It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange is a member of the Australian Security Intelligence Service (ASIS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Julian Assange is a member of the Australian Security Intelligence Service (ASIS). This is like the CIA in the USA, it operates overseas outside of Australian territory. How do i know this? The reaons:

1) He was a former hacker. These types are often recruited into the intelligence services.

2) His recent release of diplomatic cables serves more to build a reason for an attack against Iran than it does expose anything worth exposing. The leaks are almost certainly a form of psychological warfare to wean us into supporting an attack against Iran. Sure, we hear a few people being called nicknames, but the majority of it is about how evil Iran is. This explains why Israel wasn't worried about this release of information.

3) And this one is the biggest reason he is part of the ASIS... he said that 911 was NOT an inside job. So we are supposed to be believe he is this good crusader and intelligent but he doesn't doubt the US government when it comes to 9/11? Give me a break please. Anyone with half a brain who investigates would at least be suspicous about 9/11. But he actually criticizes the truthers.

4) Take a read:

But the love affair may now be over if one is to listen to recent Internet buzz on 9/11 truther sites and interviews given by 9/11 skeptics, says conspiracywatch.info, a French source of information for those seeking to debunk 9/11 and other conspiracy groups. The site says that the Truth Movement is now disowning Assange on the grounds that he has been compromised by the CIA and taken for a ride by American government disinformation. Three major indicators have in their view discredited him according to an editorial on ReOpen911. They say that Assange, who they describe as "mysterious", has never been a 9/11 conspiracy supporter and that he has even publicly criticized conspiracists. Also, he has never published anything which even remotely supports the truthers’ arguments. This is known to have rankled truther organizations. The final –and logical conclusion according to truthers – argument is that the fact that the US government has not taken robust steps to stop Wikipedia and that Assange is said to be being more careful about cleaning up proposed new documents before putting them online suggests that he is being manipulated. The manipulation is said to be that the documents originally given to him were leaked deliberately by the CIA in an effort to give him and other critics of US policy in Afghanistan and elsewhere the impression that they had a ‘scoop.’ But the theory goes that the documents contained nothing that was not already known. Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

5) Look at his background:

Mendax/Assange supposedly left home at 17 after being alerted to a police raid, fathered a child at 18, and had a breakdown after he was charged by police. “Briefly hospitalised, he lived rough in the hills outside Melbourne for a period,” the publication summarised. What is known is that in October 1989, just as the Atlantis space shuttle was about to be launched, Nasa’s computer monitors suddenly showed one giant word — “Wank”, the acronym for a hacker group calling itself Worms Against Nuclear Killers. Assange was one of six Melbourne teenagers arrested by police; although never implicated in the Nasa attack, he was charged with more than 30 counts of computer crime. Admitting 24 of them, he was placed on a “good behaviour bond” and ordered to pay A$2,100 (about £1,275 at today’s rates).

The guy is a loner and a degen and he HACKS into NASA and doesn't do a single day in jail? Well well well, clearly he was hired by intelligence services as a result. You don't go from loner degen sleeping in a forest to international mystery man who travels the world and rarely has his photo taken, unless you became a part of the intelligence services. Can't you just imagine some agent saying 'your looking at 20 years to life... or you can join us and you'll be out on 'good behavior bond' and earning money as a professional agent.' Which option would you pick?

6) Wikileaks has reveled next to ZERO information about his life...

The one secret Wikileaks has failed to divulge is Assange’s early background. He is reported to have said that his parents ran a touring theatre company in Australia and that he went to more than 30 schools.

The poacher turned gamekeeper, working in computer security in Melbourne and raising his son. He travelled extensively and enrolled in a mathematics and physics course at Melbourne University. Assange’s inspiration for Wikileaks came from one of the most notorious leaks of all.

Yea ok, he is a shady character who travels the world from school to school dibbling and dabbling in this and that? Yea right... 100% intelligence agent... his eccentric lifestyle is both a result of and cover for being an agent.If i was the ASIS i'd hire him in a nanosecond... lets look at his qualities that make him have good potential to be a spy: Intelligent, independent, computer savy, loner... and most importantly LOST.

His life had no direction or meaning prior to being hired as an agent and this is also why he actually doesn't CARE that he is really misinforming people. He doesn't care about truth or 9/11 or government conspiracies he just cares about his new family, the ASIS. Would someone who is really of such strong character that he wants to single handily fight the US and the powers that be, spend each weekend with a different beautiful women and wine and dine?
edit on 30-11-2010 by tortillawraps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have to agree. When you go back and look at the beginning of wikileaks and when they became famous you will see a slow but steady increase that only helps the positions of Israel and US.
Not to mention when you think about the logistics of how all this information is "obtained" and "dumped" into the public forum, It all just seems like it has been set up.
And where is all the damning information on China? Israel? Saudi Arabia? and so on... I smell psychological warfare.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I know what you mean. There is something fishy.

