It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs from the last eleven months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This guy has done some nice work to collect the UFOs from the last eleven months.
Think Its worth to look at!

edit on 11/15/2009 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Never seen this! S+F!
Thanks for posting this one.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Excellent compilation, good to see some new stuff. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yeah some I didn't see myself. And Its rare that I miss the really good-ones

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Bump -- s&f

Nice find, looking forward to the discussion

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

There's almost nothing to discuss about.. But for me it is clear that the last couple of months had a lot of mysterious sightings if you look back at this video. And if you're believer or not UFO's can be discussed in the length of days months or years but we will never really know what or who they are until they publicly set foot on this earth. But if want to discuss one of these UFOs be my guest. I'm no expert about these object but I think they are pretty cool things

edit on 11/15/2009 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

S and F...Nice find. Thanks for sharing it with us. I love these collage type videos.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thanks I did that all 4 U guys!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
A lot look like effects of high voltage radiation.
How that got into those camera is any ones guess.
Keep on recording them cause we will be with them for a long time.

edit on 11/30/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The first 3 minutes were a waste of time. After that there was very little going on that's even slighly intriguing. This is not a knock on the OP, but an expression of dissapointment in UFOlogy in general. It seems like your average person was able to capture much more compelling photographic evidence in decades long since passed. These days it's all night time videos of lights that could easily be anything as they offer ZERO perspective, or daylight video of pale spots in the sky.

This topic used to dominate my imagination. Sorry to say but I'm sincerely losing my steam for following this subject. There's simply nothing to go on, even though EVERYBODY has a camera these days.

If this is the best evidence of 2010 so far, then I'd have to say that it was an uneventful year.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Untergang

If this is the best evidence of 2010 so far, then I'd have to say that it was an uneventful year.

Do you got some video footage from this year that you can say thats worth investigating? so that we may have an eventful year after all?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Totally agree. If this is the best photographic evidence this year, then the TPTB are really under no pressure at all to disclose anything that they know of ETs to the public, because all we really see are flashing, blurry lights in the sky. I want to believe but this years vids are not convincing.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kogll

I am with you on this one. I am a firm believer in UFOs, I have two friends I trust who have seen them, though sadly I have not seen anything that I cannot rationally explain. As far as I am concerned, distant lights in the sky at night and tiny shiny dots in the sky in the daytime offer nothing. The only time they even remotely interest me and make me think they could be something of interest is when they move at a speed and pattern that modern aircraft, radio-controlled craft and balloons can't. Then it gets interesting. And if their size can be determined with some accuracy. I think with some of these it shows that there are people out there who just want to fool people by posting videos of shiny balloons or chinese lanterns.

I can't wait for some decent footage to show up though, with more cameras out there it is bound to happen soon.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

Do you got some video footage from this year that you can say thats worth investigating? so that we may have an eventful year after all?

No, unfortunately I do not. How about yourself? I wonder what that is to imply about the subject?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
good post, S & F for you, excellent compilation. Disclosure has to be soon, cant wait to here what NASA says this weekend.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

at the 5:20 into your video you show my footage,and you give credit to taiwan scw. i warned that man not to take my video's and put his name on it.my name is erik jimenez and i filmed that clip go to erikjimenezheaven101 to see the original clip .i want you to change,and give credit where it is do to the rightfull owner of the clip or remove it from you video.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by heaven101

at the 5:20 into your video you show my footage,and you give credit to taiwan scw. i warned that man not to take my video's and put his name on it.my name is erik jimenez and i filmed that clip go to erikjimenezheaven101 to see the original clip .i want you to change,and give credit where it is do to the rightfull owner of the clip or remove it from you video.

Sorry for not knowing all the copyright misunderstanding between you and the maker of this video. The only credit I give this video maker is the way he made this compilation.

I have watched the video at the point of 5:20 and I see what you mean. But the thing is I did not make this compilation I'm only bringing this under the attention to all the members or watchers of this thread here on ATS.
So I'm unaware of the situation of you and the maker and to my opinion it should be a matter between you and you tube because you tube gives permission to broadcast this video.Not ATS they are just a third party embedder of the you tube video's And I think every video thats placed here from you tube is already been screened by you tube for illegal contents?

The thing is that if I could change the thread and could place your full name for crediting your part on 5:20 I would do that but you have a short amount of time to change the thread and then it closes the thread for editing .

The only thing I can advise is to fill in a complain mail to ATS about Taiwan swc for not naming the real person behind the footage at 5:20 or reopening the editing function of this thread so that i or ATS Ops can place your name and you-tube source on the start of this thread.. Otherwise I can't do nothing for you only to apologize for not knowing.

new topics

top topics

join