It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - Actual UFO related content

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There are quite a few threads on ATS, many started in the last few days, speculating as to why Wikileaks has had no UFO related documents - see, in particular, Wikileaks - Where Are The UFO Reports?

I thought it might be useful to start a separate thread for members to highlight material actually released by Wikileaks which may be of interest to the UFO community.

This may be a short thread...

Anyway, there are quite a few articles in the mainstream media (e.g. on the BBC website) on one particular Wikileaks item which is related to ufology : Wikileaks files: US rebuffed Brown over McKinnon offer.

Gordon Brown was rebuffed after suggesting Gary McKinnon could plead guilty to computer hacking and make a statement of contrition in return for serving his sentence in the UK.

The ex-PM's offer was detailed in one of the Wikileaks US diplomatic cables, published in The Guardian.
The Guardian says Mr Brown made his unsuccessful direct intervention in August 2009, according to a secret cable from the US ambassador in the UK, Louis Susman, to the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.

Mr Susman wrote: "PM Brown, in a one-on-one meeting with the ambassador, proposed a deal: that McKinnon plead guilty, make a statement of contrition, but serve any sentence of incarceration in the UK. Brown cited deep public concern that McKinnon, with his medical condition, would commit suicide or suffer injury if imprisoned in a US facility."

The relevant Guardian article can be found www.guardian.co.uk...]HERE

WikiLeaks cables: US spurned Gary McKinnon plea from Gordon Brown

Prime minister made personal request to allow British man who hacked into US computer systems to serve sentence in UK

Leaked US embassy cables reveal that Gordon Brown unsuccessfully put his reputation as prime minister on the line in a plea to Washington that the computer hacker Gary McKinnon be allowed to serve any sentence in the UK.

Brown's face-to-face attempt to strike a deal with the US ambassador was spurned by the Obama administration, in a humiliating diplomatic rebuff.

Washington now appears to be just as intransigent with Brown's successor, David Cameron. The Cameron government has failed to announce whether or not it will comply with continued US demands to hand over McKinnon after he hacked into their government computers.

As many of you probably know, Gary Mckinnon is the UFO hacker seeking to avoid extradition to the US to face trial for hacking into US military networks. For anyone unfamiliar with him, he can be seen in the old video below:

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 30-11-2010 by IsaacKoi because: Additional link

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Nice find. I assume you dug this up combing though the recent release. I forgot about looking for anything related to this guy. I wonder if there are other documents related to UFOs out of the 400,000. There must be...

A few months back I was going to start a thread as to why there are no UFO files in wikileaks. I find it rather odd there isn't. Even this document about Gary just refers to his extradition case. I'm sure there is a diamond in the ruff somewhere.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi, long time reader here. I posted something a long time ago about an experience I encountered and ever since then I've been hooked.
Now my question is wouldn't anything referring to "UFO's" or extra terrestrials be classified as Top Secret Umbra?
There would be no way a PFC in the army would have access to this extremely sensitive material.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Wikileaks has a tap into the 'secure shared data line' for the people running things for
the illuminati started after 911 so bad people can be traced.
All that as needed was a password.
So now we found them.

Has any UFO source info been forth coming since Lyne pointed to Tesla and the Illuminati
snow jobs given us as to why they can't release any more of Tesla's work.

So far the 911 responsibility was Afghanistan as announced by Bush at the WTC rubble.
The making data secure was just another money grabbing ripoff.

top topics

join