It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 New Footage - Pops and Flashes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

Below demonstrates what an actual implosion would look and sound like in a skyscraper. Notice how many flashes & bangs you can see & hear. The WTC Towers had none of that.

Below demonstrates how many people saw and heard those very things.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

You FELL for that stupid video???

At 0:40, or so....."...explosions every 15 or 20 minutes." Riiiiiight. THAT neatly describes EVERY controlled demotion video I've ever seen.

Bit later, debris falling, and 'explosions' within the building, "every few minutes". Gee......it WAS ON FIRE!!!!

Get it??

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh, I guess you missed the part a bit later when the woman being interviewed says, "it sounded like a hundred of those black-cat fireworks...it sounded like the 4th of July". I'm sure the next move will be to tell me that basically she was scared and untrained to know what explosives sounds like or she thought it was actually the 4th. All those posts and you still haven't learned anything, what a shame.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Your video is oe of those slick edited conspiracy propaganda type that contains no truth in it at all. I'd be weary if I were you to stand by it and start yelling "proof".

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Your video is oe of those slick edited conspiracy propaganda type that contains no truth in it at all. I'd be weary if I were you to stand by it and start yelling "proof".

I'm not yelling "proof", I'm simply posting a video that is impossible for you to admit is real. You are now using the "slick editing" defense, but I'm willing to let anyone watch it and make their own judgement. It is edited, that's how you get all of those different people from different sources to appear in that little flat box you're staring at, but not as you are implying. This argument isn't nearly as convincing as the "scared, untrained eyewitness" routine, but clearly better than exploding Ikea furniture. You took the middle ground

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

If you use a video is widely agreed upon to be a deception then what or how do you suppose people will view your action of using it to "prove" a point?
Understand now?

I'm not attacking you at all, just trying to help people see that much of this conspiracy theory stuff on here is based in nothing more than speculation and not any genuine proof nor evidence. Open your eyes man cause the wolves are pulling the wool over them.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ddeleted by Mike Lee. Double post.
edit on 11/30/2010 by mikelee because: Deleted due to double post

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

If you use a video is widely agreed upon to be a deception then what or how do you suppose people will view your action of using it to "prove" a point?

Widely agreed upon by whom, you and your ATS OS buddies? Please.

Besides, you whole-heartedly believe in the OS, which actually IS widely agreed upon to be a deception. So, you tell me...now do you understand?
edit on 11/30/2010 by budaruskie because: because 1+1=3 for some people

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hearing those explosions and bangs, I agree they are an extremely amzing thing to happen...

But my first thought, isnt explosives... its a giant monolith of a building slowling buckling under its own weight. Thats honestly what my initial gut reaction is.

How many people here actually watched this happening live.... everyone and their dog was throwing out guesses as to what was happening so they werent just standing there dumbfounded like the rest of the continent.

I really dont understand how you can legitimately think that the government planted bombs inside the building.... the pure logistics of this being a giant cover up is staggering....

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Korg Trinity

Hmmm, wonder why that could be? Perhaps its because instead of acting like an uneducated tenny bop that falls for everything presented to me, [snip]

I can't help but point to this as further evidence of controlled Demolition.

You could if you were honest and knew more about the subject than what you do currently. False claims of "proof" or "evidence" are easy to spot....And this is one of them.

I would say it is you who is in need of one of educations' basic lessons... namely how to read... I didn't say the world "proof"

What is easy to spot is a 911 disinfo agent...

Your feeble attempts at discrediting me won't work... the evidence is as is, if you don't think those very clear flashes and sounds that correlate to the flashes are explosives... then prove they are not..

Korg.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Korg Trinity because: add more.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I believe the idea was not to blow the cover and expload all the charges in one go.... would have been way too obvious to do so don't you think?

I have never heard of widely spaced explosions in a controlled demo. Can you provide any proof that this is a method used? Or is this another wild claim just to keep the myth going?

