It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange is my Hero

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by aliengenes

Agree, we need more patriots; WORLD PATRIOTS

INDEED

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Did someone say Patriot's???

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
"He's no hero. He's just a useful idiot tool of the NWO who has $$$ in his eyes.
He was used by the NWO in a chess game. "

Silly comments like these are just byproducts of conspiracy theorists hating on others who get more exposre exposing the nwo then them selfs. All they can do is hate on wikileaks and its founder and call it a shill working for NWO . Even like many other topics no evidence but lots of hearsay. It helps these haters sleep at night calling everyone in the world a shill with there own agenda.

Very close to leaving this site.........If anyone of you were wiki leaks founder you would understand why he does what he does. I would do the extact same thing knowing my life is on the line and i could get killed for it . But that comes part of the job. Then after you put your life on the line exposing classifieds documents that shows what happens behind the scenes you have these haters crying out agenda . Please give me a break . He doesn't have to be a hero but he sure the hell is doing alot more then some of you ats members picking ur nose eating ur donut infront of your keyboards.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You must not like this country if you think a guy who committed treason is a hero... 'angel'.

Just so you know you can leave America any time.

And if no countries are satisfying to you, Julian Assage and you can go form your own.

Buy Your Own Island!

Hell, you could even name it "Assange Island" after your hero.

edit on 1-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2010 by freedish because: mispelt assange

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
IF you don't like America you can giiiit out.

That such a lame defense mechanism I feel.

I've probably been guilty of using it.

And how is it Treason? When Assange isn't an American citizen?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

oh i like this country just fine..without government crooks...apparently you must love being screwed over by the people who brought you higher taxes, took away your freedoms, and enslaved you?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

maybe this is just to start off the SHTF scenario everybody talks about all the time. knowing what this is all going to lead to is hard to say at this point, but what if it is to bring about change in favor of curbing freedoms or causing wars, or finishing of the economy? after all its the banks turn soon is it not?

i would not describe him as a hero, that would depend on the end outcome of all this.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Julian is the spokesperson of wikileaks. He is the founder but wikileaks in itself is hundreds of individuals. Those are my heroes. I don't have any particular fancy for mr. Julian thought

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
well we know that these governments are too embedded and all are protected by their military industrial complexes, which supersedes all banking apparatus. this is where the problem will always lay.

if AssAngels disclosures could have a changing affect of them, things truly could possibly positively change...which i doubt ever could happen, they're just too embedded and will never lose ground

but he is a thorn in their side

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I want you know that I changed my mind. Assange indeed IS a real HERO. Just like Bradley.

It is so sad what is happening to him.

Thanks for your OP. S/F.

This world is so messed up. Good people are hunting. Bad (powerfull) people are the hunters.

edit on 4-12-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

he really is, but after hes gone and all the information that could have been released is exposed, then what?
will someone or organization take his place and continue on in the name of clarity?
or will we just continue on in the darkness?

where will this all lead?
edit on 6-12-2010 by aliengenes because: bloop

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join