It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Assange now thinks he can dictate who runs our country.

Gitmo is too good for him.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

So, Bin Laden a CIA agent. I was going to say that, but then eveyone would think I was an ..... (make up your own word here, but don't use ass, it's taken)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

Yeah, let's send him to the shining beacon of fairness and justice that is Gitmo. Where people sit for months and years without proper legal representation, outside of international law just like other balcksites. The place where we show what we believe to be freedom and justice...he shouldn't worry either, we're just using "extended interrogation techniques", we don't tortue like those evil terrorists. We're better

link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by mobiusmale

what you are saying leaves me shocked
you assume that spying is legal so the bluffer has to be guilty of publishing what he considers unnacceptable
you assume that every word in that text is true
so you must be an insider reacting to assange´s public documents
you must be very upset because you, americans, appear like dumbfools in worlds intelligence departments for such light information, everyone who reads newspapers arrives to the same conclusion beeing published
you assume at the top of the world , because the ee.uu is the only country who has rights over the other ones and know the best medicine for the other countries problems, but you can´t even solve your own problems.

What the f**k are you talking about? are you beeing serious?
Vietnam scam wars, 9-11, even may be North Korea attack against S.Korea, do you think everyone will bite your Bulls Hit?

We are not naive, start cleaning your dishes before China does

You sound like an illegal (ee.uu), and since all of your countries are ruined anyways you wouldnt know security if it rolled you up a burrito. No mamis fool. Keep your mouth shut when its not your country in a s hit sling.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

one of em is mine and im American...

i cant believe there are people out there too far brainwashed by Americana policies/politics that we automatically assume anyone that disagrees with us is an enemy or a terrorist (lol)...
i welcome wikileaks, these things have to come to light...the deeper into the rabbits hole we go the harder it will be to turn back..i rather know whats in the hole before i commit....thats how i see it anyway.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Yeah, let's send him to the shining beacon of fairness and justice that is Gitmo. Where people sit for months and years without proper legal representation, outside of international law just like other balcksites. The place where we show what we believe to be freedom and justice...he shouldn't worry either, we're just using "extended interrogation techniques", we don't tortue like those evil terrorists. We're better

I would personally water board dude. Lets let him walk through america and see what happens!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
If this sensitive information was never meant to be released, then why was it so easily released? With websites and communities such as TVSHACK or Ninja Video Taken down and URL's being repossessed,countless domain names wiped out,

there is a simple explanation for that.

Even if the US gubbermint did take wiki offline
and steal his domain. The leaks would still
occur from many other mirror sites the gubbermint
does NOT know about.

It's like a soldier dying on the battlefield with so
many bullet holes, there is no way to stop ALL
the bleeding. So hijacking wiki is irrelevant
and will not stop the release. wiki uses a multiple
prong attack from all directions and 90% of them
are invisible until u get hit. so taking them offline
or hijacking them is irrelevant.

those other sites the US took down
only had 1 DNS. wiki has hundreds.
it's a whole new playing field.

let's say you're an outfielder.
It's easy to catch a fly ball if ur a pro
ball player. But try catching 100 of them
at the same time and it becomes an
impossible task.

This is the reason why they cannot
stop the releases.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoocares
reply to post by ZELDAR

one of em is mine and im American...

i cant believe there are people out there too far brainwashed by Americana policies/politics that we automatically assume anyone that disagrees with us is an enemy or a terrorist (lol)...
i welcome wikileaks, these things have to come to light...the deeper into the rabbits hole we go the harder it will be to turn back..i rather know whats in the hole before i commit....thats how i see it anyway.

NO, you are not getting it! WE DONT care if everyone in the world disagrees with us, its the FACT that he leaked SECRET AMERICAN DOCUMENTS. That is not freakin cool man. If you are ok with someone leaking your countries files, whether they are important or not, there is something wrong with you. Wake up

link   
Well well friend, and it is safe to call you friend since you are on ATS. Why would you come on ATS unless you were open minded enough to test the very things you "believe"? ATS is what "transparent" government should be like. Where everyone's opinion counts and is respected.

