It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 New Footage - Pops and Flashes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hi all,

I can't help but point to this as further evidence of controlled Demolition.

The pops and flashes occurs around 44 seconds.

As you can see, you can see the flash before you hear the pop as you would expect and given the distance the footage is from the WTC, the pop must have been quite loud.

Is this further evidence of Controlled Demolition?

If you think not then explain what you think this might be...

Korg.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have noticed the flashes before, but never seen it this well. Thanks for posting this!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Maybe I'm going blind but I don't see them.

Besides if they were blowing the supports I would expect to see windows blowing out.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

They are hard to see, the only flashes I saw were around :45.

So what could be other explanations of these flashes? I've read up on the whole 9/11 inside job thing, but never read about anyone seeing flashes or what they indicate.
edit on 11/30/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Sorry, didn't see them, plus we are at a point now (almost 10 years on) that I really don't trust videos from Youtube. Too easy to manipulate with today's technology.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Sorry, didn't see them, plus we are at a point now (almost 10 years on) that I really don't trust videos from Youtube. Too easy to manipulate with today's technology.

Open your eyes...and your mind...you'll never see them or accept their existance with both of them closed. Besides, you know it was Ikea lamps blowing up anyway.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

If I didn't see them then I didn't see them. Thats all there is to it. Opening my mind shouldn't make a difference if it is an observable fact.

Again, can't really trust the videos anymore, anyway. Too easy to "modify".

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So many witnesses there had reported explosions that it isnt even funny.

And what would make those huge buildings fall so perfectly... yep, explosives.

edit on 30-11-2010 by jontap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yes I saw them. About 10 flashes and puffs in all. Those that cannot see them need to get their eyes checked.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Looked again, no flashes or pops or whistles or anything. Me thinks you're seeing what you really, really, want to see. Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
For those having a hard time finding the anomaly...

Listen to the bird sound then look dead centre half way down and you will see two distinct flashes then the pop sound.

I think it's quite clear once you know what you are looking at. These flashes occur way too far away from the fires to be caused directly by them.

Can you see it yet?

Korg.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yup. I didnt see them at first until I tried using the bird sound as a guidance and then, there they were. Good find S&F

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If the WTC's were demo's you'd be seeing a LOT more flashes than what this showed. There were propane/gas lines in the towers and that coulda been what that was. One thing is for sure, it is NOT evidence of explosives and they were not demo's. False information being projected as "fact" when it is not.

edit on 11/30/2010 by mikelee because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I can't help but point to this as further evidence of controlled Demolition.

You could if you were honest and knew more about the subject than what you do currently. False claims of "proof" or "evidence" are easy to spot....And this is one of them.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Seems to me that the flashes are the reflection of something falling down. If the time of the video is known it can be cross-referenced with other videos.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
Seems to me that the flashes are the reflection of something falling down. If the time of the video is known it can be cross-referenced with other videos.

I thought this too at first since the 1st flash is at the top and the 2nd just under it but then I tracked down and could see nothing after the 2nd flash and then looked above the 1st flash just before and could see nothing above it falling either.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
If the WTC's were demo's you'd be seeing a LOT more flashes than what this showed. There were propane/gas lines in the towers and that coulda been what that was. One thing is for sure, it is NOT evidence of explosives and they were not demo's. False information being projected as "fact" when it is not.

edit on 11/30/2010 by mikelee because: spelling

I believe the idea was not to blow the cover and expload all the charges in one go.... would have been way too obvious to do so don't you think?

And you seem so adamant that the WTC was not controlled demolition.... Hmmmm I wonder why that could be???

Korg.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Hmmm, wonder why that could be? Perhaps its because instead of acting like an uneducated tenny bop that falls for everything presented to me, I can see that many of the conspiracys are nothing more than attempts to cloud the path towards the truth by planting many of these false theorys along the road. Kinda like an I.C.T. (improvised conspiracy theory) to throw people off because by perpuating these absurd theorys, thos ewho do know there is virtually no way to prove it because it didn't happen in the first place.
Kinda equals a bunch of dogs chasing their own tales.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Hmmmm I wonder why that could be???

Got something to say? You obviosuly do not have an issue about posting videos under the pretext of "proof" when they aren't. So if you got something to say, then say it.
edit on 11/30/2010 by mikelee because: Clarify

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Below demonstrates what an actual implosion would look and sound like in a skyscraper. Notice how many flashes & bangs you can see & hear. The WTC Towers had none of that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join