

This is what the messiah will teach us. That we are capable of being like nature, if only we shed away all that prevents us from doing so.

People have labeled this force or energy that will embody the messiah by many different names both good and bad.
None the less it is an inevitability that he will arrive to usher in the age of aquarius and teach us the error of our ways.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I guess you're correct on that statement of yours. I just find it hard to believe. You're just different. This is like me saying the Two Witness are similar to the Antichrist in Islam. You didn't hear this from me.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Ash D. I don't know if you're interested. There are other similar end time characters in Islam and Christianity. A web site I saw a few months ago showed the weird similarities.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by AshleyD

Ash D. I don't know if you're interested. There are other similar end time characters in Islam and Christianity. A web site I saw a few months ago showed the weird similarities.

Do you have a link for that?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Except for the fact the AC is mentioned as far back as the Old Testament. Manuscripts exist as far back as the Dead Sea Scrolls to verify the AC had been prophesied and described centuries before the Islamic Mahdi came along.

Is that what you are inferring? That the AC character was later created based on the descriptions given of the Mahdi? If so, that is not possible since the Judeo Christian prophecies of the AC predate the texts describing the Mahdi.

That could be true, and probably is.
But I don't think it's a coincidence that all of these faiths seem to predict the same forces or individuals.
It's possible that the antiquity of the predictions isn't as important as it would seem.

I think that these "forces" are self-evident in the human psyche; and somehow it manifests itself, all-inclusively, as prophecies in all of the faiths (and even some sciences). Somewhere along the line, an individual is going to make a judgement call based on an uncertainty, and the first instinctual response is probably fear.

As they say... you always fear what you don't understand. Something like that.

So imagine you, as a prophet in a time B.C., come to the realization that someone/something spectacular will arrive on the scene in the future; through some sort of supernatural or natural process. Firstly, you're going to be amazed that you're even aware of this; a sort of divine awe or reckless enlightenment. But you're not entirely sure who it is, or what it is capable of; so you equate it with some sort of "supreme force." Your first instinct is likely to fear the "coming" of this "supreme force," simply because you have no clue what it is.

But the question is, is this "supreme force" (the supposed Anti-Christ) really all that "supreme"? Could it be true, but also be an exaggeration? Stories, fiction or non-fiction, always undoubtedly have some exaggerations. It all depends on the author.

Now imagine you come to a further realization that another spectacular person/thing arrives at or around the same time. Having already feared the first "supreme force," you're probably much more open, or prepared to accept the idea of the second "coming." You're much less anxious at this point.

So you (as a prophet) might fear the first "force," but then you come to understand it, and then you "love" the second force. A sort of sequence of emotion. But this being a B.C. era, you really have no clue what is happening, what will happen, or how you even know any of this.

So I wonder: could the prophecy of an AC somehow be a clever anticipation, or foreshadowing, of something very evident, but something that the author(s) couldn't have possibly understood, at their time? A sort of "all-encompassing" prophecy, or warning, to be on the lookout for the presence of this being.

What if the author(s) had some sort of ulterior motive driving them to paint this being as a negative one?
More interestingly, what if they weren't even aware of what it could mean for their future descendants?

What if there is a critical biological process involved in these prophecies?
What if, somehow, these prophecies may actually threaten this process?

I can't help but equate these prophecies to masculinity and feminity, and I also can't help but see an underlying bias in most of them.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I would try to find the link for you guys. I believe the link explains in better detail where I'm trying to come at. Give me a few.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Great thread! Ashley this is a great chart. You are right about there being too many links to ignore. Thanks for the link to your research project - just what I was looking for when I searched ATS

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I definitely think he would make a good candidate at the very least. The correlations are simply too startling to ignore.

HERE is a research project I did on the whole thing if you're interested. But if you're pressed for time, the following image comparisons can give you a summary.

Wow, what a great comparison

Star for you

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

These are also stated in the video's

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hey nice thread, and nice image/chart Ashley, it is very interesting to see the similarities. Im muslim myself, and also believe in the coming of an antichrist figure.

What is quite scary is that, those similarities, are uncanny, and that once the event do play out, there will definitely be a 2 sided fight. The thing thats obvious is that the biblical approach and jewish one shows the islamic mahdi fitting into the antichrist figure. Whats a bit weird is that its not jesus/isa (pbuh) that shows similarities with the antichrist, but its mahdi. And the false prophet being similar to the islamic jesus/isa.

My opinion is that there is truth and untruth to be found within all major religions. Wth many of the previous religions having very occult sects, even islam bears influence into he occult and esoteric with some Wahhabi and Sufi sects.

In islam, as is most likely with the teaching of previous sects, is that this antichrist figure and this era, will be a time of great tribulation and a time where everyone will question their spirituality ad faiths. Muslims describe this to be the biggest test for them aswell, and the similarity of these figures between old scriptures ad islam prove that identifying the true antichrist will be very difficult. The mahdi and the antichrist will also emerge from a similar destination, being the middle east, and the description that islams gives to mahdi is him having a long/ thin beak like nose. Whereas the antichrist will i think be a shorter broad bodies curly haired, red complexion person. Even from a muslim perspective the description can seem to be jewish descent for the mahdi, and arab for the antichrist, this makes determining the imposter form the truther seem even more hard imo. (however im not quite clear on these descriptions and how they fit toward which race, based only from opinion)

From what i understand here, is that many muslims will definitely question their religion, and things will not seem to be as easy to presume as speculated. he propaganda machine on both sides, will claim opposing sides, which will result in very suprising result.

