It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks, a Israeli/Mossad Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The psy-ops typically serve multiple purposes. Wikileaks is no exception? I want submit to ATSers conspirators, this meaningful theory by "savwafair2012" author of this thread on DiscoloseTV www.disclose.tv... .
Please read all this article.
This guy seems that have many points on his side.

What is Tel Aviv to do now that it's known Israelis and pro-Israelis 'fixed' the intelligence that induced the U.S. to war in Iraq? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Con me consistently for six decades and the relationship is over, as is Israel's credibility as a legitimate nation state. Tel Aviv knows this.

But what can the Zionist state do about it? Answer: Wikileaks.
Why now? Misdirection. Shine the spotlight on Washington to take it off Tel Aviv. That's good old-fashioned psy-ops. And challenge the credibility of the U.S. That's Wikileaks.

Wikileaks are noteworthy for what's missing: the absence of any material damaging to Israeli goals.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Think about it, If he were the real mcCoy, he'd be releasing the stuff on botched attempts to invade Iran in 2008 etc. Instead he goes into this diplomatic wires stuff which is a bunch of nonsense.

new topics

join