You say Julian Assange is an idiot. They, the infamous ptb, say that Assange is a threat. A threat to national security. A threat to peace. A threat to the world even. Julian Assange, one man who is backed by what might I ask? A standing army? A conglomerate corporate entity? hmmn.

Julian Assange is backed by truth, in my opinion and as the saying goes " the truth hurts". So why all of this backlash directed at a movement of truth? Is it because the USA has a foreign policy of deceit? Because the USA encourages deceit and international gossip? hmmn

Julian Assange is nothing more than an identity caught up in an ideal called truth; and WHO has bigger BALLS than Julian Assange? Julian Assange is to be revered not demonized. Why you might ask, should Julian Assange be revered, rather than ostracized from the debate of truth? Well because he is on TV dummy. A player, albeit a shadowy mysterious one, Julian Assange is a player in this world drama promoting TRUE diplomacy. "Transparency".

Our leaders should not be allowed to make decisions based on our ignorance. Force us to be what I hate to admit we are , "sheeple". We are human beings for life's sake, our lives have value. We should be included in the architects of our futures; respectively. Glory no longer belongs to kings and rogue conquerors. Isnt that considered progress?

Widespread war? Who but the people, respectively, can allow our leaders to lead us into war? Why would we allow such a cataclysmic event? Because of one man? A man whose intent is clear? Julian Assange who has provided the world with a service sorely needed? TRUTH! All we ever ask is to understand the decisions made; so we can fight with a whole heart and support our governments. So we can have some form of understanding to impart to our children and families. MEN , who are responsible at the end of the day for all bloodshed.Women who increasingly support their husbands and at the same time play the role of provider so well? I AM PROUD OF OUR PROGRESS, thus far.

So who is anyone to suggest Julian Assange is a villain? Oh, that is right, anyone with an agenda that is exposed due to Julian Assange's providing a utility of truth. A utility that rivals CON EDISON! A utility with a natural resource as golden as energy; truth! Please do not knock on Assange for taking the steps necessary to bring "understanding" to the arena wherewith a "level playing field" can be had.

We are but pawns in this power game played by people of true power. The decisions makers or as Bush Jr, said "deciders". Let Julian Assange help to empower US and give us the chance to create "balance", that which life has given us purpose for. Julian Assange, a name that will echo throughout history.

What wars can be started off of truth? What standing army can deny the truth? Do you think our soldiers, their soldiers, are dumb animatronics to be given orders and fed deceit in the wake of awareness? What war can be won with morons? Give a little credit to our heroes and "champions" who serve to protect us. No MAN or WOMAN can be led against the sovereign rights of the people, only the useless eaters and lumpen elements can operate this way; of which mentality we cannot endure as a species. HUMANITY. ( The Father Is theTruth, the mother is the nourishment and the child makes it all worth it.)

You say " stolen property", as if the votes of the people and the confidence of the people in the individuals chosen to govern said people is not a form of "intellectual property"; if not in popular opinion then at least in understanding. Julian Assange is only, and co., giving to the people truth, which was gained at much expense. Have you ever thought of the sacrifice Mr. Manning made? Why would a man risk death to bring the people truth? MISCHIEF> As if Bradley Manning were LOKI. LOL No sir, understand why Mr. Manning thought it best to expose the "cables" which were deemed top secret for the people to disseminate. Let you take it from there lol.

In my opinion Julian Assange is a distraction from th distraction. the distraction being the programming we are induced to believe is our lives. The "entertainment factor". Assange, if you have been paying attention forces us to think, if nothing else;saldy if nothing else. Wikileaks is the beginning not the end. Wikileaks has begun the pardim shift of power to the people of the world who care. Wikileaks is the "beacon of light" we yearn for.

WAR will not be fought until there is something worth fighting for.; The world is a stage and the actors are in play. Do you have cable TV? then watch TV. But for those to "liberated" in the mind "politics" offers a new form of entertainment. Let us all be comforte d knowing our leaders can tuck us in and while we sleep guarantee us another day to wake up to. YEAH RIGHT, WATCH THE WATCHERS!!!!!!

