It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nineteen eighty-four 'The entire movie'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The entire movie 'Nineteen eighty-four' is in that youtube video. If you are like me up until today you have never seen the movie before. I loved it and I truly believe we are living in 1984.

Remember people there is an answer to 1984 and that answer is 1776!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
well truthfully it started a lil before 1776.
That was just when the papers were signed
but I do get ur point and a bump and star
for the vid.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The book is way better than the movie.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There has been quite a few movies done on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yeah, i loved the book, found there was a movie. I had just gotten out of a long term relationship, had these two girls over to watch a movie with me. Needless to say i wanted to watch this movie and started it. Worse idea in my life, they both feel asleep, possible threesome ruined. Movie is crap, read the book.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Star and flag, but agree with RUSSO. If you liked the movie and haven't read the book, I cannot recommend emphatically enough that you read it. The book goes so much deeper and is so much more disturbing.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I would love to read the book but I thought you couldn't read the book until 2044 due to copyright or something. I assume I am mistaken?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Funny I watched the '80s version of 1984 just this weekend (thanks,On-Demand- John Hurt and Richard Burton). I read the book in 1984...I was 12. Dont remember much about the book, but I know this version that I saw was different...left alot out. The book was much more disturbing to my memory.

ETA: My brother corrected me, we had to read Orwell's Animal Farm in 1984. I never did read the book

Animal Farm scared me to death, but not my brother. I don't think he understood it. Took it too literal.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Cole DeSteele because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I would love to read the book but I thought you couldn't read the book until 2044 due to copyright or something. I assume I am mistaken?

This book should be free and teached in schools.

No one should care about copyright in this book.

Orwell would support you if you copy and distribute this book to everyone. I assure you.

Let the copyright to the harry potter and Twiligh saga S###.

edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
Animal Farm scared me to death, but not my brother. I don't think he understood it. Took it too literal.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Cole DeSteele because: (no reason given)

Yep that is the problem with the public alot, they take too much stuff literally, and do not think any deeper.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Well, probably not simultaneously for free and legally. But any decent bookstore should have it.

new topics

top topics

join