But from ASIS, hmm. You think that they would do something like this? I don't know though, I just don't see how they would dare to do that.

But I feel for Julian on some way, if he is for real. I mean, we all beg and beg for someone to tell us all insider info, and when he finally comes, all hate him. I hope he will show some better documents though. I guess we will have to wait.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
IDK if it's the ASIS, but he is def promoting a Zionist agenda, as most secret services do.

This is a sham, and I'm happy more people are waking up.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, i chose ASIS because it is the most logical Intel agency given that he is from Australia, and given that he travels the world now he would be under the jurisdiction of ASIS as compared to say the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) which only operates within Australia.

Of course, this means the CIA also has a degree of control over him as the CIA and western intelligence agencies are like left and right feet.

Lets wait and see what picture the 'staggered release' of leaks will reveal. Probably one in which Iran and North Korea are an imminent threat which must be destroyed. Oh, and more support for Israel is necessary most likely.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tortillawraps

I agree Assange and wiki leaks are a Intel front to manipulate people's opinions about how dire the situation is with Iran. This seems to be an operation designed at influencing the people who A) pay attention to wiki-leaks B) question the legitimacy against Iran and North Korea. These people need to be influenced and a administration press conference won't work so they have to communicate to these people in their language, IE: conspiracy, leaked information etc to sway their views.

The timing of the current tensions between South Korea and North Korea and this Wiki-leaks release are very suspicious. As the leaks are implying North Korea is providing Iran with missiles, Russia is supplying Iran with "materials" for missiles. What you see here are battle lines being drawn. Also Russia apparently just admitted to a WWII travesty on their part they blamed on the Nazis.

Edit: the only thing left to push the hammer down is another "false flag attack"...it has to be dramatic enough to instill a severe case of knee jerk reaction survival mode mentality where by people make illogical and irrational decisions. Much like the decisions made after 9-11 and still being made today because of that attack.

This is a huge propaganda campaign to manipulate opinion for war through multiple stories and sources, all released within a short time of each other so people can tally up the "reasons for war" so to speak.

I wouldn't be surprised if shortly we see propaganda news that shows Russia and China in a negative light that confirms the "leaks" obvious concern of Iran and North Korea.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Sly1one because: addition

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I agree with you, the more I read of Julian Assange and the information he is getting out, the less I believe in him or WL. Why there isn't any embarrassing info about Israeli or mossad or anything like it??

Where is the truth that we all want to see??

but yes, many many people are waking up and will not believe in these lies anymore.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Do you have any actual proof or just speculation and guessing? None in the OP.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Do you have any actual proof or just speculation and guessing? None in the OP.

don't disregard the power of speculation, that is where everything has originated from. Speculation...

1)The scientific method is not infallible. It was designed by man, and has inherent flaws because man is not capable of prefect system design.
2) Evidence is relative and very easy to manipulate.
3) Facts cannot exist without evidence to "back it up" so by logic Facts are no more then a commonly held perspective on a "subject" as per 1) and 2)...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So that's a no. Too bad you can't give negative flags.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I've read what he has said regarding 9/11 and vnowhere has he stated he agrees with the OS..
Maybe he just doesn't want to ruin his reputation sprouting conspiracy theories without hard facts to back them up..
After all, no one has yet said anything he has leaked is false..
And maybe no one has leaked any 9/11 info to him.
He is only a voice piece for information others supply.
He can't leak what he doesn't have..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Actually he not only agrees with the OS he has criticized truthers... His own words:

“I’m constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.” What about the Bilderberg conference? “That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes.”

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
OP, your post has probably the most logic jumps outside of a rabbit on '___'.

You've provided no evidence, just supposition and feelings. Nothing you've posted can be taken seriously because you've a lack of evidence or even circumstantial evidence. Rather, you've used your own personal feelings (outside of rationality, I might add) to attribute motivation to Assange when you've no right to do so.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Could be. And it's likely that he has his finger in more than one pie. All of these agencies are just one big happy family

Personally, I think he is being played by AIPAC primarily. Duff wrote a good analysis of that which was posted BEFORE the leak (see my sig for the Duff article and the thread I started).

new topics

top topics

join