-Im done- excuse me this

Originally posted by mobiusmale

In his headlong race to make the U.S. look bad, this idiot is exposing conversations that could lead to widespread wars.

China is opening up...PRIVATELY...to the west about the menace that is North Korea...even suggesting that Korea should be unified with South Korea taking the lead. They...in the leaked documents...refer to Kim as a "spoiled child".

How do such revelations aide in having China acting as an agent of compromise...in working behind the scenes to moderate the reactions of a crazy despot and his heir.

Assange is a shallow thinking idiot that needs to be stopped before his egotistical crusade gets a few million...or billion...people killed.

How do you suppose Kim is thinking tonight, NOW knowing that his supposed ally is working in the background to end his legacy after his death? Might he be less...or more...inclined (as the sociopathic mass murderer that he is) to just go ahead and set the peninsula on fire?

Arrest Assange now...if for nothing else than possession of stolen property...before he gets us all killed.

www.cbc.ca...

edit on 30-11-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

LOL you sound like a troll...
how about you respect other people opinions/comments before opening your damn ignorant mouth. Its ok for the US to butt into other countries problems but ohh no, wait a minute..dont speak about my country when ur not even a part of it. thats the kind of elitism that is wrong with my fellow Americans today. its so easy to fling dirt around but when its aimed at us we cry like little girls...sorry zeldar, but its 2010...the age of information...anyone can get it and speak about it
...beautiful things rlly...

link   
reply to post by whoocares

Of course you do, Wikileaks must be right, no agenda. They don't editorialize, unless of course it meets their needs. Google 'Collateral Murder', make up your own mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
dont all these new anti wikileaks threads seem like a disinfo campaign?
Come on people, upset that secrets are getting out??? wtf ever. These govts did it to themselves with not being honest and upfront with themselves or there citizens.
They deserve everything that wikileaks and anyone else does to them.
Maybe then, the citizens will rule the world, as it should be, and most citizens want nothing more than to carry out their lives in peace... so, lets do it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZELDAR

I would personally water board dude. Lets let him walk through america and see what happens!

Condoning torture...you sound like a really lovely guy

As long as people like you stand a chance of running governments, we need organizations like Wikileaks!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Ok, lets reflect on how I should feel sorry for people who kill innocent men women and children.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

He doesnt hack. He or someone else provides him with money to pay for hacks or illegally obtained information and soldiers have been told to go to his company when they have astronomical proof of highly sensitive information, he pays for it, then sells it to the press...or so we are lead to believe. Either, what will it truly do for Assange? id Daniel Ellsberg's pentagon papers on Vietnam leak really do anything for him? No.
Again...proof right there, that your government is truly f u c k e d u p !
They will also lie to the people and get away with it time n time again!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZELDAR

Condoning torture...you sound like a really lovely guy

As long as people like you stand a chance of running governments, we need organizations like Wikileaks!

as long ast there are people like you, we need prisons.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by ZELDAR

He doesnt hack. He or someone else provides him with money to pay for hacks or illegally obtained information and soldiers have been told to go to his company when they have astronomical proof of highly sensitive information, he pays for it, then sells it to the press...or so we are lead to believe. Either, what will it truly do for Assange? id Daniel Ellsberg's pentagon papers on Vietnam leak really do anything for him? No.
Again...proof right there, that your government is truly f u c k e d u p !
They will also lie to the people and get away with it time n time again!

Actually, everything that has been leaked has shown me that my government is doing their job.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

As long as people think Wikileaks is right, we're screwed.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

oh dont worry i know what that is
and no one knows wikileaks true agenda...do you?
exactly..

for all we know maybe wikileaks is tired of the misinformation and lies and corruption being done by our top officials..whom...can very well be running the world.

maybe wikileaks is waging and all out internet war against the us..and its allies..

but i for one welcome the opportunity to see what goes on behind closed doors...
if u dont care or want to know, dont read em...plain and simple...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join