It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Isn't Julian Assange Dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
They're already working on entrapment with a view to discredit him(rape accusations).If that doesn't work I think he'll be a victim of some sort of accident. Or he is not a real danger to the PTB and this make think what he is.

(Newser) – If the CIA is really as competent as everyone seems to believe, then “why wasn’t Julian Assange garroted in his hotel room years ago?” asks Jonah Goldberg in the National Review. WikiLeaks is, according to the military, a major national security problem. So whether spies are the nefarious killers seen in countless movies and liberal fantasies, or the “noble ninjas in London fog trench coats” that conservatives imagine, “Assange’s shrimp-on-the-barbie should have had Stronium-90 in it years” ago.

Assange is still kicking because “the world isn’t nearly so dramatic as novelists, bloggers, self-important journalists and nostalgic former spies often claim it is,” Goldberg concludes. Indeed WikiLeaks’ files actually debunk many idiotic conspiracy theories—“No sinister plots involving Halliburton or Israel have been exposed, because they only existed in the fevered fantasies of coffee-shop dissidents.” Real spies aren’t like the ones on Rubicon. And in real life “assassinating a hipster Australian Web guru … is the kind of controversy no official dares invite.".

You'd think the CIA would have taken this guy out by now.

www.newser.com...
Can you believe that this could happen?

I think he is CIA or the PTB dont want create a martyr.
edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have wondered about that too. But I guess Julian isen't the only one who had all these documents. So even if he is killed, the wikileaks would go on.

But there have just been made a thread about Julian is working for ASIS. Try take a read.
Its all very weird and interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
He is in the public eye...how retarded do you think the CIA is?

You know who is dead? Joe smith...John Doe...and a bunch of other potential whistleblowers you never will know the name of because they were not in the public eye.

the best way to ensure your safety is to get known quick...once the public eye is on you, your safe...its really that simple.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Do you have the link?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yeh, I think PTB dont want create a martyr.

It will be a wrong move.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Same reason we are all "not dead", air, food, water and light

Once the Pentagon learns that, he'll be in trouble

edit on 30-11-2010 by Pockets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I know what the uk gov can do to people, and they do alot of sneaky things, and can make your life absolute hell if they target you.

The geezer is not a threat to them.

You telling me someone upsets teh white house, and that person is not taken care off. Come on america is one of the most evil countries ever, and they cannot deal with one person.

He is being used, or he knows he is part of some sort of psy op.

Do not fall for the rubbish about how cia would not kill you, off course they would, or they could make you into some sort of vegatable with ease.

This is america we are talking about here, not the america in hollywood movies.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

But look at the people in the public eye that were murdered:
Tupac
John Lennon
JFK
Etc

He's got a hole card, Somebody big has a HUGE secret and he has the proof of it.. If he, or anyone he knows dies he'll reveal it...

Thats the big one that everyone wants.. Aliens or something

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I to have thought the same, the reason he is not dead is because he knows to much... there is no way he is releasing everything at once. there is major stuff he is holding back that he knows will cause a alot more hassle and problems for the USA i think he is just teasing.. and like the other posters have said he is too well known now and you bet he is along with others keeping himself well hidden with other people and the information ready to keep it coming...

Good luck to him i say its amazing that this is happening and i hope there is alot more stuff that will choke these american faceless top level people even more in the future...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

We've done some stupid things, but America isn't that dumb..

I highly doubt we would go after someone when we don't even know where they are just to save face...

Why can't anyone just have faith? Maybe it WAS the cia that leaked the info to him to get our country back..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Perhaps the WikiLeaks disclosure, which are meant to damage the stature of the USA in the world's eyes, are a form of false flag attack (more akin to a self-inflicted wound a la John Kerry) to _______________(fill in the blank).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
hell the US government cant even find alqaeda's generals, what makes you think they can find this guy? hes probably on board the Steve Erwin pretending to be whale saving....lol

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There's also Wikileaks networks all over the world with people working on them so if Jullian was found dead, Wikileaks would continue and release everything it had; including the things they promised they wouldn't leak for security

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Do you know how much money time and effort the gov't put into setting up Assange. How can you ask such a question is just, just absurd. Assange will live on in the peoples hearts and terrorize them in their sleep just like the way it's supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
hell the US government cant even find alqaeda's generals, what makes you think they can find this guy? hes probably on board the Steve Erwin pretending to be whale saving....lol

What like cnn interviewing bin laden, while the cia could not find him?

Of course they know where he is, there is nowhere on earth he could go period.

Wikileaks must be a gov program.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

You know who is dead? Joe smith...John Doe...and a bunch of other potential whistleblowers you never will know the name of because they were not in the public eye.

the best way to ensure your safety is to get known quick...once the public eye is on you, your safe...its really that simple.

I usually agree with you, SaturnFX, but I disagree on this one. While sometimes it is a good idea to be in the public's mind for security, MOST of the time it doen't matter at all. If the Gov. wants you dead........... you're dead. President Kennedy and William Cooper are perfect examples. A cover story is much easier to deal with than the repercussions of your agendas opposition.
- I know one thing for certain; if I were Mr. Assange, I would have one eye open in my sleep and would be extremely mindful of other cars or who's in the damn bushes.

new topics

top topics

join