It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks going after the banks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.forbes.com...

In a rare interview, Assange tells Forbes that the release of Pentagon and State Department documents are just the beginning. His next target: big business.

Here is food for thought for those who believe WL is a 3 letter agency front.
Mr Assange has his sights on the banks and want to reveal the level of their wrong doings.
Honestly, I believe this man is genuine and really wants to change the world but making too many enemies so quickly isn't such a good idea.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
there is supposedly one big bank that he's gonna blast.

I'm betting CITI.

Anybody else wanna take a gamble on who it'll be?

PS - Julian had better be careful. If he's doing the banks now, they'll kill him and his entire family.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My thoughts are that wikileaks will only be going after the banks and companies "the elite/Fed" want them to go after, you won't see the likes of boa or goldman sachs and if you do they will come out smelling like a rose.

What better way to cause there stocks to plummet and buy them for penny's on the dollar

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

I think the CIA would have the decency to make it look like an accident. The banks would probably cut his throat in time square on national TV. I still think he wouldn't be around if he wasn't supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Julian is doing the right thing, it doesnt matter that the banks will be getting pissed, getting pissed at their filthy tricks coming into light aswell as the goverment shambles, i thought thats what people on this site want a change in the way this globe is run, everyone needs to start backing this guy not questioning it, how many more chances are we going to get before we loose grip on our own way of life? i do wonder how we got in this cluster # sometimes unknow.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Julian Assange is a investigative journalist, would the Nixon tapes have been exposed if not for someone of his ilk?
Can you imagine how past corruptions would have been expposed if the net had been at hand.

This is a dawn of a new era, embrace it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Its time for the SNAKES of the world to be exposed for what they really are.

Its time.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
IF Assange goes after Citibank - then that poretty much proves he is Mossad - going after the CIA.

Type "Citibank CIA front" into your search engine and start reading.

The only way Assange is going after the CIA's money supply is if he has a death wish or is being protected by Mossad.

Hope he doesn't fly too often... accidents happen!.

www.skolnicksreport.com...

Theres a series of 4 such articles at that same site if you look(and many more that explain years of shady dealings in the USA

Cheers
edit on 30/11/10 by ianmoone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

surely if he dies then its going to be too much of a coincedence for it to go unoticed?

It would definately raise some eyebrows.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

That wouldn't do any good. Wikileaks is not one man operation. It's hundreds of individuals and Julian is just the face. They need a face to represent the entity.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I REALLY SUGGEST, you take a look at this. www.youtube.com... This will cause buisness as usual for the elites. THE CONTROL OF.
edit on 30-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Fake Period. Proof.

i56.tinypic.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Don't you guys see that this is only a plot of control?

Let's say they release information about some bank that is doing some wrongful acts.

Chances are it will be some bank that the "controlling" banks feel is getting to powerful and wants to see them brought down.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Goldman-Sachs would be my best guess, it is they who pretty much own the Fed and the government debt. I for one would love to see their secrets exposed. The Federal Reserve is the biggest criminal enterprise in the united States today. And American's are the victims that keep them in business.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
BYE, BYE INTERNET. To keep you dumb and ignorant so that buisness as usual will continue to ripp you the taxpayer off. Do you like it AMERICA. DO YOU LIKE IT. YOU MUST LIKE IT. You sending your children and childrens children down the toilet, ONE BIG FLUSH.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If you see this message, look at this screenshot for the proof. Stop what you're doing and load it. wikileaks is fake.

i56.tinypic.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazarusthetruth
If you see this message, look at this screenshot for the proof. Stop what you're doing and load it. wikileaks is fake.

i56.tinypic.com...
AHHHH, yu willl have to exsplain to the ignorant how to load this.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazarusthetruth
reply to post by TheOracle

Fake Period. Proof.

i56.tinypic.com...

Wth is this? Wiki is under ddos atm. and it exceeded 10gb / sec. Of course it's down.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I wonder if this is going to be Chase. I'm pretty disgusted with them lately because they tried to pull a very fast one on me in the last two weeks. I've had this home and my mortgate with them since 2001, and have had the same Safeco home insurance policy since then. Two weeks ago I got a letter from them that I have absolutely no home owners insurance which is a violation of my mortgage and that they had 'force placed' me in an escrow based insurange policy as per the requirement of my mortgage. Not only did they place me in a current policy, but they were also charging me for past years I wasn't covered... which obviously wasn't something I could claim on, because... it's no longer 2008 or 2009. All to the tune of more than $7000 in escrow! Fortunately, I'm getting it all sorted out thanks to my insurance agent proving that I've held this policy all along, but the entire thing just struck me as odd. They'd been iformed all along that I had this policy, and someone just 'forgot' to note it on my account. Uh-huh... suuuure.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
wiki is a plot to get rid of the internet and put in its place a more controlled one. All this wiki leak is, it's information that is not even secret or top secret anything. This is a plore to get rid of the internet, that is why wiki is plastered all over the t.v for your ignorance to believe. I'm not saying that the info is not TRUE. I'm saying that they will use this info to get rid of the internet as we know it. They might say something like, TOP SECRET info got out and we need to control the internet asap. This is just the 1st step towards changing the internet to more control, so that all buisness as usual goes on behind your back.
edit on 30-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join