It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio slideshow: Zimbabwe at 30

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am placing this on ATS to get some views from some of you who have more information about where Zimbabwe can go after Mugabe is no longer President and if that is what it is going to take to bring Zimbabwe and its people back from that past 30 years of political madness.

I want to learn more, but would like to hear an unbiased and accurate account of what has happened, what is happening and what the future holds for Zimbabwe and its people.

Check out this slide show with audio, but how accurate is it?

Audio slideshow: Zimbabwe at 30

Zimbabwe is marking its 30th birthday. On 18 April 1980, Robert Mugabe was sworn in as prime minister, after white minority rule ended in Rhodesia. Thirty years later, he remains in power, as the country's president.
Here, with the help of the BBC Radio archives, see how Zimbabwe started life - and how life there has changed over the past three decades.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The reason I find this important is that we always seem to repeat our past mistakes. But if we can learn from those mistakes and see things from the view of hindsight we may still stand a chance against a complete downfall and utter chaotic demise of the western way of life and freedoms.

There has to be a way to keep what has happened in Zimbabwe from happening to the western world.

new topics

join