It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine O'Donnell (R - DE) wants to vote for Hillary in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Christine O'Donnell .. remember her? Failed bid to hold the US Senate seat from Delaware.
She wants Hillary to run for POTUS in 2012. Said she'd even change party registration to vote for her.

Story Here

Delaware Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell's isn’t going quietly into the night after her election defeat this month. She has let the nation know that she wants to see Secretary of State Hillary Clinton run for president in 2012

I don't know if O'Donnell would just vote for Clinton in the primary, or if she'd vote for her in the final vote for POTUS. O'Donnell goes on to say that she'd vote for Gov. Palin as well. Looks like it could be a gender-bias thing? If O'Donnell would really consider voting for Hillary for POTUS, then all her 'tea party' talk goes out the window. I can understand that she'd rather have Hillary instead of Obama. Hillary is better qualified and could do the job better. But still .... for O'Donnell to say that she'd vote for one of the ladies, even if that lady is the exactly opposite of her Tea Party pronouncements ....

Well .. all I can say is ... hmmmmm ....
and ....
it's kinda strange.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
She said she'd be TEMPTED to change her registration to vote for Hillary. I doubt she'd go through with it. And yes, it sounds like a gender bias thing to me, too.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Christine O'Donnell .. remember her? Failed bid to hold the US Senate seat from Delaware.
She wants Hillary to run for POTUS in 2012. Said she'd even change party registration to vote for her.

Story Here

Delaware Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell's isn’t going quietly into the night after her election defeat this month. She has let the nation know that she wants to see Secretary of State Hillary Clinton run for president in 2012

I don't know if O'Donnell would just vote for Clinton in the primary, or if she'd vote for her in the final vote for POTUS. O'Donnell goes on to say that she'd vote for Gov. Palin as well. Looks like it could be a gender-bias thing? If O'Donnell would really consider voting for Hillary for POTUS, then all her 'tea party' talk goes out the window. I can understand that she'd rather have Hillary instead of Obama. Hillary is better qualified and could do the job better. But still .... for O'Donnell to say that she'd vote for one of the ladies, even if that lady is the exactly opposite of her Tea Party pronouncements ....

Well .. all I can say is ... hmmmmm ....
and ....
it's kinda strange.

Hillary is nothing more then a 1 term Senator and that is it. Next to no elected office experience. Besides, Hillary isn't allowed to run in 2012 as she's the current Sec of State.

join