It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are 3.5 billion men on this planet... who is the alpha male?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Sure I can, I speak figuratively. In our own way we attempt to embrace the traditional roles that nature intended for us. Of course, he doesn't have to hunt for our food, and I don't have to provide the off spring, but I think there is something to be said for the time when we accepted and embraced our roles as men and women. He and I are equal, but different. Should the worst happen, I full expect him to hunt, kill and die for me
. I will happily produce, nurture and tend the hearth for him.

I think the term alpha male as used in the context of of the OP is not really apt. Alpha male to me doesn't have a sinister or negative connotation.

Vladmir Putin FTW!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Alpha Males are like Chuck Norris.
They don't start wars but roundhouse kick the crap out of them.

Yep this poster hit the nail on the head chuck norris is ALPHA-MALE

no questions asked.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabier

There is no Alpha Male.

There is a group of Alpha Male's however. Referred to as the Illuminati or Freemasons.

They consist of banking families and all work together to give you this chaotic world you see today.

They consist of 13 Families that created the Federal Reserve on Jekyll Island I believe it is. The most popular are the Warburg's, Rothschilds, Rockefeller's and JP Morgan. You can find the rest with google.

They control the Money system, in which controls everything. Maybe that is one thing you haven't studied (Money that is, follow the money).

The 13 Families are the Alpha's of the world, but then what comes into play is the Vatican which may be another group entirely. And those groups may have been feuding for the past few hundred years, but whose to say for sure, history is really distorted and is hard to find truth. And thats when things go fuzzy for me, I would need to do more research.

If you really want a connection throughout history, John Wilkes Booth and Marcus Junius Brutus the Younger, both said the exact same thing, but hundreds of years apart. Who can guess? I'll give you a hint, it means "death to tyrants." and Now tell me there is no conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi Quickfix,

OP here. I'm aware of the 13 Illuminati families. But surely out of those 13 families, one of them has the most power.

I have no concrete proof, just logic. And logic tells me the alpha male exists.

Whoever is the head of that family is probably the alpha male of this planet.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
If you really want a connection throughout history, John Wilkes Booth and Marcus Junius Brutus the Younger, both said the exact same thing, but hundreds of years apart. Who can guess? I'll give you a hint, it means "death to tyrants." and Now tell me there is no conspiracy.

Sic semper tyrannis. Actually it means "Thus always to tyrants."

Now let me preface by saying I'm not actively denying the possibility of a time-spanning conspiracy, but I must take issue with the "Now tell me there is no conspiracy." Can you really see no other explanation to them using the same phrase than being part of one conspiracy? People quote famous Latin phrases all the time because they think it's hip and cool, and they have been doing this for centuries.

edit on 30-11-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabier

Out of these 13 families, it's argued that the Rothchilds are the most influential. It's also argued that they are middle management for the Vatican. Just think about how many people worship the pope. His literal title translates to God on Earth! In god we trust! lol. That's the thing:

We trust these things to be true. We pour out our energies into these beliefs. The power truly does lie within each one of us. We willingly give away our energies and freedoms to these abstract notions that work to enslave us all! It truly is bizarre when you sit down and think about it.

But seriously ... okay, religion is a means for control.. The creation of fiat currency under a fractional reserve banking system is a means to suck the energy from the people.

OKAY!! So what? No, I'm not saying that this is okay, but what I'm trying to point out is that this does NOT mean total dominion over the people. When people say this, they've already given up. They actually are giving away their power by even stating as much. Sure, it's an attempt to have dominion, but it doesn't exist!

The only control an individual can have is over his reactions to what he experiences. Period. Every other supposed absolute control is an illusion. It makes no logical sense.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabier

There are 3.5 billion men on this planet... who is the alpha male?

Me.

Well in this Forum anyway,,

Hi and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Chuck Norris is the Alpha Male.

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.
Chuck Norris played Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun, and he won.
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Chuck Norris has counted to infinity ... twice.
Chuck Norris crossed the road. No one dared question his motives.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Chuck Norris doesn't have a chin under his beard...there is only one more fist.

Chunk Norris donates blood every single day. It's just that none of it is ever his own.

Chuck Norris does not sleep....he waits.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Fedor Emelianenko is the alpha male.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Who is the Alpha male?

I researched the topic but so far was only able to find his baby picture

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/415072d2cd7e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
basically you are a believer, instead of a scientist

so, whats the difference between you and a complete sheep that only follows?

basically none

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

...who is the alpha male?

Ryan Seacrest or Mario Lopez.

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

"There is little that can withstand a man who can conquer himself"
Louis XIV

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hi Faiol,

OP here. No scientist has ever actually seen an atom, yet we believe they exist using logical deduction based on evidence.

I believe the NWO exists based on logical deduction of evidence.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Sabier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Alpha Males are like Chuck Norris.
They don't start wars but roundhouse kick the crap out of them.

2nd

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think they call him Apollyon.

Welcome to ATS.

You look very promising. Until next time I'm looking forward to it.

edit on 11/30/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
Sic semper tyrannis. Actually it means "Thus always to tyrants."

Now let me preface by saying I'm not actively denying the possibility of a time-spanning conspiracy, but I must take issue with the "Now tell me there is no conspiracy." Can you really see no other explanation to them using the same phrase than being part of one conspiracy? People quote famous Latin phrases all the time because they think it's hip and cool, and they have been doing this for centuries.

edit on 30-11-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

So your whole idea of the Latin phrase Wilkes said, was cause he read it somewhere and thought it was "cool"....

I find that highly unlikely...besides the question comes into play if Wilkes even knew how to read Latin.

There is a time span conspiracy, JFK, Seward, McKinley, Lincoln, just for the USA assassinations, not to mention a few more.

Arch Duke Ferdinand was a major one for WW1.

www.guardian.co.uk...

The Bush Family Funded Hitler.

I am not here to give a history time-line lesson. Just to point out, there is a conspiracy, its been happening for a long time.

I can go farther back, but its harder to find stuff connected, since it is buried in time, propaganda, and fraudulent history.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
So your whole idea of the Latin phrase Wilkes said, was cause he read it somewhere and thought it was "cool"....

Pretty much.

I mean, the guy executed a plot to assassinate the President. That's some pretty heavy stuff. It'll change your life, that's for sure, even if you do survive.

I liken it to a suicide note. People who kill themselves often don't just do it. They say something while they're doing it.

"Thus always to tyrants" could be a concise way for a Confederate sympathizer to express his feelings while he killed the man who destroyed his country, and perhaps the guy was well-read and thought Brutus' line was a good one.

Again, I do not object offhand to the conspiracy theory. What I objected to was the way you worded your post, basically implying that the simple notion that two assassins said the same thing almost 2000 years apart automatically implies that the two assassinations were connected and anybody who disagrees is crazy. Re-read your post. That is how you worded it, and that is what I disagree with.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I am the alpha male, and don't believe otherwise.

Read what I said. Don't take it in my perspective.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join