It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the madhi the coming Antichrist? (video's included)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Biography of Walid Shoebat

Born in Bethlehem of Judea, Walid's grandfather was the Muslim Mukhtar (chieftain) of Beit Sahour-Bethlehem (The Shepherd's Fields) and a friend of Haj-Ameen Al-Husseni, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and notorious friend of Adolf Hitler.

Walid's great grandfather, Abdullah Ali Awad-Allah, was also a fighter and close associate of both Abdul Qader and Haj Amin Al-Husseini, who led the Palestinians against Israel. Walid lived through and witnessed Israel’s Six Day War while living in Jericho.

As a young man, he became a member of the Palestinian Liberation Organization, and participated in acts of terror and violence against Israel, and was later imprisoned in the Russian Compound, Jerusalem's central prison for incitement and violence against Israel.

After his release, he continued his life of violence and rioting in Bethlehem and the Temple Mount. After entering the U.S, he worked as a counselor for the Arab Student Organization at Loop College in Chicago and continued his anti-Israel activities.

In 1993, Walid studied the Tanach (Jewish Bible) in a challenge to convert his wife to Islam. Six months later, after intense study, Walid realized that everything he had been taught about Jews was a lie. Convinced he was on the side of evil, he became an advocate for his former enemy.

Driven by a deep passion to heal his own soul, and to bring the truth about the Jews and Israel to the world, Walid shed his former life and his work as a software engineer and set out to tirelessly bring the cause of Israel to tens of thousands of people throughout the world: churches and synagogues, civic groups, government leaders and media.

Walid has written several online books including "Dear Muslim, Let Me Tell You Why I Believed" and "Israel, And The World's Mock Trial”, where he exposes anti-Semitism and the hatred of Jews in both the Islamic Christian and secular worlds.

Here are the video's of Walid where he explains why the Mahdi is the antichrist and that all the answer are in the bible.

Has anyone heard of this supposed "Palestinian" darling of the Zionist movement, Walid Shoebat? I've read his articles and something doesn't sound right with this guy. He claims to be Palestinian but nobody in the territories has ever heard of him. He says he was a former PLO fighter but strangely enough he doesn't have any documentation or proof to back up his claims.

I would love to hear your input about this person and his claims.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I know it is a lot of video but i couldn't leave it out.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
the Madhi.... fights against the "One-Eyed" antichrist

the prophet Jesus joins the Madhi fight against Dajjal & wins over evil/chaos/destruction

heres a 3 minute drill to bone up on the characters & sequence of the cosmic gunfight good-v-evil

www.cogwriter.com...
edit on 30-11-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

the vids get errors & won't load,
the guys just a entreupenor-motivational speaker / E' vangelist---i don't believe he has any credentials from
any political or religious organization... he just spins a good yarn & engages audiences

OK, its noe 5:15PM eastern USA, and the #7 vid finally loaded fully...
i think hard the the speaker guy, former Jihadist, now pacifist & communicator...was hired to hawk his books & videos by the Christian Prophecy org. to give a lecture & seminar...see its a well heeled cottage industry in bringing clarity to audiences about the events unfolding around them

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
He says he was a former PLO fighter but strangely enough he doesn't have any documentation or proof to back up his claims.

You are kidding - right!!!?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is the info I could find of him, I have my doubts for if he is real or not.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the Madhi.... fights against the One-Eyed antichrist

the prophet Jesus joins the Madhi

Have you seen the video's in 10 minutes?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

Originally posted by St Udio
the Madhi.... fights against the One-Eyed antichrist

the prophet Jesus joins the Madhi

Have you seen the video's in 10 minutes?

i did not need to see more than the first and 2 minutes into the last to post...
questioning if the false-prophet=anti-christ is really the Madhi is way off base...
as the Dajjal (antichrist/false prophet) is well known to have but one-eye

where as the Madhi or Jesus are both 2 eyed....the single eye is a sign of recognition of the AC

besides this guy does not propose that gog-&-magog (Anglo-American empires) are who many Imams
say they are, nor that the Saudi are wicked in allowing the gog-magog onto the Arabian peninseula
ex-jihadi indeed...rather the stereotypical evangelist in the mold of jim bakker

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Pity you haven't seen the video's bc he explains with the bible why he makes the claim about the mahdi.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
Pity you haven't seen the video's bc he explains with the bible why he makes the claim about the mahdi.

the bible was modified by tptb to make it seem like the mahdi is the antichrist.

the mahdi will have one eye, the mahdi will not claim to be god.

if he does then he is not the awaited mahdi...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Kind of difficult to take a character from a different religion and put it in a different religion. Just because there are similarities in both Islam and Christianity doesn't mean you can switch characters.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Nobody knows the truth it is hidden beneth all the ambiguaty or religious opinion and doctrine.
That isnt to say the the mahdi/antichrist isnt real, personally i think it is wether or not it is a divine thing or man made all the signs are there and enough people believe it for it to manifest.
The guys main spin was on the similarities between the antichrist and the mahdi and his case was interesting to say the least. I think when the antichrist comes there will be no doubting who he is and that in my opinion is a dead cert. What he will do or what he will say will change humanity forever. We will just have to wait and see how it all plays out i guess. Hold onto your seats and buckle up!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just a note on the Dabble/Dajjal. He could be in the Jewish bible. Look at the verse in Zechariah 11.

15 And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.
16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Since Zechariah is mostly about the end times he could be predicting a future ruler of Judah/Israel. And his right side eye and arm appears to be damaged. This could be a prediction of the end time Antichrist. Since much of the Koran is the bible reprocessed then Mohammad may have gotten the dajjal information from here..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

How can a person be in the Bible when Muslims believe the Bible is contradictory? That doesn't make any sense at all.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I definitely think he would make a good candidate at the very least. The correlations are simply too startling to ignore.

HERE is a research project I did on the whole thing if you're interested. But if you're pressed for time, the following image comparisons can give you a summary.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Got to love the Christian perspective on this site. We're right and all of you are wrong. Just wow!
Just I can't say anything. lol haha wow.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
On my part I'm waiting for the future Jewish Messiah to come.
Messiah In Judaism
The Messiah
Christianity and Islam had their time to play.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Got to love the Christian perspective on this site. We're right and all of you are wrong. Just wow!

Huh? I'm just participating in the discussion just like everyone else. Didn't even say I was correct and just that it is at least a possible candidate due to the correlations. Didn't even respond to anyone in particular. It was just a topic I did a ton of research on and wanted to share.

Sorry. I thought we were allowed to post here, too.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Sorry! I'm just upset and lashed at you! No biggy! Right?
I just don't I don't know.
Believe there are to many contradictions.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Huh? I'm just participating in the discussion just like everyone else. Didn't even say I was correct and just that it is at least a possible candidate due to the correlations. Didn't even respond to anyone in particular. It was just a topic I did a ton of research on and wanted to share.

Sorry. I thought we were allowed to post here, too.

Thanks for that input Ashly, the list you posted is also what our former PLO-er states in the video's. Romantic_Rebel is a IMO a little shortsited with his views. It states in the post that he was Muslim and reverted to Christianity. RR didn't even took the time to watch the video's.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Because I don't believe what the speaker has to say. I believe the speaker is a liar and deceiver. How can I deny God?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join