It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks will shed Self-Realization onto the Entire World.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I have been keeping open eyes on several topics on here that support and don't support the actions of wikileaks founder Julian Assange. I would like to express my opinion here on the possible goodness of what is to come out of all of this. First, i managed to read a pretty extraordinary quote by some other fellow ATS poster that suggested that the entire globe itself is similar to a human brain. This brain has multiple personalities or emotions which manifests into different world leaders or presidents, depending on the continent or country. Taking this into consideration what if Wikileaks exposes so much that the overall final solution is a global war?

What if the measurement of this global war is so grand that all the world leaders decide its not worth it? What if thanks to Julian Assange, all becomes open source and transparent? How would National or Foreign Intelligence continue to operate if there is no longer any threat from remote or neighboring countries?

I strongly believe, Julian is more than what he seems to be. He is obviously backed up by many powerful heads around the world and i doubt this far into the game, with all the press he has publicly done that he would still be around. Lets face it! With the amount of technology out there, this guy would have been wiped off the face of earth a long time ago. I believe something very positive is going to happen, and if a bunch of folks are going to get hurt a long the way, Julian Assange, in my personal opinion would not be the man to blame.

Do you realize how many people have died in less than a decade over special interests, the drug war, and over greed? I believe LIBERATION from all of these global EGO'S comes with a price a lot of us will have to pay in the SHORT run. As i said before, all this might knock all the world leaders into SELF-REALIZATION and hopefully all these ancient war games will come to an end once and for all so we can start focusing on building a modern hi-tech unsuppressed society. -alex.

The NEW AGE is ready to commence... and Wikileaks is going to be the grand filter.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Thanks for that Julian.

2ndddd Line.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Your optimism is refreshing but probably misapplied.

Assange is not leaking because he wants to usher in a new age. He's doing it for notoriety and because he doesn't particularly like America or the free market system.

But that's just my opinion and is admittedly debatable. Beyond that, though, is what will likely be the aftermath of this event... that being a severe tightening of avenues to information on the web. The US is not the only player on this stage and is therefore not the only nation that conducts business that desires a degree of confidentiality. No country is going to want their private communications raped from their files and aired for the world to gawk over.

So... yes, do expect that this wondrous moment will eventually lead to less internet freedom and individual privacy. Further, you may count on the ultimate demise of the Wiki Drip...

No good will come from any of this.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
"I strongly believe, Julian is more than what he seems to be."

So do I. I think we will find out more about Julian's CIA/Mossad connections in the weeks to come. In the meantime, let's all goggle and drool over his meaningless (in the scheme of things) leaks while they ram through S510 and other insane legislation.

Sure they will sacrifice an insolvent bank, a toe-stepper or two, take the US down a notch, and all with the help of that new age shill. They will also set the stage to invade Iran and start WWIII. Hope you have some Potassium Iodine in your medicine cabinet, doc.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by drkid

Assange is not leaking because he wants to usher in a new age. He's doing it for notoriety and because he doesn't particularly like America or the free market system.

But that's just my opinion and is admittedly debatable. Beyond that, though, is what will likely be the aftermath of this event... that being a severe tightening of avenues to information on the web. The US is not the only player on this stage and is therefore not the only nation that conducts business that desires a degree of confidentiality. No country is going to want their private communications raped from their files and aired for the world to gawk over.

So... yes, do expect that this wondrous moment will eventually lead to less internet freedom and individual privacy. Further, you may count on the ultimate demise of the Wiki Drip...

I disagree. The Internet is the future of communications and i highly doubt that generations of dreamers and visionaries are going to allow our masters to censor our potential future. My friend, time doesn't exist. We never know how much a depressive moment might last however understand, there is a ying and a yang to everything under the sun. Something beautiful will spark because of all of this, even if we get the worst of the worst on the short run.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"Taking this into consideration what if Wikileaks exposes so much that the overall final solution is a global war?"

There has been alot of bull lies minipulation from the start of time by world leaders . Wiki leaks does nothing more then distribute information its sent by whistle blowers. This is the whole point of whistle blowers is it not ? A global wars are planned with agendas if you havnt kept up with history . Deliberate actions with fairy tale stories to back it up . If you are to afraid of the consequences of exposing government corruption then i suggest you go back hide under your rock. I for one will defend the country i am in defence only. I would rather fight for the truth then die never knowing.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
"Taking this into consideration what if Wikileaks exposes so much that the overall final solution is a global war?"

There has been alot of bull lies minipulation from the start of time by world leaders . Wiki leaks does nothing more then distribute information its sent by whistle blowers. This is the whole point of whistle blowers is it not ? A global wars are planned with agendas if you havnt kept up with history . Deliberate actions with fairy tale stories to back it up . If you are to afraid of the consequences of exposing government corruption then i suggest you go back hide under your rock. I for one will defend the country i am in defence only. I would rather fight for the truth then die never knowing.

