It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Obama.. Where is the traditional "time for peace" teleprompted speech? What will the puppet mas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
OK Obama.. Where is the traditional "time for peace" teleprompted speech? What will the puppet masters tell you to do next?..

Say.....Doesn't every president have to give an obigitory "peace" speech? Most of us know that USA is inciting WW3.. but you have to pretend you care ... um for those that think you really have a say in our Government.

IMHO the powers that be promised you eternal life, wealth, and your own planet if you cause the collapse of America... Well, they may have the last laugh.. because you and Michele believe them!!! LOL

Hey OBAMA (OR BARRY SORENTO) YOU CANT TAKE IT WITH YOU! Game over.. You can be recarnated as one of us "sheeple" poor and broke

But I want this threat to go on lone enough for REAL Americans to take a stab at how we feel about your
NEW AMERICA-

YOU OBAMA have caused the national debt to be higher in 1/2 of YOUR term... THAT ALL THE OTHER PRESIDENTS PUT TOGETHER FOR THE LAST 200 YEARS.....

Well, I cant wait to hear your next teleprompted batch of lies..... Go to your underground bunker before the bombs start falling on America.. Or have you left the country AGAIN before it all starts?

(hope there is not too much sarcasism here... We all know its a few seconds to midnight....
Fare well all... I weep for the fallen America...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
OK Obama.. Where is the traditional "time for peace" teleprompted speech? What will the puppet masters tell you to do next?..

Say.....Doesn't every president have to give an obigitory "peace" speech? Most of us know that USA is inciting WW3.. but you have to pretend you care ... um for those that think you really have a say in our Government.

IMHO the powers that be promised you eternal life, wealth, and your own planet if you cause the collapse of America... Well, they may have the last laugh.. because you and Michele believe them!!! LOL

Hey OBAMA (OR BARRY SORENTO) YOU CANT TAKE IT WITH YOU! Game over.. You can be recarnated as one of us "sheeple" poor and broke

But I want this threat to go on lone enough for REAL Americans to take a stab at how we feel about your
NEW AMERICA-

YOU OBAMA have caused the national debt to be higher in 1/2 of YOUR term... THAT ALL THE OTHER PRESIDENTS PUT TOGETHER FOR THE LAST 200 YEARS.....

Well, I cant wait to hear your next teleprompted batch of lies..... Go to your underground bunker before the bombs start falling on America.. Or have you left the country AGAIN before it all starts?

(hope there is not too much sarcasism here... We all know its a few seconds to midnight....
Fare well all... I weep for the fallen America...

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Not ONE reply to my above thead? I do not expect all of ATS to agree with me... but Gee someone say something.... Presidents are supposed to make the "I want peace in the world speech" (fake though it really is!)
and Obamas speech should be a riot...We can expect WW3 to start as planned... any day now.. I am not sure if its BEFORE or AFTER the dollar crashes!

We should weep for all of the corruption in our government... PEOPLE ARE DYING IN OTHER COUNTRIES, AMERICANS AND WORLD CITIZENS ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS FOR "GLOBALIZATION" SO THE RICH CAN PLAY THEIR GAME...

The Soc Sec age keeps increasing... I will NEVER see the 35 years worth of money in the "system" I vow to do what it takes to create my own wealth "outside" of the system..
legal (of course*)....

Its time America to start taking care of your own, family, friends and neighbors... We have to come together as a country if we are to "survive" again... I WEEP FOR THE FALLEN AMERICA.. someone say something....? Buler? Buler? Buler? anyone?

new topics

join