It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange is my Hero

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He's no hero. He's just a useful idiot tool of the NWO who has $$$ in his eyes.
He was used by the NWO in a chess game.
Either he's too stupid to see it, or he doesn't care because he'll be making $$$.
Oh ... and then there are the pesky rape charges against him ...
Will he still be your hero if/when he's found guilty of rape??

I honestly don't believe he needs to rape anyone. thats all bullshhhhht. the only thing they could ever go after him for is espionage. but in this world today we are all terrorists because we all oppose being [SNIP] with.

Censor circumvention
edit on 2-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Frankly, even if the superman appeared on this planet, we would not have peace, because it is human nature try to conquer everything. Superman would kill himself with kryptonite pills. Its the sad truth. But i still have faith in the mankind.

edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by aliengenes

Be careful about who you idolize.

Idols have feet of clay.

To consider someone a hero does not mean to idolize them. The two things are quite different.

second

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Assangel needs to keep up the pressure until this global house of cards fall. but we the people need to do our part as well, by continuing on in his footsteps.
the first thing that needs to be done in this country is to remove all the public surveillance at every street corner. and to record everything local law enforcement say's and does. make every facet of government accountable for our hard earned tax dollars. and prosecute every government crook that has been exposed. no more free rides and abuse of powers from our leaders.

we can no longer just frolic unaware in our lives, the cost has been too great because of our naive ignorance.

turn it all back on them. disarm them before they destroy us

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No offense but I think your hero should be waterboarded.
I really do.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Idols have feet of clay.

To consider someone a hero does not mean to idolize them. The two things are quite different.

second

So, you dont idolize/worship your heroes? You just, errr, what?

Don't idolize Assange. He's the founder and leader of the website, he's not wikileaks and he's especially not the whistleblower. He's neither the person who should be blamed nor credited for the leaks, he's the publisher.No heros here.

Assange's website performs a function, Assange himself is increasingly unbalanced and divorced from reality. Do not conflate the website and Assange, because he will crash sooner or later, and Wikileaks will survive after assange.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

no offense, but maybe you should be waterboarded

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I see him as just a messenger ,nothing more really. i dont spend my days and nights worrying about what new shreds of info he brings, but i do get a chuckle out of his shhhht stir
and the way i see it is, that if anyone can make a government shhht their pants, more power to-em. better them than us

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Idols have feet of clay.

second

So, you dont idolize/worship your heroes? You just, errr, what?

No, not at all. I can admire and respect someone, I can feel grateful to someone, I can be inspired by someone - and hey, I can do all that without idolizing them.

Don't idolize Assange. He's the founder and leader of the website, he's not wikileaks and he's especially not the whistleblower. He's neither the person who should be blamed nor credited for the leaks, he's the publisher.No heros here.

Assange's website performs a function, Assange himself is increasingly unbalanced and divorced from reality. Do not conflate the website and Assange, because he will crash sooner or later, and Wikileaks will survive after assange.

Yes, most people are aware of that. It's widely known that he has stated he is just the 'fall guy' he is the 'public face' whose role it is to take all the flack - to let the others get on with their work.

So, go figure why the US Government wants him arrested.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Assangel needs to keep up the pressure until this global house of cards fall. but we the people need to do our part as well, by continuing on in his footsteps.
the first thing that needs to be done in this country is to remove all the public surveillance at every street corner. and to record everything local law enforcement say's and does. make every facet of government accountable for our hard earned tax dollars. and prosecute every government crook that has been exposed. no more free rides and abuse of powers from our leaders.

we can no longer just frolic unaware in our lives, the cost has been too great because of our naive ignorance.

turn it all back on them. disarm them before they destroy us

Great post....and I absolutely agree. Wikileaks are giving us ammunition, but we have to use it if we want anything to change.
edit on 30-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Julian is a disinfo patsy!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by RUSSO

I see him as just a messenger ,nothing more really. i dont spend my days and nights worrying about what new shreds of info he brings, but i do get a chuckle out of his [SNIP] stir
and the way i see it is, that if anyone can make a government shhht their pants, more power to-em. better them than us

I am sorry I don't see any government [SNIP] their pants? Like many have said Assange is a tool and being controlled and used as such. I'd bet the farm that he was placed into this situation on purpose to cause chaos, and to start the wheels moving for the nwo agenda. Like I have said on many other threads about wikileaks, their are alot of bad evil people all connected into this whole situation. I can only guess what their motives are. Just follow the money................

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

At some point, Assange will disclose documents that will reveal the incompetence of Obama.
When that time finally comes, I'm wondering if you will still feel the same about your hero?

Just curious.

btw, maybe Assange has the "birth cert"

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The only problem I see? If he really was what he says he is, and not a tool?

You can believe you me the internet would have gone DOWN - And - of course that would have been blamed on a 'sun flare'.

But, he still inspires others to stand up and at least try to be free and speak out, and have hope, so it’s not all bad.

Plus that 'Alpha Dog' thing was kind'a funny... But hey, Russia's got a 'hotty' for a top dog. It didn't take a leak to know that...

peace
edit on 30-11-2010 by silo13 because: that last line just didn't sound right... lol

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Agree, we need more patriots; WORLD PATRIOTS

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

At some point, Assange will disclose documents that will reveal the incompetence of Obama.

Tell me more I am interested in what you know? I know there has been lots of disinfo on Obama and many who try to bring him down, but please share some of youre knowladge on the disclosure of these documents? When are they to be released?
Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

When that time finally comes, I'm wondering if you will still feel the same about your hero?

Just curious.

btw, maybe Assange has the "birth cert"

obama doesn't need ole Assangel to prove that. he's doing a great job all by him whittle self:/'

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join