Going back to understanding the previous old scriptures, i feel that there has been way more alteration made, and the occult sects in jewish and christian sides are very prevalent. I believe there is a strong luciferic influence on these. That with kabbalah and the talmud, and the christian/ roman vatican influence during the roman times. I belive this pagan inlfuence goes back further towards pagan inlfuences. And these same pagan influences are very relevent today, and the western governments support these occult traditions, evident from the increasingly masonic and illuminati symbolism that is shown to represent these forces. The triangle and eye (which i believe is representational as the one eyed antchrist) All the banksters being mainly of ashkenazi zionist controlled. I believe this banking system is the so called 'evil side' and also the things they represent.

I believe that the coming of the new world order, which is the same side as the zionist, will prove to be a diffcult time, many problems of our ecnonomy will change for the better, and the coming of the antichrist will sway a majority of the people in its favour.

At the same time, like ashley pointed out, that the islamic representative Isa and amhdi will try and bring about an islamic goverment under shaiah law, which is being made to look very evil by the MSM, whish is also evidently jewish/zionist controlled.

If you take a look at history and the occult influences in mainstream religion, a lot of similarities appear and if you use the evidence of occultism it is very clear that it is apparent in secular societies.

Lastly before i get overboard with explanations is that, i want to really emphasise the fact im not being anti semitic. My belief is that in ALL the mainstream religions, islam christianity and judaism there is a lot of truth and good. In islam we identify those true jewish people, those that have their faith in the torah, and the true christians who put their faith in original gospels free from alteration. Same with buddhism and many other faiths. Islam teaches that there has been sent messengers to all the previous tribes/cultures/religions to teach them a solely monotheistic faith in which a polytheistic/pagan/luciferic tradition was practiced.

Also, the new modern agers, or new thinkers who put their beliefs into sun worship, aliens, evolution of man to god/deification, enlightenment through ones own means, chakras etc all to be part of the occultic practices. And that aliens etc can all be explained through djinns in te islamic viewpoint, and that lucifer/satan was the leader of the malevolent djinn, and that he is not a fallen angel tryin to help mankind achieve a godly status after being kicked out of heaven.

Also, the term fallen angels or nephilim may also be corresponding to the agels Harut and Marut, the angels sent down by Allah to teach mankind occult practices, black magic only as a TEST.

See in islam the whole viewpoint can be summarised to the belief that Life is only a test, that good and bad is both from Allah, and those who strive to do good and stay faithful and godly in times of hardship will achieve the true rewards of thehereafter/heaven.

My belief is that in history/ antiquity it has never been religion against religion, but in fact religion vs anti religion >the occult luciferic practices or satanism. Which relies heavily on deception on an inconceivable scale. And the fact that these guys hide in mainstream religion is evident of that. The lies are bigger than you might think, and that ultimately through much hardship and tribulation, truth will stand out clear from error. and the duality of good and bad will end with the good winning, though through ridiculous struggle and hardship and will be followed immediately and abruptly with Judgement Day.

Anyway those are my 2 cents, sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes.

Peace to all of you and may god guidance help you in these dark times.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It seems the anti-christ prophecies are set up in such a way so as to perpetually instigate an ongoing holy war between the major religions. Something tells me the cycle needs to end, and end soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
This is the info I could find of him, I have my doubts for if he is real or not.

He is a conman who has found fame a fortune amongst American zionists. This same hustler has set himself up as a security expert and is advising police department to "fight" Muslims by killing everyone of them including the children.

Walid Shoebat: “Kill them..including the children”

A counter-terrorism consultant told a meeting of law enforcement officials that the way to combat militant Muslims is to “kill them … including the children,” says a news report.

Walid Shoebat, a self-described“former PLO terrorist” who “now speaks out for USA and Israel,” reportedly made the comment at a speech during a conference of the International Counter-Terrorism Officers Association in Las Vegas this past October, according to the Huffington Post’s Chip Berlet.

The comment highlights growing concerns among human rights advocates that US law enforcement is turning to extremists for training in the fight against terrorism. It also highlights concerns among senior counter-terrorism officials that standards for counter-terror training are inappropriate, and possibly harming national security.

www.loonwatch.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
even if you deny the truth of either/both faiths...
pls consider that billions DO believe (in the Bible and the Qu'uran,) and will act accordingly. suppose an individual comes on the scene with signs and wonders and followers and can convince a number of believers that he is the Messiah / Mahdi. his movement will grow to a critical mass where he would have global influence. at some point he will give instructions and his (millions of) followers will take action, and he will be a (global) power to be reckoned with.

the Bible's antiChrist prophecies unquestionably parallel the Qu'uran's Mahdi prophecies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join