Besides, you whole-heartedly believe in the OS, which actually IS widely agreed upon to be a deception. So, you tell me...now do you understand?

Only by the misinformed.

What is easy to spot is a 911 disinfo agent...

I’m afraid the disinfo agents are the ones who produce wild theories based on either incorrect or manufactured evidence.

9+ years and still zero proof of a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

9+ years and still zero proof of a conspiracy.

Lots of evidence... only people are employed to discredit the overwhelming amounts of anomalies and evidence against the OS.

If you are a 911 disinfo agent you are in probably the last life long jobs, because people will not stop pointing to the obvious flaws in the OS.

The truth will eventually be known and accepted by most.

People such as I will ensure that happens, this is not a 100 meter dash it's a marathon and I've been in training my whole life for this as have countless others.

Korg.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The problems with the "squibs" being a result of explosives is that you can clearly see them accelerate. That is inconsistent with explosives, and consistent with air being constantly compressed.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You people are so vain here by your thinking that some former or current government agency emloyee is being paid to argue your ignorant theory that any lay person can debunk by using common sense.

I'm not arguing the official story, I'm arguing that the lame theory of massive demolition in the WTC Towers.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well I watched it, twice, three times, I see two "flashes" that look more like windows falling down or shattering from the building's failing structural integrity than any magic bombs.

The "pop" sound? Seriously that is what you are claiming to be the sound of a demo charge? I have a big problem with that, on the count that it defies the laws of physics.

Notice how far away the camera is from the WTC. The time between the "flash" and the "pop" should be a few seconds apart, not a split second apart. Sound waves travel slower than light.

The "pop" doesnt sound like any powerful demo charge I've heard. Hell, the fireworks displays we have here in Chicago on the 4th of July are 100x louder than that from even two miles away. A "pop" sound like that is a little weak.

Also, why is it from just one window? It should have been seen from a few windows across, especially if you are familiar with the layout and design of the floors of the WTC.

So no, I see no bombs, hear no bombs, or anything like that. Sorry. The sirens are louder than those magic bombs.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'm not arguing the official story, I'm arguing that the lame theory of massive demolition in the WTC Towers.

You see here is the issue that 911 anti-truth people on the payroll or otherwise is they attempt to discredit the people presenting information. however they do not take into account the intelligence and the persistence of the people they are trying to discredit.

Number one... You say you are not arguing the official story.... exactly... you don't question the anomalies and simply believe everything the OS states... which actually is what you said you didn't do in your first post on this thread.

The main issue is that you can't say you don't believe the official story if you don't believe the collapse was controlled demolition.

And to those that say that explosives could not cause the squibs.. could airflow really cause the windows to blow out 30 to 40 floors below the fires.... notice what I said the fires not the collapse...

So we have explosive sounds and visible flashes far away from the fires prior to the collapse.... So logic dictates that since there were visible squibs prior to the collapse the squibs could not be caused by the collapse...

Now this very fact then calls into question the reason for flashes and explosions squibs during the collapse.

Korg.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

The "pop" sound? Seriously that is what you are claiming to be the sound of a demo charge? I have a big problem with that, on the count that it defies the laws of physics.

Now I have just about heard everything... Are you serious??

Notice how far away the camera is from the WTC. The time between the "flash" and the "pop" should be a few seconds apart, not a split second apart. Sound waves travel slower than light.

So this your subjective opinion is your basis for the claim that what I posted was against the laws of physics??

Sound travels at around 340 meters a second.... and the interval between the flash and the pop is around just over a second I would say that the camera is about 350 meters away from the tower.

Given the perspective of the footage this looks to be about right.

The "pop" doesnt sound like any powerful demo charge I've heard. Hell, the fireworks displays we have here in Chicago on the 4th of July are 100x louder than that from even two miles away. A "pop" sound like that is a little weak.

