It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has main stream news stopped talking about the Korean issues

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
No one wants to speculate why N Korea bombed S Korea? I would think that even a closed society like N Korea would have some leaks as to the reason for bombing. Does the media think we are that stupid? Are we that stupid? I would think at least one other person would wonder what N Koreas motive was. 'They want to start a war" is not a good answer.

Sadly most Americans are either to stupid or still think our entire government has there well being in mind (asleep).

They also seem to think that freedom of press is still allowed. (is it really? or is it just being controlled to give the illusion of freedom?)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
quiet before the storm?

I saw in the neews that the homestead airforcebase squadron 482 was heading to Korea.

cbs4.com...

Positioning pieces already.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I totally agree 100 percent. 2 days ago I was extremely pisssed off because wherever I looked, all I could find were news anchor after news anchor discussin Obama's 14 stitches! WTF cares about that? Seriously? The United States media is the biggest joke in history.

I would have 12 anchors in the DMZ with a 24 hour live feed. The MSM makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
No one wants to speculate why N Korea bombed S Korea? I would think that even a closed society like N Korea would have some leaks as to the reason for bombing. Does the media think we are that stupid? Are we that stupid? I would think at least one other person would wonder what N Koreas motive was. 'They want to start a war" is not a good answer.

On another thread, a poster introduced the topic of a guy by the name of Kiyoshi Takayama, a japanese yakuza gang leader who had been recently arrested. The NORKS were highly upset by the arrest because Takayama was not only a very powerful organized crime boss, he was also is/was an extremely effective north korean agent who operated in japan and south korea.

also, Takayama's arrest also represents the beginning of a dismantling of a "secret" japanese government that is somehow very intimately involved in the operations of the US federal reserve bank.

I guess the assumption is that a war would inject enough chaos into the situation to allow a status quo rather than having the whole mess outed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join