It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS!! WikiLeaks Will Unveil Major Bank Scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS!! WikiLeaks Will Unveil Major Bank Scandal

fin ance.yahoo.com

First WikiLeaks spilled the guts of government. Next up: The private sector, starting with one major American bank.

In an exclusive interview earlier this month, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told Forbes that his whistleblower site will release tens of thousands of documents from a major U.S. financial firm in early 2011. Assange wouldn't say exactly what date, what bank, or what documents, but he compared the coming release to the emails that emerged in the Enron trial, a comprehensive look"It will give a true and representative insight into how banks behave at the executive level in a way that will stimulate investigations and reforms, I presume,"
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 30-11-2010 by cozlee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Long time reader at ATS, but I finally ponied up today and created an account, so this is my first post!
When I read this article, I got really excited and had to make sure I share it with you guys.

Assange first gave the US government a kick in the gut, but now he is going after a major international bank! I personally believe he will be going after BOA, but that is purely speculation on my part. Perhaps Goldman Sachs? Either way, its going to be huge! We thought Assange was taking some major heat messing with the US, that is NOTHING compared to the heat he will take from probing the banking industry...... this is just the tip of the iceberg.

fin ance.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 30-11-2010 by cozlee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
another repost...

see here

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread.

Closed.
edit on 11/30/2010 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

top topics

join