As I have already said this was no ordinary Demolition (seems only anti-truth people call it Demo...), the charges used were no ordinary charges and they were not detonated in an obvious sequence to avoid suspicion and attempt to make future scrutiny hard.

In addition at 350 meters the sound has dissipated... this was not a directional sound wave.... in other words the sound would be louder the closer you got....

However I think its worth mentioning that there are many many accounts of loud explosions and footage of the sounds of large sequences of bangs across the two hours it took from strike to collapse.

Also, why is it from just one window? It should have been seen from a few windows across, especially if you are familiar with the layout and design of the floors of the WTC.

It wasn't only one window... it was two areas of the trade in the video in my OP... but as others have posted there were loads all over the trade. If you could have a time lapse of the event it would look a lot more like the controlled demolition you are used to seeing.

So no, I see no bombs, hear no bombs, or anything like that. Sorry. The sirens are louder than those magic bombs.

Lets make a distinction here.. we are not talking about bombs. We are talking about charges that were designed to be as discrete as possible and leave very little evidence of their existence,

Korg.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Korg Trinity because: grammer.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Ok, I watched it again, and maybe you can explain to me how two flashes make one "pop" sound when the "pop" is heard in between the two flashes? Where was the second "pop"?

Also the distance is far greater than 350 meters. The WTC7 building is about 186m tall. That is the building we see on the left side of screen there. This video is taken about a kilometer away, maybe 3/4 of km. 500m-750m. And no way there was a one second delay between the flash and the "pop" sound. I'm watching the same video and listening to the same soundtrack. That flash and "pop" is nearly immediate, and the second "pop" is nonexistant for the second "flash". One explosive makes a sound and the other doesnt?
Again, agianst the laws of physics.

Lets see a comparison to this video in the first 15 seconds.

Notice how much closer this video is taken from. Notice how long the delay is between the first flash and the detonation?

Ah yes the old "not a normal demolition" excuse.
Boy oh boy, if I only had a nickle for everytime I heard tired ol excuse trod out as a reason.

A cutting charge is an explosive. It makes a very loud and damn near unmissable BANG when it goes off. I have yet to see or hear an explosive charge or bomb or whatever, that is suppose to be able to be powerful enough to cut through steel beams, be kept quiet, or detonated silently. (without the use of massive amounts of sound dampening equipment). Making a demo cutting charge discreet?
Make something like this discreet:

And this is a "small" charge going off.

Also, the first flash does what exactly to the building? Nothing I can see. No visible damage done, no exterior aluminum cladding knocked off. Hell not even a puff of smoke or debris. These are some magical explosives you are suggesting. But I guess the old "this is no ordinary demolition" adage just about covers everything no matter how ridiculous, or improbable.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Windows failing in a collapsing building...

There are many other explanations for why windows would blew out

#1 - Pressure wave of air - as upper floors collapse air is forced out ahead of the collapse
The compressed air will eventually find an outlet blowing out windows as it escapes

#2 As a building becomes unstable it will cause the structure to twist putting pressure on the window
frames and windows as the building torques . Windows will shatter or be poped from their frames

This last one is taught to FF as sign building has become dangerously unstable and should leave the structure
immediately....

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Windows failing in a collapsing building...

There are many other explanations for why windows would blew out

Doesn't look that way to me for if it was there would be evidence of it falling below the flashes... there is none

#1 - Pressure wave of air - as upper floors collapse air is forced out ahead of the collapse
The compressed air will eventually find an outlet blowing out windows as it escapes

the building was not collapsing at this point.. it was on fire, also this event and other squibs are visible way too far away from the action so to speak to be explained away by simple air pressure.

#2 As a building becomes unstable it will cause the structure to twist putting pressure on the window
frames and windows as the building torques . Windows will shatter or be poped from their frames

If that was the case then we should have seen many windows falling at this point.. especially at the corners where the movement would have been greatest... Not just one window smack bang in the middle of the building.

Korg

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join