First of all, I have kept up with History and fully understand that WARS are nothing more than filters for over population within countries. I doubt anyone is afraid of exposing government corruption considering the FACT that its way to easy to gain enough courage and do so. This kid that exposed all these documents got caught because he spoke a little too much. Mistakes happen, but he did set something important into motion. Something that takes great courage and some hell of responsibility.

Perhaps I am misinterpreting your quote, but are you bashing me for wanting open source and transparency to end world problems such as WARS that cause collateral damage? Listen, if leaders want to have WARS, by all means, have them in Antarctica where no one has to be a victim of suits in power trips, okay?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
"I strongly believe, Julian is more than what he seems to be."

So do I. I think we will find out more about Julian's CIA/Mossad connections in the weeks to come. In the meantime, let's all goggle and drool over his meaningless (in the scheme of things) leaks while they ram through S510 and other insane legislation.

Sure they will sacrifice an insolvent bank, a toe-stepper or two, take the US down a notch, and all with the help of that new age shill. They will also set the stage to invade Iran and start WWIII. Hope you have some Potassium Iodine in your medicine cabinet, doc.

S.510 was a done deal, it was going to be passed with our without Wikileaks...this Bill has been known about in the public domain for many months. What have people done to stop it? In fact, what have you done to try to stop it? They absolutely didn't need anything at all to divert attention from S.510 because it has been happening for months, right under everyone's noses, and fully in the public domain. Trying to insinuate blame or complicity onto Wikileaks for this is ridiculous.

What I find most astonishing about the Wikileaks posts I've read so far, is that so many people are assuming the information contained in the documents was not known by anyone else until now. Frankly I find that perspective incredible - every country has its intel - they all spy on each other. Dipolomats report details to various other countries - not just to their own governments.... The level of naivety about this truly astonishes me. IMO the majority of info in these documents is already known to the majority of governments - not all but the vast majority. How on earth is this going to start a war?

They are actually trying to start WWIII in Korea right now - because they were too much under the microscope re Iran - people were too aware and just weren't buying it. We now need to do everything we can to raise awareness of the false flag they are trying to instigate in Korea.

China doesn't want a Korean war. China has told US NOT to participate in the military exercises with S. Korea because of the inflammatory nature of the situation right now. US has ignored this.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Thank you for this - it's so refreshing to see a thread like this.

I share your hope and optimism, and I believe these criminals have had their day. The universe works in cycles, and theirs is coming to an end. Their lies and deceit will be increasingly exposed...this is just a small part of it. The unravelling process is underway and will gain momentum.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Originally posted by seedofchucky

First of all, I have kept up with History and fully understand that WARS are nothing more than filters for over population within countries. I doubt anyone is afraid of exposing government corruption considering the FACT that its way to easy to gain enough courage and do so. This kid that exposed all these documents got caught because he spoke a little too much. Mistakes happen, but he did set something important into motion. Something that takes great courage and some hell of responsibility.

Perhaps I am misinterpreting your quote, but are you bashing me for wanting open source and transparency to end world problems such as WARS that cause collateral damage? Listen, if leaders want to have WARS, by all means, have them in Antarctica where no one has to be a victim of suits in power trips, okay?

Yes, let the leaders themselves go to some remote place and fight each other, and let the rest of us get on with living our lives peacefully without them. Lol!

They want to put the people into FEMA camps? Let's use the camps for them instead.
edit on 30-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by drkid

Quite debatable. Julian Assange has no agenda. Julian Assange has no motives. The purpose of Wikileaks is nothing more than a whistle-blowing site. People are over analyzing and saying JULIAN WORKS FOR THE GOVERNMENT or JULIAN HATES THE US or some crap like that. But people are not realizing the purpose of Wikileaks is to expose any wrongdoing perpetrated whether it be by big business or by the government. Its that simple.

Stop overanalyzing and take Wikileaks for what it is. An outlet where people can leak documents that expose wrongdoing of an entity.

If big business and government don't like Wikileaks then maybe they should play by the rules, and when they do play by the rules they will have nothing to worry about. Instead politicians are scrambling to ban wikileaks. That obviously means that politicians have something to hide. You have nothing to hide if you are being a good boy.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Authoritarian regimes give rise to forces which oppose them by pushing against the individual and collective will to freedom, truth and self realization. Plans which assist authoritarian rule, once discovered, induce resistance. Hence these plans are concealed by successful authoritarian powers. This is enough to define their behavior as conspiratorial.

Was something just mentioned about Self Realization?

new topics

top topics

join