It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

uk politician lord Peter mandelson, big player in the nwo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Lord Peter mandelson is former politician here in the uk and has held some prominent positions in the uk government.. Some of which include..
Secretary of state for northern ireland
European commissioner
Secretary of state for business, enterprise and regulatory reform
Lord president of the council
First secretary of state
He has worked closely with a number of former prime ministers of Britain, he was nicknamed 'the dark lord' and showed strong support for the eu, holding promomant positions within the European union..
He has resigned twice after scandals involving taking £373,000 in cash from a fellow labour mp and.accusations of using his position to influence passport applications from Indian business man srichand hineluja, whose was the main sponsor for the faith zone in the millennium dome (one of mandelsons projects)
He was also caught up in the mp expenses scandal in 2008..
His early career was in media..
He has now landed a six figure salary as a consultant seven months after being kicked out of govermemt by voters. He is poised to become boss of a new firm set up to provide investment advice to some of the worlds richest firms.
It will allow Mandy to cash in on his unrivalled network of contacts across the world of poitics and business.
The company global council llp has been founded by mandelsons ex special advisor Benjamin wegg prosser.
The new job revealed by sky news must be approved by the cabinets offices business appointments committee.
Lord mandelson made formidable contacts as labours business serenity and previously as europes powerful trade commissioner. The eu job gave him unique opportunities to build relations with influential figures in emerging economic superpower like brazil and china..

As I said before this guy has had some powerful jobs and has avoided many scandals, he has been made a lord, and has worked with many world leaders..
If the stories about the nwo are true, than this guy must be a serious player..
Thoughts please

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well... he does look evil, doesn't he?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The slimeball Peter Mandelson. This slippery b*****d could sell coal to Newcastle. Lock him up for ever... He does have a look of reptilian overlord about him though don't you think..............

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
He was referred to as 'the puppet master' on the BBC news a while ago, I think the reporter actually mentioned a New World Order as well.. Can't find a clip sorry, it was around election time, or maybe when he brought his book out. But yes I would say he is more powerful than is commonly thought.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by March of the Fire Ants
He was referred to as 'the puppet master' on the BBC news a while ago, I think the reporter actually mentioned a New World Order as well.. Can't find a clip sorry, it was around election time, or maybe when he brought his book out. But yes I would say he is more powerful than is commonly thought.

That's very interesting.. Puppet master.. What do they mean by that? He was also working very closely with Blair and brown.. And brown talked of a new world order many times..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

He was once filmed attending a Bilderberg conference but I can't remember who did it unfortunately.

This sums up the bastards -

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

He was filmed entering a Bilderberg conference in Spain 10 years ago by Jon Ronson in his series on Channel 4 ''The secret rulers of the World'' a must see series for anyone who uses this site.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This man was hugely powerful under the last government, he was unelected but still held the position of Business Secretary and given a life peer making him a lord. He also had a very powerful position as Britain's European Commissioner in Europe (also unelected). For me he is a very evil and arrogant man who has lots of powerful friends, if there is such a thing as a NWO he would diffenitely be part of it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They speculate he is some sort of uk version of rasputin.

In reality all countries will be using high priests really to dictate the future direction they go in.

The same priests run society, is like its always has been.

The rothschilds run the nwo and he must be under there influence.
edit on 11/30/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Has anyone watched that episode of Mock the Week were Frankie Boyle compares him to the Sith Lord?

He looks really sketchy

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

By puppet-master I believe they were referring to his influence over Gordon Brown as the then Prime Minister. With Gordons popularity waning and him bungling his way through the job it increasingly looked like Peter Mandelson was in the driving seat.

Mandelson has dirt on lots of people, believe me when I say we have'nt seen the last of him in UK politics. He's one of those that just keep coming back. I would'nt be suprised if he was waiting in the wings to take the Labour leadership from Ed Miliband. Just in time for the next general election.

As for connections to the NWO, if anyone has his oar in it's Mandelson. He will definitly be right up there with the big wigs.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Mandelson as leader of the Labour Party would be its death knell. He would never win an election, too many people despise him.

And yes, I think he's involved up to his furtive eyeballs and beyond in the NWO mafia.
edit on 30-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Those sort of people are never meant to be the leaders, they are the people who organise behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yeah I can't imagine him taking the lead of Labour... Why have a dog and bark yourself?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

By puppet-master I believe they were referring to his influence over Gordon Brown as the then Prime Minister. With Gordons popularity waning and him bungling his way through the job it increasingly looked like Peter Mandelson was in the driving seat.

Mandelson has dirt on lots of people, believe me when I say we have'nt seen the last of him in UK politics. He's one of those that just keep coming back. I would'nt be suprised if he was waiting in the wings to take the Labour leadership from Ed Miliband. Just in time for the next general election.

As for connections to the NWO, if anyone has his oar in it's Mandelson. He will definitly be right up there with the big wigs.

i think your spot on... i really dont trust that guy. he has been closely connected, with all the leaders of this country, since his arrival in politics. he was brought in by neil kinock who was leader of the labour party at the time.. so he was straight in at the top. he was also heavily involved in new labour and the appointment of tony blair as labour leader and eventually prime minister...
seems strange anyway, how can a guy who worked as a tv producer, within a few years skip the whole ladder of politics and end up working at the top, in one of the most powerfull countries on earth?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
forgot to put in my original post, apparently his father was a manager at the jewish chronicle, maybe thats another link.. (sometimes i hear there is a strong jewish influence within the nwo)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
" Having a conversation with Mr Mandelson was rather like walking down stairs and missing the last step. You were uninjured but remained disconcerted.:"
Alan Watkins

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
" Having a conversation with Mr Mandelson was rather like walking down stairs and missing the last step. You were uninjured but remained disconcerted.:"
Alan Watkins

good find....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by INQUISITION11
reply to post by The Djin

He was filmed entering a Bilderberg conference in Spain 10 years ago by Jon Ronson in his series on Channel 4 ''The secret rulers of the World'' a must see series for anyone who uses this site.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for that I'll check 4OD see if it still about

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well I can get some tar and a rail.. We need to get rid of mandelson before he becomes the next leader of the labour party or something. Who backs him??He is a jerk!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join