It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings everyone, at age 3 or 4ish I had an outer body experiance in the hospital that changed m

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I had pneumonia and was in large crib type bed with an oxygen tent over it that pumped in clean air. I shared a pretty big room with other children in the same situation. One night, I felt a sensation like something was leaning against my back and when I opened my eyes i was at the top of the ceiling of the tent looking down at myself laying on the bed on my stomache.

My body language was that of someone skydiving. But I was stationary at the moment in that position. I remember looking over and hearing loud loud sounds of an alarm and then I started going down the wall head first then skimming fast over and past my body then up and over the walls of the tent then paralleling the ceiling and just in my opinion panicking trying to find a way out of the tent at some point I saw the door fly open and nurses and doctors running in as fast as they can to each childs tent and unzipping the window that they would feed us through. When the nurse came to my window I was just crossing the ceiling again and I remember free falling hard enough to make my stomache tickle and when I hit the bed I opened my eyes and the nurse was pulling my head out of the window.

Turns out the oxygen machine broke down over the night and all our air was cut off! From that point on I have experianced electrical issues like the tv's always malfunctioning, clocks not working, Cash registers going down, short circuiting cell phones. Even my router on the computer messing up. They tok it away and gave me another one and the previous was set up and given to another customer. It called my house! The router called my house! Time Warner cable has been investigating since they have never seen this before.
I have had three cars where when I get mad or frusterated had the radio and lights in vehicle turn on and off like it was an alarm going crazy with the radio channels going from down to up and back down the channels - mind you even with the keys out of ignition it didn't stop. Finally had to drive for 15 minutes before they quit. Scared my kids to death not to mention myself.

I have found that if I get angry or have alot of things of my mind is when it happened. Sort of like short circuiting. I have many many many witnesses over my life from my past to the present that all have seen this for themselves. I see daydreams that I believe are visions or visits from another demension. HOWEVER, I do not nor will not look for these things to happen. Since I am a Christian I walk a fine line with this gift. And am still not sure if it's something I should get deeper into since I don't want to open a door that I can not close. I am almost 40 years old and still can't shake these things from happening.

I believe I have a little boy in my house that I have seen in great detail but isn't alive and plays jokes on us all the time. He has brown tweed type nickers with a white shirt and suspenders made out of the same material as his shorts and a blonde bowl hair cut. He is extremely protective of my kids and making sure they are treated kindly, hence he wasn't happy about the lock on the outside of the door my husband installed since we had a child who wouldn't stay in his room during nap time, well the first time I put the latch on the lock the door shook so violently and the latch popped out of the hole. My girl friend and I stood there with our eyes huge and my friend was green with shock. I went into the room after getting my courage up and my son was totally asleep in his bed. CONVINCED!

Another time my kids and all their friends and two other moms were standing in my house (same house) and I was in deep discussion with my daughter who was telling us all she wanted to give her ex-boyfriend another chance. Since this kid was bad news we all were telling her it's a bad decision and that I wasn't going to let her do that, well eventually someone said lets take a vote and as we all voted NO to this she came back with well I'm STILL GOING TO DO IT and about that time my very heavy old vase that weighs about 6 pound but only is as tall as my hand flew out from behind her and slammed into the hardwood floor. ALL OF US SAW IT!!!!!!! Everybody started crying and were shaking pretty bad , some of them ran outside terrified. My clocks all die, the tick toc clocks won't tic toc but goes in circles. To the point I just don't use them in my house anymore. My cell phone dials numbers that don't make any sense. Now it's dialing 9 and # even though I am hitting the green button to view my caller list. I dunno.........it's a crazy life!
edit on 30-11-2010 by bonbondid because: To make it easier to read.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Aaah your wall text! Try editing it into paragraphs, it will be easier to read and more people will comment.

On another note, that story is crazy. You remember all that?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bonbondid

Wow,what an incredible story sounds like a Stephen King book,in all seriousness though if I was you I would try to find someone to help you harness or control your gift,I don't have a clue who you could contact but maybe someone like a psychic or medium would be appropriate.This gift was given to you for a reason and would suggest researching it and find out what your true potential is..........god bless you and good luck

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

I remember it like it just happened.. I remember what the nurse looked like that opened my tent zipper and I remember the panick on their faces. It was very surreal and over the years I have always told the story to my mom who of course at first didn't believe me since the hospital didn't inform her of the event taking place. It was only later that my mom ran into a friend that worked there who confirmed my story to her.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Thanks for the tips, yes it's much easier to read now. I come from a family who was very serious about not getting involved with anything that crossed God and for years I thought it was a bad thing until my reasoning became more clear that I was just an innocent kid with no reason to WANT that to happen to me. I've never seeked that type of life and for most of my years stayed away from the conversation. I talked to one person in person about my experiances at Walmart in the camera section. A friend of mine introduced me to him even though I was hestitant and tried go go down a different isle. He put his hand out to shake mine and when our hands met he said I have a gift that is powerful. WHATEVER THAT MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I accept that I have this but still would rather not have it, makes me feel different when I just want to be like everyone else.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The first part about you're out-of-body experience seems to me like a dream. Dreams can be very, very vivid sometimes, especially when you're a child because you have such an active imagination. For example, I once had a dream that I met Eminem at the mall, and it was VERY vivid. I actually thought it was real, even though the story was so unreal. I had to ask my mom about it, and she said that it didn't happen (sadly). Your story just seems to unreal for logical explanation.

However, I do believe that there could be a ghost in your house. There may have been a death of a young boy in your house's past. You could do some research on that if you want to. But I think the ghost could be the cause of all these problems with electronics. It's believed that ghosts are attracted to electromagnetic fields, so maybe it's actually your location that's the problem. Or maybe it's actually the ghost himself being mischievous, like a poltergeist.

Hope I helped

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolee123nd

Yes for the longest time I started believing the outer experiance HAD to be a dream but we later found out that a baby in my ward had died later from the incident of the oxygen machine breaking down and a lawsuit had been filed. That's why my mom apologized to me after the hospital friend told her the whole story. Hospital NEVER told any of the parents.

It is VERY possible about the energy field. I also have strange hand prints all over the underside of my garage roof. I asked if it was the oil from the hands of the men that built the house and over time the heat from the sun made it come out in the wood. The house was built in 1942. So far I've had mixed replies. They are covered all over the wood frame and rafters with hand prints.

new topics

top topics

join