It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a quick note to say thankyou for the U2U's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I just wanted to say thanks for the messages I have receivd today. (you know who you are) It puts a chill down my back really because I didn't realise just how many friends I have made on this site.

I just decided to take a step back from ATS for a few weeks as I needed a breather and there were lots of things going on. I have returned to check out the NASA conference and the WIKI Leaks updates as I normally hear it first on ATS. I am lurking around in the forums so never really far away aswell as the UFO/ALIEN (obviously) but in all honestly I am done with all the baiting and trolling that goes on around these parts. If its a good thread I will stick around. If its a playground I will bail.

Thanks again and although its early let me be the first to wish you a merry christmas
edit on 30-11-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
And even though I think it's "humbug" and I'm a bit of a Grinch....merry christmas to you too.

I don't know who you are
but here at ATS it's one big family most of the time. We fight, live and love just like most people and at the end of the day, unless kicked out, we all come home to roost. Heck, I've even gotten drunk with friends here on xmas day and had a real ball even if I live alone and had no one here for company except a turkey and 3 cuddly kitties.

There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home....

Cheers.

edit on 30/11/2010 by nerbot because: spellig mistale

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Thanks again and although its early let me be the first to wish you a merry christmas

Hi franspeakfree, thanks for your Christmas wish.

In Holland we say, its better too early then too late.

I wish you also a merry Christmas my friend.

new topics

join